• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Love this guy's take.

Kal'Stang

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Warning for all you thin skinned people out there, there is some mild language.

Smart guy here. I don't just like what he is saying, but also how he is saying it. ;)

[video=youtube;TD0TRh_FKs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TD0TRh_FKs8[/video]

Smart guy here. I don't just like what he is saying, but also how he is saying it. ;)

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!!! <Standing ovulation!>!!! Yes you retentive ones I said ovulation!! (-; It's my convoluted lucidity!

Thanks for sharing this Kal!

Sad we are at a point in our society only an African-American can speak truth like this. Truth should be truth no matter who speaks same!

This man speaks a lot of common sense, although he stopped a bit short of saying that personal responsibility (or lack thereof) is a HUGE part of the "race" problem and lawless/jobless conditions in minority communities. He did address morality, yet stopped short of using that as a reason to embrace cooperation with the criminal justice system, to help stem black on black crime. I liked his honest assessment of the "race baiters", e.g. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, that I refer to as race hustling, poverty pimps. It is far easier to find another to blame for your situation than to actually admit that any fault lies with your own attitude and/or actions.

Loved it, he actually made me laugh out loud several times and I agree with his point 100%. Rioting (if it happens) is only going to discredit the rioters and their cause and I certainly won't shed any tears for any rioters who get "a cap busted in their ass".

Isn't it time we start IGNORING the al sharpton/jesse jacksons/frederica wilsons of the world and start listening to this man?

Wow.

Thank you Kal for presenting this video. I saw a few of the videos he made, and I subscribed to him.

He's a smart guy. Why is AL "stupid" sharpton the 'leader' of the black community instead of this guy?

Wow.

Thank you Kal for presenting this video. I saw a few of the videos he made, and I subscribed to him.

He's a smart guy. Why is AL "stupid" sharpton the 'leader' of the black community instead of this guy?

Just how many black people actually consider Sharpton to be their "leader"? As if the "black community" is a monolithic herd of sheep :roll:

Just got a phone call from a friend:

The turd-like newspaper New York Times, the quotidian Bible of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib scum had this on their Front Page:

A crowd of the Teen age Thug Trayvon Martin Female Sympathizers cuddling their infants in their arms purportedly showing the extent the emotional anguish these idiots are going thru with bemoaning the just verdict of Z's NOT GUILTY verdict !!!

I puked when I heard that........and, I am still puking.

I wonder how many times, if ever, these same idiots turned out in the streets cuddling their babes in their ams to bemoan the MONTHLY THOUSANDS of the TEEN AGE Black/Black, and Black/Non Black crimes across the Nation ?!?!?

Good video.............

Sounds like he has been reading and for the most part quoting me! :)

Of course...he DOES miss the obvious fact that white people DO riot...but its usually after their home team has won some sort of sports championship.

Just how many black people actually consider Sharpton to be their "leader"? As if the "black community" is a monolithic herd of sheep :roll:

Clearly the black community is not a monolithic herd of sheep since the existence of people like the guy in the video are proof to the contrary.

But who gets invited on the TV? Who gets to speak at big gatherings? Whose name is known through society as a "black leader". Al Sharpton. Rev Jesse jackson and maybe a few more.

Back
Top Bottom