• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louisiana wants offshore drilling ban lifted

James, dude, ok man, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. Not sure why, maybe because you lean right so you have a chance at coming around.

First of all, we gotta have crude. Our nation runs on it. We either suck it out of our own GOM, out of shale, or from our wonderful friends and neighbors such as Iran and Venezuela. By you stopping drilling, you are literally helping the terrorist nations tremendously and hurting our nation tremendously. You are making us have to buy that much more oil from nations that basically want us all dead AND NOT ONLY THAT, but you're putting tens of thousands of Americans out of work. Maybe you don't give a **** about them, but I do.

I know you don't know this as you don't live on the Gulf coast, but with hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Gustav and Ike HUNDREDS of platforms were knocked into the gulf, destroyed. NOT A SINGLE ONE LEAKED!! EVERY SINGLE SAFETY SHUTOFF VALVE WORKED AS DESIGNED! Why did you not hear about it? Because when something works as designed it typically doesn't make the 6'oclock news.

Banning offshore drilling is the most imbecilic thing Bobo could have done. He just shows his ignorance and cluelessness and lack of leadership every time he opens his mouth. But hey, he was a community organizer from Chicago, how much do you expect him to know about drilling in the Gulf? About as much as he's demonstrated he knows.

I would rather buy oil for Iran and Valenzuela than to turn the Gulf of Mexico into a cesspool that kills the fishing and tourism industry and anyone one else whose livelihood gets destroyed because of that leak. I am all for drilling for oil just as long as the leaks can be closed in a timely manner, an emergency shut off valve is not always going to work. If another leak like BP's happen and they can fix it within a couple of days to a week then sure let them do deep offshore oil drilling.

You seem overly concerned about the tourism industry. Tourism south of New Orleans isn't too much. However, quite a few people in Louisiana depend on the drilling in the Gulf for their jobs. It seems like you're picking and choosing who counts and who doesn't. You're worried about some ****ing fish and non-existent tourism in the Mississippi delta and I'm worried about the 30,000 people who will be out of work very soon if this drilling ban isn't lifted. Tourists can go somewhere else, we can't. This is our state. This is all we have.

It goes WAY past just the drillers. There are catering people, crew boats, helicopter companies, hosts of companies that depend on drilling, indirectly or directly.

Obama has no clue what he's doing. Why didn't he ban airline flights when the last airliner went down? He needs to worry about our porous border rather than oil in the Gulf. He has no idea how to fix it, BP is doing what they can. Maybe he can take some ideas from Imanutjob, since he wants to meet with him so badly. Iran is run on oil revenue, maybe they know how to stop it.

So in the meantime, let's keep drilling?

We don't know why the accident happened, but let's keep flying the same model planes from the same factory. lol.

Who said anything about using the same model? You do know that not all drilling equipment are the same. Right? There are different designs, manufacturers, etc. I don't ever recall saying that we should keep on drilling using the same broke dick tools that were used on the Horizon.

Cooper-Cameron built the BOP that was used on the Horizon. FMC builds a find deepwater BOP and as far as I can tell, have never had one fail. I could be mistaken on that point. However, the point is, it wouldn't be using the same model. Actually, I'm flabbergasted that no one is questioning why the BOP failed. That's where the real investigation needs to begin. I reckon that would take some of the heat off BP and we just can't have that.

I'm not convinced that the accoustic shutoffs are a grand idea, but I say give them a try. Some folks seem to think that's the neatest thing since sliced bread. So, what the hell? That wouldn't be using the same model, either.

One thing's for sure, though, we sure as hell don't want to respond to the next oil spill with the same model of leadership that was present on this one.

You seem overly concerned about the tourism industry. Tourism south of New Orleans isn't too much. However, quite a few people in Louisiana depend on the drilling in the Gulf for their jobs. It seems like you're picking and choosing who counts and who doesn't. You're worried about some ****ing fish and non-existent tourism in the Mississippi delta and I'm worried about the 30,000 people who will be out of work very soon if this drilling ban isn't lifted. Tourists can go somewhere else, we can't. This is our state. This is all we have.

