• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lukašenka saved Vašukevič (Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets) from Putler´s death chamber

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Lukašenka saved Vašukevič (Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets) from Putler´s death chamber

A. Lukašenka saved A. Vašukevič (Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets) from Putler´s death chamber . GREAT NEWS, Belarusian President Lukašenka SAVED 2 Belarusian citizens from Murderer´s hands of cooperative ozero. comments?

https://news.tut.by/society/623530.html

rusi.jpg

rybka_sud_v_moskve_rts2bbct.jpg

Re: Lukašenka saved Vašukevič (Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets) from Putler´s death chamb

She'll probably fly on to Minsk, although I would think hard about that. Lukashenko's KGB is no better than Putin's FSB.

Re: Lukašenka saved Vašukevič (Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets) from Putler´s death chamb

She'll probably fly on to Minsk, although I would think hard about that. Lukashenko's KGB is no better than Putin's FSB.

Belarusian KGB has nothing against her , Lukašenka will protect her i am 100% sure , and she has leverage

Belarusian KGB has nothing against her , Lukašenka will protect her i am 100% sure , and she has leverage

100% sure are ya...

DxhiLzsWwAUhpLE.jpg

Anastasia has a press conference scheduled for 1pm tomorrow.

DxhiLzsWwAUhpLE.jpg

Anastasia has a press conference scheduled for 1pm tomorrow.

if were her i´d run from putlerstan as fast as i could ....

Back
Top Bottom