• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lumilor

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I can see some states not wanting to allow this, and possibly that states may want their emergency vehicles to use it.

Off-Topic:
I saw the thread title and thought it was a misspelling of a watch model offered by Panerai....LOL

y7kx2wvv

I can see some states not wanting to allow this, and possibly that states may want their emergency vehicles to use it.

I hope governments do not want this on their vehicles, considering the costs of it per square inch.

That looks fun. I hope nobody bans it. They may have to have some rules for it, though. We probably don’t want seizure inducing strobing going on.

I hope governments do not want this on their vehicles, considering the costs of it per square inch.

Currently $4.50/sq.in for a custom job.

Prices are likely to fall. Reduced costs from bulk orders. It is a possibility.

This tech could be possible be incorporated in to self adhesive decals.

Currently $4.50/sq.in for a custom job.

Prices are likely to fall. Reduced costs from bulk orders. It is a possibility.

This tech could be possible be incorporated in to self adhesive decals.

LOL when I heard 450 a square in I thought $450, not $4.50

No where near as bad as I thought. I love the technology personally can see lots of possibilities for it

Such a great show when I was a kid. Looking back....not so much...

All about the glowie car I think.

Back
Top Bottom