• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LW hacks gush over Biden's foolish blunder.

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

White House Walking Back Biden's Remarks on Removing Putin from Power Doesn't Quiet the Chatter​

First the hacks.
Jennifer Rubin . Trump totally broke this pathetic journo.
Jennifer 'I stand with Ukraine' Rubin

@JRubinBlogger

Biden makes a speech akin to those at the Brandenburg Gate by JFK and Reagan. In a square with a crowd. His delivery is quite strong.
Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

Tops Reagan’s 1987 “tear down this wall” speech.

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

I also love how the defenders of Biden's foolish remark haven't caught up with the news that the White House is trying (futilely) to walk back his remark.
Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

Biden's line tonight saying Putin "cannot remain in power" was NOT planned and a surprise to U.S. officials, per people familiar. Still, officials say no change in policy. Instead, the line was an example of Biden's sometimes inarticulate rhetoric.

Advice to Joe. STICK.TO.THE.SCRIPT.

Biden was right. Putin has proven himself unfit to be the leader of a nation and shouldn't remain in power. There is no "walking back" by the WH because it wasn't a threat of intentions, it was a statement of fact.

Biden says something that most of the world had already been thinking all month, and so naturally it infuriates all of the predictable people--Russian politicians and Trump supporters.

Biden says something that most of the world had already been thinking all month, and so naturally it infuriates all of the predictable people--Russian politicians and Trump supporters.
So why is the white house trying to walk back his words?

So why is the white house trying to walk back his words?

Gosh, I don't know, maybe because Putin, Medvedev and numerous Russian toadies--and Trump supporters--have been waving their arms and screaming about using nukes all month?

Why do you so often ask questions that you already knew the answer to?

Gosh, I don't know, maybe because Putin, Medvedev and numerous Russian toadies--and Trump supporters--have been waving their arms and screaming about using nukes all month?

Why do you so often ask questions that you already knew the answer to?

So they are walking back statements on Putin because they are afraid of Putin?

So they are walking back statements on Putin because they are afraid of Putin?

Biden's statement makes perfect sense, because it is true. And it also makes sense for the White House to walk it back.

I find it funny how so many world-wise conservatives have suddenly become naive about politics.

That is the complete answer. Refer back to it with any future questions or comments.

To be fair, Joe already painted Putin and his ilk deep into the painted corner of the room with the ”war criminal and butcher” statements. Putin knows he has shat the bed…..

Biden's statement makes perfect sense, because it is true. And it also makes sense for the White House to walk it back.

Rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the most absurd thing I have seen posted in quite a while. A true achievement at DP.

To be fair, Joe already painted Putin and his ilk deep into the painted corner of the room with the ”war criminal and butcher” statements. Putin knows he has shat the bed…..

That's true but why is the white house trying to back track?

White House Walking Back Biden's Remarks on Removing Putin from Power Doesn't Quiet the Chatter​

First the hacks.

@JRubinBlogger

Biden makes a speech akin to those at the Brandenburg Gate by JFK and Reagan. In a square with a crowd. His delivery is quite strong.
Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

I also love how the defenders of Biden's foolish remark haven't caught up with the news that the White House is trying (futilely) to walk back his remark.
Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

Biden's line tonight saying Putin "cannot remain in power" was NOT planned and a surprise to U.S. officials, per people familiar. Still, officials say no change in policy. Instead, the line was an example of Biden's sometimes inarticulate rhetoric.

The Biden detractors have a short memory. Biden recently referred to Putin as a war criminal. What happened after that?

Townhack :rolleyes:

Rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the most absurd thing I have seen posted in quite a while. A true achievement at DP.

Your exaggeration and emoji diarrhea really convinces. That kind of spirit could sell a lot of girl scout cookies.

Rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is actually correct. Putin does not deserve to be the leader of a taco stand, let alone a nation, but this is also diplomatically sensitive.

That's true but why is the white house trying to back track?
Don’t know, maybe they are trying to throw Vlad a rope?

He is actually correct. Putin does not deserve to be the leader of a taco stand, let alone a nation, but this is also diplomatically sensitive.

The funniest part to me is that to make their point, they have to pretend that Putin doesn't already know that most of the world, including many in Russia, would put a bullet in his head given half a chance.

An American president saying that he shouldn't remain in power? Of course, the Kremlin has to say what the Kremlin has to say, the media has to analyze it, and our conservative laughing academy is obligated to shit themselves and try to make sandcastles out of it.

It's wrong to call for the end of a clear-cut, prima facia war criminal?

Being "diplomatically sensitive" with the 21st century Hitler 🙄

Your exaggeration and emoji diarrhea really convinces. That kind of spirit could sell a lot of girl scout cookies.
Is that why you talk out of both side of your mouth, so the diarrhea doesn't come spewing out all at once?

First the hacks.

@JRubinBlogger

Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

Not really, Our President didnt say anything about "removing pootin from power". pootin may or may not be fit to rule Russia, in any case we have lots and lots of politicians in the USA that aren't fit to be there. Especially the q-anon imbeciles. But hey they are only there because there are lots of complete imbeciles in the general population as well.

Our President is doing well and saying the right things, however I'm ready for the 24-hour "news" cycle re: Ukraine to be over. We have far bigger things to worry about imo.

Is that why you talk out of both side of your mouth, so the diarrhea doesn't come spewing out all at once?

Okay, I'm sold. I'll take three boxes of samoas, one box of thin mints, and one caramel chocolate chip.

Being "diplomatically sensitive" with the 21st century Hitler 🙄
At some point, when this is over, perhaps 20 years from now or so, we will want to have trade deals with them again.

We also have to keep aware of their nuclear arsenal.

First the hacks.

@JRubinBlogger

Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

I am totally confused by the folks on the right. Biden is weak, it's said daily. So, biden says putin has to go and all of a sudden he's being lambasted for the statement. What gives?

I am totally confused by the folks on the right. Biden is weak, it's said daily. So, biden says putin has to go and all of a sudden he's being lambasted for the statement. What gives?
He said the quiet part out loud. Trumpists should be LOVING that, he's saying the kind of stuff they like to hear, yes?
Oh wait, he's saying it about their hero, Vladimir Putin.

Sad but true, but nowadays Republicans rather hear Trump call Putin savy and a genius and how much he admires Putin, then hear about the 1,000s of innocents Putin is killing and that he should be removed from power..

Back
Top Bottom