• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lying propagandist hacks. Have you been deceived by the media?

Surely you have lost faith in them by this time? They're really nothing but a damn joke at this point, and a bad one at that. 🤦
Are you saying that right wingers are NOT
Lying propagandist hacks?

We are seeing the product of 20+ years of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh propaganda.

They're suspicious and/or afraid of almost every institution in the world, including science . . . including minorities and foreigners.

The only things they trust are Donald Trump, Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News. There is no one else, nothing else.

Not even facts are important anymore.

And now most of these conservatives are old. They've been mentally dominated by this propaganda for decades.

They're just guppies sitting there in front of their TVs, absorbing the commercials into their subconscious, buying ridiculous things that no one ever needs.

It's an insidious way to create a consumer class, but clearly it works.

Kudos to Murdoch for so effectively melting American brains.

Surely you have lost faith in them by this time? They're really nothing but a damn joke at this point, and a bad one at that. 🤦
No. The media has not deceived me. I don’t watch Fox News.

We are seeing the product of 20+ years of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh propaganda.

They're suspicious and/or afraid of almost every institution in the world, including science . . . including minorities and foreigners.

The only things they trust are Donald Trump, Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News. There is no one else, nothing else.

And now most of these conservatives are old. They've been mentally dominated by this propaganda for decades.

They're just guppies sitting there in front of their TVs, absorbing the commercials into their subconscious, buying ridiculous things that no one ever needs.

The first time I heard Morton Downy Jr, I thought his show was parody. Little did I know a loud mouthed, chain smoking imbecile would be the future of AM radio.

It's not just the Hunter email thing. Why do you think Trump put out a copy of the 60 minutes interview?
It's so those sacks of garbage CANT EDIT IT.

Lies, lies, lies.....
I disagree. Trump got pissed off at the interviewer. By releasing it before it's regular showing, it likely cost CBS some big bucks. That's the only train of thought Trump has. Revenge and vindictiveness.
He lies every day. So why would he be worried about the interview being edited. He wanted to get back at them where it hurts the most, in the pocket book.

They think they're saviors, protecting all from the less "civilized", legends in their own minds.
The truth is, they've been keeping everyone else down, starting with their own sisters, wives, and daughters.

They denied the most qualified candidate to ever run, who happened to be a woman, in place of an obvious PoS, criminal head case.

Their enormous insecurity, catalyzed by Trump's, prompted the appointment of 53 appellate judges, none of them black, and
three Roman Catholic, SCOTUS justices, ultra conservative white males, the third convinced she is a female, who happens to have Scalia's brain implanted in her skull!

We forget that Lincoln was elected almost exclusively by white male voters, more tolerant and thoughtful in 1860 than 160 years later.

The gender gap probably deserves another name.
By Michael Sokolove ....
From the opinion piece above, he's describing the majority of white male voters, and the facts speak for themselves!:
  • "Oct. 23, 2020
    "If we look more closely at it, the gender gap probably deserves another name: It’s the white male gap. Or the white male problem.

Think about what the political map would look like if just white men voted.

We’d have a Senator Roy Moore representing Alabama, where 72 percent of the state’s white male voters (and 63 percent of the white women) cast their ballot for a man who was accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl — and who faced sexual misconduct allegations from multiple other women related to incidents they said occurred when they were underage. (He has denied the accusations.)

We’d likely have a Senator David Duke from Louisiana. The entire U.S. Senate would look far different — with Democratic senators from just a handful of the bluest states. And there would never have been a President Barack Obama...."

Last edited:
The first time I heard Morton Downy Jr, I thought his show was parody. Little did I know a loud mouthed, chain smoking imbecile would be the future of AM radio.

His great-grandmother was a sister of my great-grandfather, and his father was a business partner of the Stork Club's mobbed up manager, Sherman Billingsley. Beaver's mom, on the TV show, actress Barbara Billingsley, was married to Sherman's nephew.

50533011612_e29e633c2f_c.jpg

50532788661_5b415cd16a_b.jpg

The point is to remind readers how Trump learned to be Trump. Billingsley was a felon, he had no business owning a gun in NYC or being the permittee of the Stork Club's liquor license, which he fronted for the mob ownership. Roy Cohn surely knew all of that, much of it published in the newspapers. Billingsley's older brother was a successful midwest, 1920s bootlegger and both did time in a federal penitentiary, His brother also ended up in NYC and invested wisely in real estate. Billingsley's daughter is the widow of Alex Rorke, who disappeared in a "by hand" bombing raid of one of Castro's only two refineries. Rorke's pilot was the father of this woman.:

Sherry Sullivan v. Republic of Cuba - CourtListener.com
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4500152/sherry-sullivan-v-republic-of-cuba/
Based on her research, Sullivan concluded that her father was captured during a covert mission against Fidel Castro, was incarcerated by the Castro regime, and eventually died while in the custody of the Cuban government sometime after 1982. - 2 - In 2007, Sullivan filed a wrongful-death suit against Cuba in Maine Superior Court.

Last edited:
Now trump lies a lot

But one thing I have learned about Trump's lies

Anything that starts with big and beautiful is a whopper!

I watched the 60 minutes interview of Trump and Biden. They asked Biden a few questions which I’m sure were pre- discussed but seemed”tough” but gave him a full camera shot to spout his bullshit, and didn’t ask any follow up questions. Like for example, “Well Joe, if it’s Russian disinformation, how do you explain Bobulinski?”.

lies lies, deception deception. Typical trash.

The painful if hilariously predictable irony of the OP is that its creator got the message "the media is bad" from media; specifically, right rag media pushing the old narrative that anything left-lean is a lie, so believe us not your eyes and ears.

True believers. So sad. Blinded by the light! Of Ol Slimy Joe. He's getting dimmer by the day.

Said the guy who ripped his thread from right wing media and pathetically believes he's somehow got the above-it-all top-down view as a result. Yeah OK, Trumpist.

Said the guy who ripped his thread from right wing media and pathetically believes he's somehow got the above-it-all top-down view as a result. Yeah OK, Trumpist.

I had faint hope that a 63 year old article quoting Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn, might help to illustrate how a con grooms a con into refining his con, but, if a $25 million settlement for the Trump University con, and Bannon being indicted for fraud, and Trump's RNC fund raising team, Wynn, Cohen, DeJoy, and Broidy all either plead felons, dismantler of USPS, Steve Wynn a fallen pervert, and Bannon being the third key official who procured the 2016 RNC nomination for Trump, to be indicted, the other two, Manafort and Rick Gates actually imprisoned, and Stone literally plucked from the prison entrance via Trump's obstruction of justice, abuse of office, prison sentence commutation, 225,000 dead, and "it's highly contagious! We give up", some of the faithful, instead of muddying up ole Joe and his boy, almost in the end zone, might "man up" and at least admit to themselves their own judgment is all shot to hell and they have no idea what lie to latch onto next.

Could facts, at some point, attract any of their consideration?

The MSM still has more credibility than the Trump administration...even Fox.

Says the entity of undisclosed gender.....
One would think, since my screen name be mrdeltoid, that I'm a male. But I'll spell it out . I am a male. I wasn't aware that I have undisclosed for gender. Must've been an oversight. Now, since I answered your question, I wonder if utility man, which was to whom I directed my question to, will answer it. Thanks for chiming in though. For the record, this being a political format, I'd say political leanings would be more important than what gender you are. No? JMHO

Back
Top Bottom