• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Love, love, love this book ....

Turin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Diaries of Adam & Eve ​by Mark Twain. Beautifully simple and beautifully complex ... read it in bed with your lover!

“After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her.” Adam via Mark Twain

“I wish I could make him understand that a loving good heart is riches enough, and that without it intellect is poverty.” Eve via Mark Twain

“Wheresoever she was, there was Eden.” Adam via Mark Twain

Loved this ...read last weekend and I was taken by it ... Twain captured the essence of a man and woman and who would have thought so beautifully based on this fictional tale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom