• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lulu App...FAIL

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Description: Lulu is an app that allows women to anonymously and publicly rate men on their romantic, and sexual value and link those ratings to the man's Facebook account. The app currently only allows women to access it.

When I saw the News story on this Lulu app I laughed out loud because it's an instant FAIL.

Any woman giving a review of a boyfriend (current) won't want competition, so they'll say he's a dog or worse tell the truth. And I haven't met a woman or even man who said their ex was wonderful and the breakup was all their fault. At the least they're going to focus on the negative attributes. Even if the ex is rated as a sexual dynamo most will think that's ALL they're good at... lol

This does not sound good. It could destroy innocent peoples reputation and even cost them their livlihoods.

Then men need an app called Slut to rate them.

Ah, big deal. Any woman who did that to me gets a titty pic plastered on the internet.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call "leverage".

Description: Lulu is an app that allows women to anonymously and publicly rate men on their romantic, and sexual value and link those ratings to the man's Facebook account. The app currently only allows women to access it.

When I saw the News story on this Lulu app I laughed out loud because it's an instant FAIL.

Any woman giving a review of a boyfriend (current) won't want competition, so they'll say he's a dog or worse tell the truth. And I haven't met a woman or even man who said their ex was wonderful and the breakup was all their fault. At the least they're going to focus on the negative attributes. Even if the ex is rated as a sexual dynamo most will think that's ALL they're good at... lol

Wasn't there a thread not so long ago where some ladies were claiming that women on whole weren't shallow or at least not as shallow as men? Man, didn't take too long to prove that otherwise.

Wasn't there a thread not so long ago where some ladies were claiming that women on whole weren't shallow or at least not as shallow as men? Man, didn't take too long to prove that otherwise.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah I didn't need this to call BS on that claim.

Then men need an app called Slut to rate them.
I think they already do...it's called the men's restroom wall.

Men can never figure out women when they're younger because their whole life revolves around their penis? And all women want the perfect, flawless man who's sensitive, rugged and successful? Though there is probably some truth to these stereotypes they do not define WHO we are as people and that take years of living to figure out.

Stupidity is taking over the world.

The end.

Stupidity is taking over the world.

The end.

You're the only one who caught on to the point. It's like our society/culture is going nuts, lost or just generally out of control.

Back
Top Bottom