• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch to protesters: 'Do not be discouraged'...

nope, just more right wing demonizing. you are a part of the problem.

I'm not even close to being part of the problem.....has nothing to do with demonizing at all. Get Real!

You Can't Handle the Truth and therefore can't even recognize the problem!

nope, just more right wing demonizing. you are a part of the problem.

BS. That's all ya got. I don't have to demonize.....that ethnic group does it all by themselves!

Your inability and denial of that fact, speaks volumes .

I'm not even close to being part of the problem.....has nothing to do with demonizing at all. Get Real!

You Can't Handle the Truth and therefore can't even recognize the problem!

BS. That's all ya got. I don't have to demonize.....that ethnic group does it all by themselves!

Your inability and denial of that fact, speaks volumes .

more anti black rhetoric.

more anti black rhetoric.

It's REAL rhetoric.......stop believing all those Democrap talking points...they are tainting your thinking.

You need to get passed this attitude.........................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom