• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

lying Biden

the hard drive from hell will end Sleepy Joe and Hunter to jail!

I agree, but as we have seen time and again, there is a different system of justice for democrats than republicans, for they have powerful operatives buried in the bureaucracy. Obama as President allowed his number two and number three people run rampant in corruption, in pay to play schemes. Hillary can obstruct justice by destroying thousands of emails and several phones which belonged to the government.....but hey, that's okay....go figure.

You seem to base your whole point on unproved "Facts"
watch the videos of lying Biden being played at all Trump rallies. he says he will raise taxes, cut out social security, medicare.

the facts are Biden lies, the laptop from hell proves he lies, the videos being played at all Trump rallies proves he is a liar. he was to receive as much as 50% of the pay for play money Hunter received from China and Russia.

I had to turn my lying filter off when Joe lying Biden started talking, he lied, lied, lied. If elected he will go to jail, for pay for play, the Biden crime family will be tried and convicted. Lying Joe, crack head Hunter, and crocked James will all go to jail. Biden can spend his millions he got from China, Russia, and the Ukraine, on bribing guards for extra favors.
Lol what are you going to do Nov 4th?

the red wave will be celebrated all over the US.
Yes I am sure many will celebrate the end of Trump with red wine others with white wine or beer or scotch etc

Back
Top Bottom