It goes WAY past just the drillers. There are catering people, crew boats, helicopter companies, hosts of companies that depend on drilling, indirectly or directly.

Obama has no clue what he's doing. Why didn't he ban airline flights when the last airliner went down? He needs to worry about our porous border rather than oil in the Gulf. He has no idea how to fix it, BP is doing what they can. Maybe he can take some ideas from Imanutjob, since he wants to meet with him so badly. Iran is run on oil revenue, maybe they know how to stop it.

They don't give a ****. The treehuggers think that a miracle energy source is being stored in the basement of the White House and Obama is going to unveil it any day now.

And jobs? The oil companies were making Obama look like an asshole. They were doing something that a year and a half and trillion dollars later, he still can't do...create jobs, generate revenue. They're not worried about losing 25% of our total intake and shipping that money overseas, nor the $6 billion+ in revenue that the oil and gas industry creates from royalties alone; not to mention the tax revenue generated from all those people being employed and making above average salaries, thereby paying above average taxes. It's all good, Obama's going to pass another stimulus and make everything better.

"Never let a crisis go to waste".

You seem overly concerned about the tourism industry. Tourism south of New Orleans isn't too much.
Those are not the only places tourist go to that is affect by the oil leak.

. However, quite a few people in Louisiana depend on the drilling in the Gulf for their jobs.
Quite a few people in the gulf coast states depend on fishing and tourism.

It seems like you're picking and choosing who counts and who doesn't.

Until they can fix deep off shore oil leaks their jobs do not count. They can find work doing something else like oil clean up until these oil companies can figure out how to fix a leak in a timely manner.

You're worried about some ****ing fish
There is also shrimp and other things people like to eat.

and non-existent tourism in the Mississippi delta
That is not the only place tourist go to.

and I'm worried about the 30,000 people who will be out of work very soon if this drilling ban isn't lifted.
Seeing how it will take 20-30 years to clean up all that oil those people will have jobs unless they are snagged by the fishermen and other peoples whose livelihood was lost because of the leak.

Tourists can go somewhere else, we can't. This is our state. This is all we have.

Your state is not the only gulf state. It is not just Louisiana being affect by this oil leak.

There are people all over the gulf coast who depend on fishing and tourist directly and indirectly.

Obama has no clue what he's doing.
Last I checked it wasn't OBama's job to clean **** up. That would the main responsibility of BP, then it would be the states and then if they can't handle they declare a state of emergency and it becomes part of the responsibility of what ever federal agencies whose job description it is to handle those things. This bashing Obama over the oil disaster is nothing more than payback for all the stupid ass libs who bashed Bush over Hurricane Katrina.

Why didn't he ban airline flights when the last airliner went down?
Has a plane wreck caused miles of damage?

He needs to worry about our porous border rather than oil in the Gulf.

He needs to worry about both.

He has no idea how to fix it,

Why would he know how to fix a oil leak and why should he know that? It is the BPs responsibility to fix it, not Obama's.

Iran is run on oil revenue, maybe they know how to stop it
Perhaps they do, it doesn't hurt to let them help.

Answers are within.

Those are not the only places tourist go to that is affect by the oil leak.
So? What's so big about tourism anyway? Name the big tourism beaches that have been shut down due to this oil spill.

And 99% of those fisherman are in Louisiana and WANT the drilling to continue. And quite a few people in the gulf states depend on oil drilling.

Until they can fix deep off shore oil leaks their jobs do not count. They can find work doing something else like oil clean up until these oil companies can figure out how to fix a leak in a timely manner.

Ok, so what you're saying is a company that has never had a blowout, oil leak, etc is punished by BP's behavior. Gotcha. I don't think you're very conservative.

There is also shrimp and other things people like to eat.

Obama himself declared seafood coming out of the Gulf safe to eat.
That is not the only place tourist go to.

