• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

lying Biden

We only have rule by the minority because of two things, to protect the rights of the minority and liberal judges who legislate from the bench. It's the left that is not willing to compromise on their radical positions such as abortion, climate change, large government and "for Free" programs that will demand much more taxation and fees that Joe is talking about.
The freedom of women to make their own choices about their own bodies is non-negotiable. Talk about "big Govt.", you want the State to control a women's body when she gets pregnant. What's next? Banning birth control and morning after pills? They also destroy fertilized eggs. Climate change is a REAL problem too and sticking your head in the sand is not a plan.

Then I expect you have a reading problem. (note the quotation marks.

TRUMP: "We're rounding the turn. We're rounding the corner. It's going away."
Stated by Trump in the second debate.

So I will ask again. Was Trump correct in his statement. If so, why?
I don't know I don't put much stock in future telling.

I had to turn my lying filter off when Joe lying Biden started talking, he lied, lied, lied. If elected he will go to jail, for pay for play, the Biden crime family will be tried and convicted. Lying Joe, crack head Hunter, and crocked James will all go to jail. Biden can spend his millions he got from China, Russia, and the Ukraine, on bribing guards for extra favors.
Feel better now? :rolleyes:

Sure...voting 'your feelings' instead of facts is always good :rolleyes:

Jeebus that's how we got here to begin with....

The freedom of women to make their own choices about their own bodies is non-negotiable. Talk about "big Govt.", you want the State to control a women's body when she gets pregnant. What's next? Banning birth control and morning after pills? They also destroy fertilized eggs. Climate change is a REAL problem too and sticking your head in the sand is not a plan.
I agree but there are some people and doctors who misuse planned parent hood, some doctors and women make a nice living getting pregnant and having abortions sometimes as many as three abortions a year! a small percentage of abortions are necessary. but some people misuse planned parent hood, and are using it to get rich.

After ignoring lying for 4 years republicans are going to flip of course. What else will they flip on? Health care? The debt? Foreign alliances?

I don't know I don't put much stock in future telling.

I don't put much stock in your posts.
Thanks for not really addressing the question. I can only image it is hard for you to say anything negative about Trump.
Have a good one. I am done with you on this thread.

You have testimony of a former Biden business partner and the laptop with incriminating emails that have not been refuted. Nobody in the Biden group has claimed the emails are not Hunters, and are not true.

However, you are failing to respond to the point that even if the email was correct, the emails were from 2017, when Joe Biden was NOT in an elected position. Plus, the fact that 'former business partner' sat in a Trump's guest at the debate shows it's entirely political, and a lie.

I don't put much stock in your posts.
Thanks for not really addressing the question. I can only image it is hard for you to say anything negative about Trump.
Have a good one. I am done with you on this thread.
Yeah you're done. Bye.

not really you made a claim you refused to support it probably because it's false.

Show evidence that these are lies.
See what I mean. You want to debate reality.

If you don't know that there's no vaccine ready to go yet this discussion is beyond your current knowledge level. If you do know, you're just being disingenuous and not worthy of consideration.

I don;t put any stock in the democrat party!
Trump proves Biden is lying he played a video of Biden saying he will stop fracking and fossil fuels, he also played a video of Biden saying he will stop social security and medicare.

Crime family??????? Excuse me, you're confusing Biden with Ivanka, Jared, Eric, Don Jr. and especially Trump senior.
excuse me I should have said the lying Biden Crime Family!

I had to turn my lying filter off when Joe lying Biden started talking, he lied, lied, lied. If elected he will go to jail, for pay for play, the Biden crime family will be tried and convicted. Lying Joe, crack head Hunter, and crocked James will all go to jail. Biden can spend his millions he got from China, Russia, and the Ukraine, on bribing guards for extra favors.
LOCK HER UP! Part II
This time its personal, and it's a him.

Much difference between the optimism and the "dark, dark winter," but Biden blew it with the "transitioning" away from fossil fuels. I thought, "There goes Pennsylvania" the second I heard that. And it didn't take the Twitterverse 15 minutes to launch multiple clips of Biden (and Harris) talking about fracking and to expose the lie.
they also lied about taking away social security, medicare and your second amendment, once this is gone you are at their mercy! Biden has been talking about taking away social security and medicare for decades. trump played videos of Biden saying this at his Pensacola rally last night.

they also lied about taking away social security, medicare and your second amendment, once this is gone you are at their mercy! Biden has been talking about taking away social security and medicare for decades. trump played videos of Biden saying this at his Pensacola rally last night.
Trump wants to kill the poor!!!!

They're not voting for Biden but against Trump. And willing to burn America down to do so

I don't support planned parent hood I support pro life, I agree sometimes abortion is necessary but these people at planned parent hood abuse this program for profit, like selling body parts and performing abortions on women who use the program as an extra income. the doctors don't care because they are getting rich by performing these abortions and selling the fetus!

Back
Top Bottom