• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LW hacks gush over Biden's foolish blunder.

Another evil right winger makes a thread full of lies .

I am totally confused by the folks on the right. Biden is weak, it's said daily. So, biden says putin has to go and all of a sudden he's being lambasted for the statement. What gives?
Because it doesn't matter. Their main goal is to get Trump back in so they can complete the takeover of America.

Advice to Joe. STICK.TO.THE.SCRIPT.

I agree that he should, though stating there needs to be regime change in Russia is a far cry from Lindsey Graham's call for assassination. Do you tell Graham and Dear Leader Trump to stick to the scripts? They clearly need to, do they not?

White House Walking Back Biden's Remarks on Removing Putin from Power Doesn't Quiet the Chatter​

First the hacks.
Jennifer Rubin . Trump totally broke this pathetic journo.
Jennifer 'I stand with Ukraine' Rubin

@JRubinBlogger

Biden makes a speech akin to those at the Brandenburg Gate by JFK and Reagan. In a square with a crowd. His delivery is quite strong.
Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

Tops Reagan’s 1987 “tear down this wall” speech.

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

I also love how the defenders of Biden's foolish remark haven't caught up with the news that the White House is trying (futilely) to walk back his remark.
Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

Biden's line tonight saying Putin "cannot remain in power" was NOT planned and a surprise to U.S. officials, per people familiar. Still, officials say no change in policy. Instead, the line was an example of Biden's sometimes inarticulate rhetoric.

This post is from a trumper.

Wow.

White House Walking Back Biden's Remarks on Removing Putin from Power Doesn't Quiet the Chatter​

First the hacks.

@JRubinBlogger

Biden makes a speech akin to those at the Brandenburg Gate by JFK and Reagan. In a square with a crowd. His delivery is quite strong.
Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

I also love how the defenders of Biden's foolish remark haven't caught up with the news that the White House is trying (futilely) to walk back his remark.
Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

Biden's line tonight saying Putin "cannot remain in power" was NOT planned and a surprise to U.S. officials, per people familiar. Still, officials say no change in policy. Instead, the line was an example of Biden's sometimes inarticulate rhetoric.

What was foolish about his remark?

10 years ago Republicans and democrats would be cheering anyone who stood up up to a dictator like Putin who is killing thousands of innocent people..

My God how times have changed in the Republican party...

The funniest part to me is that to make their point, they have to pretend that Putin doesn't already know that most of the world, including many in Russia, would put a bullet in his head given half a chance.

An American president saying that he shouldn't remain in power? Of course, the Kremlin has to say what the Kremlin has to say, the media has to analyze it, and our conservative laughing academy is obligated to shit themselves and try to make sandcastles out of it.
Consider yourself applauded. Can't get my gifs to work right today. What's new.

First the hacks.

@JRubinBlogger

Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

It probably was not a statement a President should make during the speaking engagement.
but, it damn sure is not something that many people in America and Other Places Around The World Are Thinking!!! Biden had the heart and guts to say it....

(Wheter it should have been said, or not is too late, its been said) It's not much different than what Lindsey Graham said, only Graham said, 'The Russian people should do it".

Some of you/us are thinking the exact same thing... so, why get into a spin cycle about it.

If many of you are not thinking it, then why is anyone even talking in this thread?

If you look at what Biden said and what the WH "clarified", they are completely opposite statements
I think you're reading way too much into it.

Gosh, I don't know, maybe because Putin, Medvedev and numerous Russian toadies--and Trump supporters--have been waving their arms and screaming about using nukes all month?

Why do you so often ask questions that you already knew the answer to?
Maybe it's because the White House couldn't take the chance off Biden's stupidity starting an international incident.
Then again, I can see why all of Mini-Epstein's little toadies are doing their best to watch their second in command's back.

That was a wasted question on my part.

First the hacks.

@JRubinBlogger

Mark Knoller.
Mark Knoller
@markknoller

{GROAN}
Now for some reality..

Ed Whelan
@EdWhelanEPPC

Tyler Pager
@tylerpager

Why do you love Putin so much? Seriously. What's the attraction?

Maybe it's because the White House couldn't take the chance off Biden's stupidity starting an international incident.
Then again, I can see why all of Mini-Epstein's little toadies are doing their best to watch their second in command's back.

That was a wasted question on my part.

You're right. All of your questions are wasted.

You're right. All of your questions are wasted.
Maybe I should starting asking them to posters with the spine for debate?

Which already puts plenty of mini-Epstein's followers in the doghouse.

Back
Top Bottom