• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LSU Football (Coach O): "Most" of our players have/had COVID

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
NCAA football: '''Most''' of LSU'''s players have had COVID-19, per coach

Read this and tell me if it sounds informed and intelligent. If I'm a parent or an opponent I'm pretty troubled (underlines mine)...

"Two weeks ago, we had everybody on our offensive line except two or three guys were out. We adjusted very well. You got to make adjustments. Not all of our players, but most of our players have caught it, so hopefully they don’t catch it again. And hopefully they’re not out for games,” Orgeron said."

Last edited:
This is Trump's INSANE America.
Make America ****ing Insane Again.

it fascinates me that the ACC had a pretty much a full schedule (very few players out) with no fans in many stadiums and the Big10 isn't playing at all (as of this minute) and the SEC had to push their entire season back (deep South) for weeks.

did the ACC simply take the threat more seriously and have stricter rules? did the SEC not?

i know that LSU players went to some bar not long ago and (i think) 30 some of their players were infected there (and then spread it i'm sure).

It is amazing that you can find Trump at fault for literally anything and everything that you find wrong...

King Trump ordered them to play.

Trump just simply needs things to get back to normal so he doesn't spend the rest of his life in court and his kids/in-laws in jail.

bets?

which team had more COVID infected players? LSU ("most") or Texas Tech (75).

Back
Top Bottom