• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch to protesters: 'Do not be discouraged'...

You're so full of 'it' you've got 'it' coming out of your nose.

What's wrong with people peacefully protesting the illegal killing of Blacks by police officers?

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Cause most of those protests aren't protesting "illegal killings", their protesting lies and emotionally charged bull****.

The guy in Minn was not pulled over for a broken tail light, the gun the officer was worried about was on the mans lap(it's in girl friends video) and he wasn't a CCP holder.

The other one in La. the man was large, strong, resisting arrest and in possession of a firearm.

These two cases are unfortunate, but it's looking more and more like the suspects created the problem, and the police responded appropriately.
Another case of "Hands up, don't shoot" lies for political gain tearing this country apart.

Cause most of those protests aren't protesting "illegal killings", their protesting lies and emotionally charged bull****.
The guy in Minn was not pulled over for a broken tail light, the gun the officer was worried about was on the mans lap(it's in girl friends video) and he wasn't a CCP holder.

The other one in La. the man was large, strong, resisting arrest and in possession of a firearm.

These two cases are unfortunate, but it's looking more and more like the suspects created the problem, and the police responded appropriately.
Another case of "Hands up, don't shoot" lies for political gain tearing this country apart.

Believe whatever racist BS that you want to believe.

It will zero effect on reality.

Have a nice millisecond.

They're both following Glorious Leader.

More like an inglorious bastard!

Have a nice millisecond.

You seem to all the time. From the BLM, Hillary and all other lying Lefties!

So how can you bitch about anyone else?

And why do you promote criminal thugs like the BLM?????

You will argue against common sense or the facts, no matter what.

"Do not be discouraged. I just had a meeting with Bill Clinton about Hillary. We will make sure to charge officers and propagate myths about the incidents like "hands up, don't shoot," and not charge Hillary so she can still be president."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like an inglorious bastard!

You seem to all the time. From the BLM, Hillary and all other lying Lefties!

So how can you bitch about anyone else?

And why do you promote criminal thugs like the BLM?????

You will argue against common sense or the facts, no matter what.

Keep believing whatever far-right,racist, ideas blow your skirt up.

It will have zero impact on reality.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people,it is true that most stupid people are conservative." ~ John Stuart Mill

You're so full of 'it' you've got 'it' coming out of your nose.

What's wrong with people peacefully protesting the illegal killing of Blacks by police officers?

Protesting against murder of Blacks by police is fine. Targetting Whites/White Cops is not, which is what happened recently in Dallas and Tennessee.

And the "peaceful" part has long gone out the window. Cops in Minnesota had to dodge rocks and molotov cocktails.

the truth be told blacks prefer not to be killed by cops. why are you not getting that?

I agree that cops should not be killing unarmed/innocent Blacks. But a majority of the high-profile incidents involve some sort of resisting by the victim.

Don't want to be shot? Don't fight with the police!

This whole mess was created by leftists. Every freakin bit of it. Ferguson, Baltimore, every DJT rally, Orlando, Dallas, Phoenix, Baton Rouge, etc. the list goes on and on. These people are warring with their own country.

Yep, they own it lock, stock, and barrel. Pun fully intended.

Have a nice millisecond.
Facts Are Racist because they ruin the Narrative. Got it.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Protesting against murder of Blacks by police is fine. Targetting Whites/White Cops is not, which is what happened recently in Dallas and Tennessee.

And the "peaceful" part has long gone out the window. Cops in Minnesota had to dodge rocks and molotov cocktails.
Some didn't. One cop apparently had his back broken when "peaceful" protestor(s) dropped a chunk of concrete off a bridge onto him.

That's deadly force, and should be treated as such.

Facts Are Racist because they ruin the Narrative. Got it

I predict that in November hope and change will defeat hate and fear.

Wait and see.

The clock is ticking.

No one can stop time,and/or change.

But some people keep trying to in the USA

:lol:

Some didn't. One cop apparently had his back broken when "peaceful" protestor(s) dropped a chunk of concrete off a bridge onto him.

Of course it should; however, one must not conflate actual peaceful protesters with those who just show up to cause trouble.

Out of touch my Hiney! I speak the Truth, from years of experience working the streets....but............You Can't Handle the Truth!

Damn right it is......liberalism is the bane of civilization.

no you dont, come on now even you cant think that you speak the truth.

Amen. They owned it in the 60's/70's and they own it now. History is repeating itself and the left is too selfish to stop it.

just reading the words as written. saying things like you people is divisive and makes you part of the problem. we need to be inclusive.

Thing is, the "us" people don't commit 70% of the crime, assault the police, lie, burn down their own communities and are worthless, welfare turds....it's the "you" people that do that! And THAT is the TRUTH!

I find this a little hard to believe.

Did you check with the Pope on this?

I'll tell you what: If Hillary wins in November I'll say there's a chance that you're right.

He's right either way.....and I'm sure you find it hard to believe....there's no doubt about it!

Keep believing whatever far-right,racist, ideas blow your skirt up.

It will have zero impact on reality.

I'm none of those things, but I sure am able to identify right from wrong....you can't! And John Stuart is a hemorrhoid!

Protesting against murder of Blacks by police is fine. Targeting Whites/White Cops is not, which is what happened recently in Dallas and Tennessee.

Yes indeed. and so many libs her are in total denial.

Yep!

You bet it is.

I predict that in November hope and change will defeat hate and fear.

Wait and see.

The clock is ticking.

No one can stop time,and/or change.

But some people keep trying to in the USA

Hope and Change for libs is Tinker Bell, Utopia, nonsense!

If hillary wins, it will be more of the same loss of liberties ...and greedy wall street people... padding her income.

She and Bill are as corrupt as Al Capone!

Of course it should; however, one must not conflate actual peaceful protesters with those who just show up to cause trouble.

Pretty hard to do that when the instigators infiltrate the group.

Ever been to a protest Kobie? Ever had that happen? Ever been in the middle of a full blown riot?

The BLM is a terrorist organization.

Last edited:
Thing is, the "us" people don't commit 70% of the crime, assault the police, lie, burn down their own communities and are worthless, welfare turds....it's the "you" people that do that! And THAT is the TRUTH!

He's right either way.....and I'm sure you find it hard to believe....there's no doubt about it!

I'm none of those things, but I sure am able to identify right from wrong....you can't! And John Stuart is a hemorrhoid!

Yes indeed. and so many libs her are in total denial.

Yep!

You bet it is.

Hope and Change for libs is Tinker Bell, Utopia, nonsense!

If hillary wins, it will be more of the same loss of liberties ...and greedy wall street people... padding her income.

She and Bill are as corrupt as Al Capone!

Pretty hard to do that when the instigators infiltrate the group.

Ever been to a protest Kobie? Ever had that happen? Ever been in the middle of a full blown riot?

The BLM is a terrorist organization.

nope, just more right wing demonizing. you are a part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom