• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Loving Husband Will Make Millions

KCConservative said:
Yep. And I am free to start a thread explaining why I think he is scum. ;) Oh, would you mind saving the profanity for the basement? Thanks.

I believe the first profane word on this thread came from your keyboard KC. Having a bad day bubba? :confused:

There's always tomorrow. :2wave:

KCConservative said:
Oh, was I required to rally support for my opinion? Did I say I would show a majority of this kind? Are you bored this afternoon, tryreading? Nothing better do do than flame-bait? :lol: If you're interested in finding others who believe Michael Shaivo is a pig, then go find them. I really don't care.

Cry me a hand full....Booo hoooo hoooooo.....:2bigcry:

:rofl

It's lonesome being you isn't it? That's ok. The one's the hardest to love are usually the ones that need lovin' the most. I still love ya.:mrgreen:

Captain America said:

It's lonesome being you isn't it? That's ok. The one's the hardest to love are usually the ones that need lovin' the most. I still love ya.:mrgreen:

Funny, but I really am curious as to the lack of response from the former Schindler family supporters on this thread. Are they embarrassed about their previous behavior? I don't know. I would like to see some back-up for KC from them, though.

tryreading said:
It is critical that we keep the government out of our private lives. That's what this is about.

Over this one person? God how many of us will actually be affected by this?

And yes keep the gov't out of our lives, then why are people buying his ****ing book? Why do people waste their money on worthless pieces of ****?

tryreading said:
At one point he was offered $1 million dollars to give up his cause.

According to his attorney, one offer came in of US $10 million! :shock:

Synch said:
Over this one person? God how many of us will actually be affected by this?

All of us were affected by this case when Congress and the President interfered in personal lives for religious reasons, and for a sick attempt by many Congressmen to garner more votes for themselves in the next election. Our Congress became an activist institution which passed legislation to override the court systems. This is a dangerous practice.

What if your family made a perfectly legal decision as to how a family member would be treated in the event of brain death? Then such an event happens, and after a length of time you and your family attempt to follow the agreement. Then Tom Delay, Bill Frist, and a number of other members of your Congress decide they don't like your family decision, and they extend their session just to take control of the lives of your family members and you. Just to stop you from honoring the wishes of your family member. Imagine the person in this situation is your wife. How many people would you allow to come between you and your wife in this manner?

I don't care about the book, but I hope to see Schiavo file suit against as many of the control freaks as he legally can.

vergiss said:

I've read a lot of news articles about the case, during and after, and a few of them were like this. They described a man faithful to the end to keep his word to his wife.

He was accused of almost everything the other side could think of. Years and years after his wife's collapse, they looked back and said he probably caused it through abuse. They said he wanted to make sure she would be 'unplugged' before she could 'get better' and tell the 'truth' about what he had done to her. He tried for years to rehabilitate her, which was impossible, but was accused of losing interest in her because of a successful lawsuit. Many of the accusations against him were made by his in-laws, and were very obviously false.

I picture myself in his situation, and I get very mad. There is no way I would have been as stoic, and there would be no chance I would have been strong enough not to lash out at the Randall Terry types and the Conressional hypocrites who felt they had some right to intrude into my life. And now I would be camped out at my lawyers office so I could greet him every morning with 'Lets work on ruining some hypocrites!'

Captain America said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this. Forgive me, but it doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom