• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax mounts defense against sexual assault accusation, calls it an 'uncorroborate

"She not only needs to be heard, she needs to be believed".

This is the whirlwind Kavvy talked about.

Yes, though at least one person in this thread took that as a direct threat from Kavanaugh to Democrats.

Are you darkwizard's sock?

No. I'm Dutch. I was on WS years ago before being thrown off. I was just recently thrown off political hotwire. I was on here long, long, ago. I never could warm up to this place but it seems different now, somehow.

Then your services are no longer required.

Ohh no. you guys don't get off that easy.

tenor.gif

Yes, though at least one person in this thread took that as a direct threat from Kavanaugh to Democrats.

Some did I am sure. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a conspiracy theory here.

Thing is, this is what you get when you destroy lives over unproven accusation.

Tit/Tat.

And it seems to just get worst?

Jonathan Allen Retweeted
Kasie Hunt
‏Verified account @kasie
2h2 hours ago

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “ uck that itch.”
https://twitter.com/jonallendc?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jonathan Allen
‏Verified account @jonallendc
6m6 minutes ago

Jonathan Allen Retweeted Jonathan Allen

UPDATE:
Lt. Gov. Fairfax’s chief of staff and policy director acknowledge to @NBCNews that the lt. gov. used the “F” word to refer to the situation, but dispute that he used the “B” word at all or used any heated language directed toward Vanessa Tyson.

Jonathan Allen added,
Jonathan Allen
Verified account @jonallendc
Justin Fairfax said “ uck that itch” as he tried to discredit his accuser during a private meeting Monday night, sources tell @NBCNews’ @GeoffRBennett and me.

Attachments

• 20190206_133214.jpg
    20190206_133214.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 17
And it seems to just get worst?

Jonathan Allen Retweeted
Kasie Hunt
‏Verified account @kasie
2h2 hours ago

NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “ uck that itch.”
https://twitter.com/jonallendc?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jonathan Allen
‏Verified account @jonallendc
6m6 minutes ago

Jonathan Allen Retweeted Jonathan Allen

UPDATE:
Lt. Gov. Fairfax’s chief of staff and policy director acknowledge to @NBCNews that the lt. gov. used the “F” word to refer to the situation, but dispute that he used the “B” word at all or used any heated language directed toward Vanessa Tyson.

Jonathan Allen added,
Jonathan Allen
Verified account @jonallendc
Justin Fairfax said “ uck that itch” as he tried to discredit his accuser during a private meeting Monday night, sources tell @NBCNews’ @GeoffRBennett and me.

I'm in tears, I'm laughing so hard...lol

I'm in tears, I'm laughing so hard...lol

This is turning into a soap opera... unbelievable what is going on! The democratic party just lost their 2 main attacks used against republicans over and over. Racist and misogynist!
They did it in the governors race in2016.

I wonder if Trump will pardon him as a common courtesy.

Back
Top Bottom