• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails, Official Says [W:225]

If they charge her...she will appear in court.

She does NOT have to prove that she is innocent...

...the prosecution must prove that she is guilty.

You do realize that is how the American justice system works...right?

Jeez!

they already have the evidence. the fact that this political stunt is done to get her off
just shows how partisan you are.

they already have the evidence. the fact that this political stunt is done to get her off
just shows how partisan you are.

What this shows is that you do not have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that you were dead wrong in suggesting that she go to court to prove herself innocent.

That is not the way things work in America.

You were wrong. Try to man-up...and acknowledge you were wrong.

And try not to be so partisan.

What this shows is that you do not have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that you were dead wrong in suggesting that she go to court to prove herself innocent.

people that support Clinton shouldn't be telling other people about ethics in general.

That is not the way things work in America.

in America when we have evidence that someone has broken the law we put them on trial.
not pull political stunts to get the out of it.

You were wrong. Try to man-up...and acknowledge you were wrong.

yep we know you are wrong man up and admit it for a change instead you double down but be my guest we already know this about you.

And try not to be so partisan.

again coming from the biggest partisan on this board I wouldn't lecture people on what to do.

fact is this is nothing more than a political stunt to give the AG an excuse for when the hack put in her place
chooses not to prosecute Clinton.

the AG, bill Clinton, and if evidence is found Obama should all be charged with
collusion, obstruction of justice, ethic violations along with everything else.

Most of the presidents up to the civil war were just bad.
Harding, Buchannan, Filmore.

So nothing in modern history then?
So what's next? A civil war?

So nothing in modern history then?
So what's next? A civil war?

modern history is a bit more complicated.
Nixon would probably be the last worst offender on ethical violations.

if the SCOTUS and the government continue to seize power the framers put it in the
Declaration of independence that if the government body became so corrupt that it was the
duty of the people to destroy it and put a new one in place.

I honesty think that we as citizens have the right to remove them from office by law with police
or military support.

in fact the job of the military is to defend and protect the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic
which I do believe they were referring to a corrupt government.

First, a word about the topic: In my opinion, Lynch did the correct thing. The people from the right who are moaning and groaning...would be moaning and groaning if she did not do it.

They are moaners and groaners.

people that support Clinton shouldn't be telling other people about ethics in general.

You were wrong...and cannot acknowledge that you were wrong.

Only small timers do that.

in America when we have evidence that someone has broken the law we put them on trial.
not pull political stunts to get the out of it.

What "political stunts" are you suggesting have been pulled?

yep we know you are wrong man up and admit it for a change instead you double down but be my guest we already know this about you.

Man-up and acknowledge you were wrong.

again coming from the biggest partisan on this board I wouldn't lecture people on what to do.

fact is this is nothing more than a political stunt to give the AG an excuse for when the hack put in her place
chooses not to prosecute Clinton.

the AG, bill Clinton, and if evidence is found Obama should all be charged with
collusion, obstruction of justice, ethic violations along with everything else.

You really have to curb this absurd partisanship.

First, a word about the topic: In my opinion, Lynch did the correct thing. The people from the right who are moaning and groaning...would be moaning and groaning if she did not do it.

They are moaners and groaners.

yes we bemoan illegal unethical activity everyone should.

You were wrong...and cannot acknowledge that you were wrong.
Only small timers do that.

you have yet to prove anything wrong.
yes you are a small timer that is why you have yet to address anything.

again what I said what anyone that supports Clinton shouldn't be lecturing anyone on ethics.

What "political stunts" are you suggesting have been pulled?

go back and read the thread it has been posted many times.

Man-up and acknowledge you were wrong.

we know you are wrong stop projecting.

You really have to curb this absurd partisanship.

pot meet kettle.

Most of the presidents up to the civil war were just bad.
Harding, Buchannan, Filmore.

All presidents have been ****ty, imho.

modern history is a bit more complicated.
Nixon would probably be the last worst offender on ethical violations.

if the SCOTUS and the government continue to seize power the framers put it in the
Declaration of independence that if the government body became so corrupt that it was the
duty of the people to destroy it and put a new one in place.

