• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism'

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Re: LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism

I'm thinking WHITE WASH here folks!

Anyone else think this?

Re: LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism

LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...
Heavily edited...

Washington (CNN)Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that law enforcement will release limited transcripts Monday from the three phone calls that Orlando shooter Omar Mateen had with police.

Lynch: Authorities to release limited transcripts of calls with Orlando shooter - CNNPolitics.com

I just read that story on RCP.
They come right out and say they're going to censor news and they don't care who knows it, but they call Trump a fascist.

They come right out and say they're going to censor news and they don't care who knows it, but they call Trump a fascist.

Kinda makes Obama's little temper tantrum speech about Islamic terrorism last week pointless. It was anyway, but damn - here's another example of how full of **** he is.

The motive is not very important - the class of victims and the tools used are what really matter. ;)

I'm just hoping some news outfit like Gawker has copies of all the tapes and will release them.

I'm thinking WHITE WASH here folks!

Anyone else think this?

Thats a racist term, its called a Caucasian Cleanse :mrgreen:

Thats a racist term, its called a Caucasian Cleanse :mrgreen:

And PC I'm not! :)

Kinda makes Obama's little temper tantrum speech about Islamic terrorism last week pointless. It was anyway, but damn - here's another example of how full of **** he is.

And you have to know there are going to be some people who will say they read the Mateen transcripts and he never mentioned ISIS or Islam so Obama was right, it IS about guns.

LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...
Heavily edited...

Washington (CNN)Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that law enforcement will release limited transcripts Monday from the three phone calls that Orlando shooter Omar Mateen had with police.

Lynch: Authorities to release limited transcripts of calls with Orlando shooter - CNNPolitics.com

Yes, limited transcripts, limited videos, limited interviews, and limited other things. Next thing they will have non-disclosure agreements from any and all inside the building, just like Sandy Hoax.

Heavily edited...

Did anyone ask Lynch whose idea it was to censor Mateen's statements?

And you have to know there are going to be some people who will say they read the Mateen transcripts and he never mentioned ISIS or Islam so Obama was right, it IS about guns.

Absolutely it's about guns. It's a domestic political issue, and that's the full scope of Obama's repertoire. You know, every bit of this untruthfulness is couched in an argument revolving around civil rights, which the political left desperately wants to place above constitutional rights. Constitutional rights are clearly defined. Civil rights can be extra constitutional - in penumbras emanating from the constitution. Who knows what it'll emanate next?

Did anyone ask Lynch whose idea it was to censor Mateen's statements?

I watched her yesterday and I don't recall anyone asking her that. And that's just a crying shame. She should have been challenged on it, right on down to "who ordered that?".

I watched her yesterday and I don't recall anyone asking her that. And that's just a crying shame. She should have been challenged on it, right on down to "who ordered that?".

She'd never answer that question. No one is culpable with this administration. In fact, she'd likely turn the tables and simply state it's the right thing to do, and nobody had to tell her that. She did it based on principles this nation holds dear, i.e., "that's not who we are". We've heard that a ton, so it's ironic that the tumult surrounding this election is partly because DC has no idea at all who we are.

As ****ed up as this thing is, it's an opportunity to identify by name the unwavering Obama supporters in and out of the media who will accept anything he says or does simply because he says or does it.
If you hear something like "on the surface this may be shocking but ..." or "when you think about why he did it it seems reasonable ..." or "this makes a lot of sense..." then remember who's saying it.

WHAT IS SHE HIDING?

House Speaker Paul Ryan called on the Obama administration Monday to "release the full, unredacted transcript" of the Orlando massacre gunman’s 911 calls, slamming the Justice Department’s censoring of all references to Islam as "preposterous."

The redacted transcripts of Omar Mateen’s calls to Orlando Police — made during his assault on the Pulse gay nightclub — included Mateen’s claim of responsibility, as well as identifying himself to police as an Islamic soldier. All other references to ISIS or Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi were scrubbed clean by the Justice Department.
'I did the shootings': DOJ releases some redacted transcripts of Orlando killer's phone calls during massacre | Fox News

As ****ed up as this thing is, it's an opportunity to identify by name the unwavering Obama supporters in and out of the media who will accept anything he says or does simply because he says or does it.
If you hear something like "on the surface this may be shocking but ..." or "when you think about why he did it it seems reasonable ..." or "this makes a lot of sense..." then remember who's saying it.

That covers the majority of the MSM sheep!

She'd never answer that question. No one is culpable with this administration. In fact, she'd likely turn the tables and simply state it's the right thing to do, and nobody had to tell her that. She did it based on principles this nation holds dear, i.e., "that's not who we are". We've heard that a ton, so it's ironic that the tumult surrounding this election is partly because DC has no idea at all who we are.

We better damn well start being who we aren't!

I just saw somewhere that they changed "Allah" to "God" in the transcripts even though he said "Allah".
That's quite a gratuitous edit.

I just saw that the DOJ released unchanged transcripts.
FBI, DOJ release new, full transcript of Orlando shooter's 911 call | Fox News

They must have been catching some serious incoming.

Think about it ... how could anyone be upset when the media distorted, edited, or deleted a news item for their reasons if your Government had done it for their own reasons.

How much credibility does DOJ have?

The government is very much "practiced at the art of deception", to borrow from Jagger. Yes, you can tell by their blood-stained hands.

We better damn well start being who we aren't!

We already are exactly who we say we are. We just have to make more noise, I suppose. They're hard of hearing, or perhaps they have a version of us they prefer, and they're hoping we'll accept it. It's not just the left. It's the political right as well. Whether left or right politically, the notion that the future is extremely limited is not going to fly. We're better than that, and we know it. They aren't.

Back
Top Bottom