• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails, Official Says [W:225]

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch plans to announce on Friday that she will accept whatever recommendation career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges related to Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, a Justice Department official said. Her decision removes the possibility that a political appointee will overrule investigators in the case.

The Justice Department had been moving toward such an arrangement for months — officials said in April that it was being considered — but a private meeting between Ms. Lynch and former President Bill Clinton this week set off a political furor and made the decision all but inevitable.

I agree that Lynch should remove herself, she should probably resign her office as well. She now seems about as unscrupulous as Bill and Hillary.

Comments?
Thoughts?

Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails, Official Says

All this means is that there is no risk that anything will happen to Hillary.

Unless Comey miraculously grows a set of testicles. Not likely, I agree.

I am not a conspiracy guy, but I do a have a nagging feeling that this was a planned meeting to allow Lynch to recuse herself, and back away gracefully.

I agree that Lynch should remove herself, she should probably resign her office as well. She now seems about as unscrupulous as Bill and Hillary.

Comments?
Thoughts?

Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails, Official Says

Yes, with so little information we have as regards what the FBI intends with this live grenade, it is truly hard to postulate.

Almost sounds as if Lynch knows the FBI will not go forward with an indictment and so she makes this gesture now so as to look good ahead of an announcement of a no go.

At the same time she may know that if she quashes this politically, maybe some at the FBI that have integrity have indicated that they will divulge to the public what laws were intentionally broken and potentially bring a s*** storm down on her and her boss.

Who knows? In any event, whatever the decision, all the information about what was and was not done, properly and improperly, should be laid out before the public so we can make a proper judgment in an election years as to the competence and integrity of those we choose to vote for or against. There should be no Candy Crowley styled muddying of the waters this time around.

So right after a tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton she anounces her plans to recuse herself from any decision to prosecute Hillary

Riiiiight...Lol ! So when the DOJ refuses to indict she can claim she had nothing to do with it

She's unscrupulous because she is removing any element of favoritism?

She's unscrupulous because she had the meeting in the first place.

The fix is definitely in. There needs to be some serious accountability take place in our government. These people are a joke.

She's unscrupulous because she is removing any element of favoritism?

She's removing any element of her favoritism. The career prosecutors at Justice don't work in a vacuum.

I am not a conspiracy guy, but I do a have a nagging feeling that this was a planned meeting to allow Lynch to recuse herself, and back away gracefully.

then she should be forced to testify. that would be an obstruction of justice.
this seems to be a political move in order to protect Hillary.

some other shill gets to make the decision and is told do nothing or else.

Remove herself, yes. Resign no. She has shown no evidence to show she's done a bad enough job to resign. In fact just the opposite. You need to take off your partisan blinders.

sure she has. she is just as bad as Holder at this job who made Janet Reno look like the best AG that ever walked.
she is nothing more than another Obama political hack that needs to go back to law school

Wouldn't her removing herself the situation to avoid her personal bias signify that she's scrupulous and honorable?

Wouldn't her removing herself the situation to avoid her personal bias signify that she's scrupulous and honorable?

Lynch did the right thing here...certainly the one I would have advised her to do if I had the opportunity. But the move will never be seen as anything but unscrupulous and dishonorable by the conspiracy crazed American conservatives who want Hillary indicted for something...even for eating a ham sandwich if it came to that.

I hear their pain...

...and I often am disturbed by the fact that I am enjoying it as much as I am.

Lynch did the right thing here...certainly the one I would have advised her to do if I had the opportunity. But the move will never be seen as anything but unscrupulous and dishonorable by the conspiracy crazed American conservatives who want Hillary indicted for something...even for eating a ham sandwich if it came to that.

I hear their pain...

it has nothing to do with conservatives. we expect the DOJ to do her job and prosecute people that break the law on a federal level.
This is a political stunt. 1 or 2 days after a private meeting with Clinton that if it dealt with government business should have been documented and recorded
as a matter of public record as the law says she recuses herself from the Clinton case.

The fact is they have enough evidence to hang her on charges and this is their escape plan and allow her to break the law and get away with it.
as American citizens we should be outraged at this miscarriage of justice, obstruction, and collusion.

if this links back to Obama then he needs to be charged with high crimes of office for interfering with a federal investigation and he needs to be removed
from office.

I hear their pain...

Yep, Hillary's record and past are of no concern to you believe you believe what you want to believe

This is the person you would put in charge of our national security and economy?

http://www.allenbwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ClintonFacts.pdf

Now I know you don't like the author but it is the content that should be the issue, refute the content

not after 1 or 2 days after a private meeting with Clinton it wouldn't.

that meeting should have never happened. if it did happen and it was an official meeting then it should have been
recorded for public record as it is supposed to be.

Of course nothing will happen to that criminal Clinton. She's got the liberal DOJ and she's so far up Obama's ass you can hear her voice when he speaks. She could kick Obama in the nuts on the white house lawn in front of CNN and Obama would still laugh and say "Hah, what evidence do you have?"

it has nothing to do with conservatives. we expect the DOJ to do her job and prosecute people that break the law on a federal level.
This is a political stunt. 1 or 2 days after a private meeting with Clinton that if it dealt with government business should have been documented and recorded
as a matter of public record as the law says she recuses herself from the Clinton case.

The fact is they have enough evidence to hang her on charges and this is their escape plan and allow her to break the law and get away with it.
as American citizens we should be outraged at this miscarriage of justice, obstruction, and collusion.

if this links back to Obama then he needs to be charged with high crimes of office for interfering with a federal investigation and he needs to be removed
from office.

I'm sorry, Ludin, but after reading the "it has nothing to do with conservatives"...I started laughing so hard the rest was really difficult to take seriously.

If you have to substitute "Hillary haters" for "American conservatives" in my comments...do so.

I do enjoy a laugh, though...I will say that.

I'm sorry, Ludin, but after reading the "it has nothing to do with conservatives"...I started laughing so hard the rest was really difficult to take seriously.

If you have to substitute "Hillary haters" for "American conservatives" in my comments...do so.

I do enjoy a laugh, though...I will say that.

yes your post is laughable as you failed to address anything in the post.
it doesn't have anything to do with conservatives.

it has everything to do with the fact that Clinton broke the law and mishandled top secret intel.
she exposed government information on a private email server that was not supposed to be there.

she lied to investigators when she said that she turned over all of the emails.
that is crime in and of itself.

so the question is why should she get to escape our laws?

if you break the law they are sending you to jail. so she broke the law why should she get a get out of jail free card?

Back
Top Bottom