I honesty think that we as citizens have the right to remove them from office by law with police
or military support.

in fact the job of the military is to defend and protect the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic
which I do believe they were referring to a corrupt government.

Can't say I would disapprove of congress being arrested. I say it's way overdue for those people to be in prison.

If the AG is going to go with the FBI recommendations, I'd say the odds have likely greatly increased of Hilary being indicted and likely Biden chosen as replacement by the party. My guess a Biden/Warren ticket.

If the AG is going to go with the FBI recommendations, I'd say the odds have likely greatly increased of Hilary being indicted and likely Biden chosen as replacement by the party. My guess a Biden/Warren ticket.

we don't know who is going to take over her place in this case.
probably a hack partisan appointed by Obama to not prosecute Hillary.

if this meeting Clinton was on official duty or dealt with government business it should have been documented as to what the meeting was about.
whatever it was it gave her enough of an excuse to recuse herself.

that right there should be looked into a collusion and possible obstruction of justice. both on Clinton and lynch.

Several months ago I posted a conspiracy theory of the administration looking the other way and allowing justice to take place on Hilary in order to give the nomination to Biden. It is cynical of me and I hope the Administration would not have interfered no matter of an ulterior motive but I am cynical after the level of corruption i've seen such as the IRS targeting of political opponents and the lying to American people on Benghazi to shape a political narrative. Any Administration that would do fake faintings at campaign events to look heroic, I put nothing past them.

The State Department says they won't release the rest of the e-mails involving the Clinton Foundation for another 27 months.

Corruption clearly defined.

yes we bemoan illegal unethical activity everyone should.

you have yet to prove anything wrong.
yes you are a small timer that is why you have yet to address anything.

again what I said what anyone that supports Clinton shouldn't be lecturing anyone on ethics.

go back and read the thread it has been posted many times.

we know you are wrong stop projecting.

pot meet kettle.

Ummm...Loretta Lynch did what I expected her to do...and she did what I consider the right thing.

No matter what she did, though, people like Ludin would moan and groan...and say she did the wrong thing.

It really is funny to watch them squirm.

Ummm...Loretta Lynch did what I expected her to do...and she did what I consider the right thing.

No matter what she did, though, people like Ludin would moan and groan...and say she did the wrong thing.

It really is funny to watch them squirm.

Do you ever get tired of coming into a thread and posting the same thing 5 times. Especially since what you say lacks any substance at all.

Do you ever get tired of coming into a thread and posting the same thing 5 times. Especially since what you say lacks any substance at all.

Not at all. Especially if it irks people like you.

Oh...I am delighted that Lynch did what she did.

She was either going to recuse herself from the decision...or not.

Whichever she did, the Hillary Hater Brigade would be saying it was the wrong thing.

I cannot wait to vote for her in November. I think she will make a fine president.

Whichever she did, the Hillary Hater Brigade would be saying it was the wrong thing.

I cannot wait to vote for her in November. I think she will make a fine president.

I think you're one of the only people I have come across online that openly supports Hillary.

I can't believe that ANYBODY would think that Slick Willie was involved in collusion. I'm just shocked.

I think you're one of the only people I have come across online that openly supports Hillary.

Really?

Isn't that interesting.

I think she is an intelligent, competent, capable woman who is just about perfect for the job. Seems to me there are lots of people who "openly support" her.

yes your post is laughable as you failed to address anything in the post.
it doesn't have anything to do with conservatives.

it has everything to do with the fact that Clinton broke the law and mishandled top secret intel.
she exposed government information on a private email server that was not supposed to be there.

she lied to investigators when she said that she turned over all of the emails.
that is crime in and of itself.

so the question is why should she get to escape our laws?

if you break the law they are sending you to jail. so she broke the law why should she get a get out of jail free card?

She should get the same as Martha Stewart.

:2sick1:

I think I just threw up a little.

Back
Top Bottom