• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

lw smear job about Trump callling soldiers losers backfires,raing soar

Perhaps. What should be concerning is that the chances would be much lower that any other former president or presidential candidate would have said it.
Why not. People like you swallowed and regurgitated every lie the media spoon fed you about what Trump "said" about Mexicans, white supremacists, and every other thing, so why WOULDN'T you blindly swallow for them again. And again. And again.

Why not. People like you swallowed and regurgitated every lie the media spoon fed you about what Trump "said" about Mexicans, white supremacists, and every other thing, so why WOULDN'T you blindly swallow for them again. And again. And again.

I'm just going by things I heard Donald Trump say with my own two ears.

I'm just going by things I heard Donald Trump say with my own two ears.
Sure you are. You HEARD him say white supremacists were fine people...right? You HEARD him say Mexicans are rapists...right?

From your link:

Wouldn't that indicate a drop in numbers after that "loser" story? Wouldn't that mean that the only backfire here is your original post?
took A little while for that story to fall apart.

you can post any numbers you want.
Who's stopping you?

Nobody. I saw someone else post the poll numbers.

A Republican incumbent at 50% with Rasmussen, down 2 points over 2 days, and Trump Fan Nation goes wild. Go Donny!

Nobody. I saw someone else post the poll numbers.

ny!

Trump approval rating rises after controversial Atlantic article, poll shows https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-rises-after-controversial-atlantic-article-poll-shows-1530501?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1599622251

— Newsweek (@Newsweek) September 9, 2020
President Donald Trump’s approval rating does not appear to have been impacted by controversy in the wake of a recent Atlantic article claiming he had repeatedly made disparaging remarks about U.S. military members. Trump’s job approval rating hit 47 percent in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday, his highest rating in the poll since June.Note how there is no mention of the factual errors in the article, nor that those ”confirmed” reports were ALSO reliant upon anonymous sources. Something else they failed to mention — numerous names have gone on the record to declare these quotes were never made by the President. Notably, these were people who were in the room on the morning President Trump supposedly sai
d the scandalous quotes.

Newsweek is just baffled that the proven-false slander of President Trump in The Atlantic did not deliver the intended harm in the polls – twitchy.com

Trump approval rating rises after controversial Atlantic article, poll shows https://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-rises-after-controversial-atlantic-article-poll-shows-1530501?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1599622251

— Newsweek (@Newsweek) September 9, 2020
President Donald Trump’s approval rating does not appear to have been impacted by controversy in the wake of a recent Atlantic article claiming he had repeatedly made disparaging remarks about U.S. military members. Trump’s job approval rating hit 47 percent in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday, his highest rating in the poll since June.Note how there is no mention of the factual errors in the article, nor that those ”confirmed” reports were ALSO reliant upon anonymous sources. Something else they failed to mention — numerous names have gone on the record to declare these quotes were never made by the President. Notably, these were people who were in the room on the morning President Trump supposedly sai
d the scandalous quotes.

Newsweek is just baffled that the proven-false slander of President Trump in The Atlantic did not deliver the intended harm in the polls – twitchy.com

The incumbent is at 47%. Woohoo! He's so awesomes.

Back
Top Bottom