• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Love/Hate The Life of a Leatherneck 3

Love: That I can trust a 21 or 22 year old man to take 12 other men on patrol with millions in equipment and foreign relations on the line.
Hate: That when I get back to the US I have to inspect that same mans car, make him fill out a trip itinerary with rest stops and gas stops annotated, a Google maps route, get 4 people in his chain of command to sign it, and tell him he can't go 350 miles away from base on a 4 day weekend. Meanwhile, a 23 or 24 year old Lieutenant that has never deployed and is fresh out of college can go where he wants with no oversight.

Back
Top Bottom