• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails, Official Says [W:225]

not after 1 or 2 days after a private meeting with Clinton it wouldn't.

that meeting should have never happened. if it did happen and it was an official meeting then it should have been
recorded for public record as it is supposed to be.

Huh? So you would prefer that after Lynch meeting with Clinton she would stay on and prosecute anyway? Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense at all. If she had such a connection to Clinton, I'd want her to do exactly what she did.

Yep, Hillary's record and past are of no concern to you believe you believe what you want to believe

This is the person you would put in charge of our national security and economy?

http://www.allenbwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ClintonFacts.pdf

Now I know you don't like the author but it is the content that should be the issue, refute the content

Hey, Conservative...glad to see you decided to respond to my comments after sorta indicating you would not do that anymore because you see my comments as unworthy of your efforts.

The main points I was trying to make were:

1) I think Lynch did the right thing.

2) If I had been advising her, it is the move I would have suggested.

3) Conspiracy crazed American conservatives will never see it as anything less than unscrupulous and dishonorable. (I think they want Hillary Clinton indicted no matter what.)

4) I hear their pain...I really do.

5) Despite my best intentions toward my fellow humans...there are times I enjoy the hell out of their agony.

Okay?

yes your post is laughable as you failed to address anything in the post.
it doesn't have anything to do with conservatives.

it has everything to do with the fact that Clinton broke the law and mishandled top secret intel.
she exposed government information on a private email server that was not supposed to be there.

she lied to investigators when she said that she turned over all of the emails.
that is crime in and of itself.

so the question is why should she get to escape our laws?

if you break the law they are sending you to jail. so she broke the law why should she get a get out of jail free card?

Oh, good grief, ya did it again...and I roared.

Is there no end?

Hey, Conservative...glad to see you decided to respond to my comments after sorta indicating you would not do that anymore because you see my comments as unworthy of your efforts.

The main points I was trying to make were:

1) I think Lynch did the right thing.

2) If I had been advising her, it is the move I would have suggested.

3) Conspiracy crazed American conservatives will never see it as anything less than unscrupulous and dishonorable. (I think they want Hillary Clinton indicted no matter what.)

4) I hear their pain...I really do.

5) Despite my best intentions toward my fellow humans...there are times I enjoy the hell out of their agony.

Okay?

Different thread but same type argument from you, nothing of substance and certainly nothing to support your belief. Hillary is obviously the person you want in charge of our national security and economy. You deserve her

Different thread but same type argument from you, nothing of substance and certainly nothing to support your belief. Hillary is obviously the person you want in charge of our national security and economy. You deserve her

I think what Lynch did was the right move.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with it. (Or at least as "sorry" as I can feel for folk like you right now.)

Huh? So you would prefer that after Lynch meeting with Clinton she would stay on and prosecute anyway? Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense at all. If she had such a connection to Clinton, I'd want her to do exactly what she did.

She should have never met with Clinton in the first place. she should have stayed out of it. no this was an escape clause for her.
so when the next hack who takes over goes well we aren't going to prosecute she can have full denial.

if I was the house I could call a special prosecutor and force her to testify on this meeting she had with Clinton and if she refuses
to testify hang on her obstruction of justice charges.

this is the most dishonest play I have yet to see out of this administration yet. if this goes back to Obama he needs to be removed from
office for obstruction of justice.

Oh, good grief, ya did it again...and I roared.

Is there no end?

we know there is no end to your partisan hackery.

so why should Clinton not have to obey the law and if she breaks the law why should she not have to face a court of law?
can you answer that or continue your nonsense?

Wouldn't her removing herself the situation to avoid her personal bias signify that she's scrupulous and honorable?

If she was honorable the AG would have never met with Bill Clinton in private.

I think what Lynch did was the right move.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with it. (Or at least as "sorry" as I can feel for folk like you right now.)

You have a belief that Hillary will be a good President, what happens if you are wrong? Are you prepared for the consequences?

All this means is that there is no risk that anything will happen to Hillary.

She won't remove herself, because then won't be able to help cover up this Clinton mess.

I'm sorry, Ludin, but after reading the "it has nothing to do with conservatives"...I started laughing so hard the rest was really difficult to take seriously.

If you have to substitute "Hillary haters" for "American conservatives" in my comments...do so.

I do enjoy a laugh, though...I will say that.

That's what the Clinton's depend on, those who are dismissive and in denial of any of their wrongdoing. Sound familiar?

She won't remove herself, because then won't be able to help cover up this Clinton mess.

The only reason she would ever remove herself is if there is no risk that Hillary will be arrested. If that is assured her best move would be to remove herself to make it appear she is being impartial.

She should resign because she is either corrupt and complicit or she is just that ****ing stupid. How do you get to be where she is and not know its a bad idea to hold private meetings with an individual who's partner is being investigated for potential criminal allegations?

we know there is no end to your partisan hackery.

so why should Clinton not have to obey the law and if she breaks the law why should she not have to face a court of law?
can you answer that or continue your nonsense?

Perhaps she is not guilty of what you seem to think she is guilty of.

Or perhaps the prosecutors think they do not have enough evidence to convict her.

What is your problem?

You have a belief that Hillary will be a good President, what happens if you are wrong? Are you prepared for the consequences?

I do not do "believing."

It is my opinion that Hillary Clinton will be a very good president.

What would my being wrong mean? I cannot put her into office myself.

If she is elected and is not a good president...we will survive, just like we survived lots of terrible presidents...like George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan, for instance.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066026064 said:
If she was honorable the AG would have never met with Bill Clinton in private.

I've posted this before, but it is most certainly applicable in this thread as well.

Lynch is between a rock and a hard place. Obama wants Hillary to be his successor, and the FBI wants to criminally charge her. As AG she gets to make the call. The pressure from both sides and within herself as a LEO and some principals of some sort have escalated the pressure to immense proportions.

By agreeing to meet with Bill, it gives her a sliver of an excuse to recuse herself from making that decision. She doesn't have to make the decision, and the pressure is off her then.

All this clearly shows is that Obama and the administration are pressuring Lynch on one side, and also that Comey and the FBI are pressuring her on the other side. It also clearly shows that the FBI's investigation does have legitimate grounds to criminally charge her, otherwise what pressure on Lynch would be coming from that side?

Regardless of how all this will end, be it criminally charging Hillary and also those who colluded / influenced the FBI investigation, it is yet another slide down the slippery slope that the government can't be trusted in the least, much less trusting these people who are presently in the role of caretaker of the government.

The nation has lost a great deal of trust of the electorate, with the multiple scandals of this administration as well as the multiple scandals of Hillary and Bill. This loss of trust will be something that the nation won't soon recover from. Trust once lost is never easily regained.

Perhaps she is not guilty of what you seem to think she is guilty of.

Or perhaps the prosecutors think they do not have enough evidence to convict her.

What is your problem?

if she is not guilty then let her prove herself in a court of law.
the evidence is clear that she should be charged with a few things.

you realize that lying to investigators in a criminal investigation is a crime right?

Ah. The good old days...

1.gif
1.gif

Scalia won't recuse himself from Cheney case

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia refused Thursday to recuse himself from an upcoming case involving Vice President Dick Cheney, with whom he recently hunted and dined.

"I do not believe my impartiality can reasonably be questioned," Scalia said in a 21-page memorandum, rejecting suggestions of an appearance of a conflict of interest.

"If it is reasonable to think that a Supreme Court Justice can be bought so cheap, the Nation is in deeper trouble than I had imagined," he wrote.

CNN.com - Scalia won't recuse himself from Cheney case - Mar 18, 2004

FTR: I think the Clinton Lynch meeting was improper

I've posted this before, but it is most certainly applicable in this thread as well.

Lynch is between a rock and a hard place. Obama wants Hillary to be his successor, and the FBI wants to criminally charge her. As AG she gets to make the call. The pressure from both sides and within herself as a LEO and some principals of some sort have escalated the pressure to immense proportions.

By agreeing to meet with Bill, it gives her a sliver of an excuse to recuse herself from making that decision. She doesn't have to make the decision, and the pressure is off her then.

Which she should be charged with collusion and obstruction with justice.

All this clearly shows is that Obama and the administration are pressuring Lynch on one side, and also that Comey and the FBI are pressuring her on the other side. It also clearly shows that the FBI's investigation does have legitimate grounds to criminally charge her, otherwise what pressure on Lynch would be coming from that side?

Then that is a high crime of office and he should be impeached

Regardless of how all this will end, be it criminally charging Hillary and also those who colluded / influenced the FBI investigation, it is yet another slide down the slippery slope that the government can't be trusted in the least, much less trusting these people who are presently in the role of caretaker of the government.

Nope our government can no longer be trusted to uphold our laws and execute them faithfully. this has been one of the most corrupt administrations I have seen in a while.

The nation has lost a great deal of trust of the electorate, with the multiple scandals of this administration as well as the multiple scandals of Hillary and Bill. This loss of trust will be something that the nation won't soon recover from. Trust once lost is never easily regained.

it can be but only if the government shows itself to be trustworthy.
this administration has proven anything but that.

Lynch will either remain AG if Hillary wins, or she will be working for the Clinton Foundation if Trump or someone else wins.

Which she should be charged with collusion and obstruction with justice.

Agreed. There is something seriously rotten in Denmark here. Too bad that most of the electorate who don't pay attention to the news, or only pay attention to the Biased Lame Stream Media coverage won't have a clue as to what this really means, and what just really happened.

Then that is a high crime of office and he should be impeached
Yup.

Nope our government can no longer be trusted to uphold our laws and execute them faithfully. this has been one of the most corrupt administrations I have seen in a while.

I challenge you to find a more corrupt administration. We may very well have found Obama's legacy.

it can be but only if the government shows itself to be trustworthy.
this administration has proven anything but that.

Even if the next administration shows itself to be trustworthy, it'll be a a long time, on the order of years, before the trust can be restored, a little at a time, and this is as it should be.

if she is not guilty then let her prove herself in a court of law.
the evidence is clear that she should be charged with a few things.

you realize that lying to investigators in a criminal investigation is a crime right?

If they charge her...she will appear in court.

She does NOT have to prove that she is innocent...

...the prosecution must prove that she is guilty.

You do realize that is how the American justice system works...right?

Jeez!

I challenge you to find a more corrupt administration. We may very well have found Obama's legacy.

Most of the presidents up to the civil war were just bad.
Harding, Buchannan, Filmore.

Back
Top Bottom