• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lucas Announces Star Wars Blu-ray

After watching Vader Force-choke a number of people, I don't trust that power near my dick.

I liked the prequels.

waits for :hitsfan:

I didn't mind all the extra stuff Lucas put in the DVDs, except for that crappy Greedo scene change. Han shot first!
Just change that back and I'll be a happy girl.
2e17ok1.jpg

307pw7b.jpg

Yep, those shots look fine to me.

So does anyone want to complain about the jarring changes?

I recently watched Episode VI and there was a voiceover of Darth Vader screaming "Nooooooooo" dubbed in before he threw Sidious into the shaft.

Even when I first saw the movie at the age of 12, I could see that Vader was having an internal conflict as he was watching Luke being killed by Sidious force lightning. There was no need to add dialogue.

Thats' my exact order too. And I agree with you on all other points, I'm a star wars purist too, all the way back to the changing of the Ewok victory song, I'm pissed they changed that, it was an awesome song.

I also agree with you about TESB, it was my least favourite of the three even though I stll liked it, although most critics think that TESB was the strongest movie of the three, the first one will always be my favourite followed closely by ROTJ

Return of the Jedi was good, but it played it too safe. Recycling the "destroy the Death Star plot" from Episode 4 as opposed to, say, having the Rebels orchestrate an assault on Coruscant (and having Luke go ahead to face down the Emperor in his palace) was done because it was inexpensive and easy to direct/write around.

A comfortable end to the original trilogy, with moments a greatness, but not as spectacular as 4 and 5.

Last edited:
first two prequels : didn't get into the plot, and i found the cgi wasn't as good as the model-based special effects in the trilogy.

last prequel : more interesting premise, and slightly better cgi. also not really as good as the trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom