• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Love/hate the life of a leatherneck 1

This will be my first entry in what I hope to be a periodically updated blog. Some issues will be serious, others comical, all will be true, none will be that Band of Brothers crap you're expecting. The format will be what I love and hate about being a Marine.

Love: That no matter how well you do the job, the first thing you hear afterwards is what you could've done better.

Hate: That the person telling you how to do it better sucked even worse when he did it and that's why he's not doing it anymore.

Looking forward to following this thread.

Back
Top Bottom