Ok, point?
Seeing how it will take 20-30 years to clean up all that oil those people will have jobs unless they are snagged by the fishermen and other peoples whose livelihood was lost because of the leak.

You must be joking. You think BP is going to hire the 30,000 people that will be out of work to clean up the oil for the next 3 decades? You can't be this stupid. You MUST be joking.
Your state is not the only gulf state. It is not just Louisiana being affect by this oil leak.

No, it's not. Point?

There are people all over the gulf coast who depend on fishing and tourist directly and indirectly.

There sure is. And I'm not saying anyone should stop their touring or fishing. Stopping drilling won't help. It will hurt FAR more than it will help.

Last I checked it wasn't OBama's job to clean **** up. That would the main responsibility of BP, then it would be the states and then if they can't handle they declare a state of emergency and it becomes part of the responsibility of what ever federal agencies whose job description it is to handle those things. This bashing Obama over the oil disaster is nothing more than payback for all the stupid ass libs who bashed Bush over Hurricane Katrina.

No, I'm bashing Obama because he keeps sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. You ever heard the saying, "Lead, follow, or get out of the way?" Well Obama needs to choose one of them.
Has a plane wreck caused miles of damage?

No, but 50 people died the last time. 400 in the TWA disaster. Only 11 died in this disaster. Are we valuing human jobs over lives?

He needs to worry about both.
He needs to shut up. That would be benefit him the most.

Why would he know how to fix a oil leak and why should he know that? It is the BPs responsibility to fix it, not Obama's.

Ok, then let them do their job. You punish them too badly they could just declare bankruptcy and then what? You can't get blood from a turnip. Why did Bobo turn down the help from the 11 nations that offered it?
Perhaps they do, it doesn't hurt to let them help.
Oh I know, I mean let's let Iran help us clean up our own oil. That makes sense. I'd sure like to know what issues you are "very conservative" about. You sound like the biggest lib on this forum.

Last edited:

And, most of those fishermen depend on oilfield dollars to purchase their seafood.

1) A shrimper in Venice catches shrimp

2) A resturant in Houma, or Lafayette buys the shrimp.

3) Most of the people who patron the resurant make their living in the oilfield.

See the trickle?

So? What's so big about tourism anyway?
Tourism brings in revenue. No will want to go to the beach if there oil in it or it smells like oil.

Name the big tourism beaches that have been shut down due to this oil spill.
The oil is still traveling, give it time.

And 99% of those people are in Louisiana and WANT the drilling to continue. And quite a few people in the gulf states depend on oil drilling.

The people in Louisiana do not own the Gulf of Mexico nor are the only ones who use it.

Ok, so what you're saying is a company that has never had a blowout, oil leak, etc is punished by BP's behavior.

Logic tells me that if they have not fixed the leak in a timely manner then it is a good idea to cease drilling operations until the can fix leak like that in a timely manner.

I don't think you're very conservative.

Why? Because I do not think it is worth risking the Gulf of Mexico being turned into a cesspool?

No, it's not. Point?

It is the point. Louisianans are not the only the only ones who use the gulf nor are oil rig workers the only ones with Jobs win the Gulf states.
You must be joking. You think BP is going to hire the 30,000 people that will be out of work to clean up the oil for the next 3 decades? You can't be this stupid. You MUST be joking.

Someone is going to have hire people to clean up the oil. Do you honestly think that oil is going to be cleaned up overnight? Look up the Exxon Valdez oil spill, its 21 years later and they still haven't finished cleaning it all up and the BP leak is much worse. You must be ****ing stupid if you think that stuff is going to be cleaned up over night.

There sure is. And I'm not saying anyone should stop their touring or fishing.

If oil washes up on the shores why would anyone want to go to the beach, if oil is killing fish how is anyone going to fish? You must be pretty retarded if you think that **** is not going to be affected.

Stopping drilling won't help.

Yes it will. Stopping drilling ensures that another BP type leak will not happen. When they can fix deep off shore oil leaks then I will be more than happy to support deep off shore oil drilling.Has BP fixed the leak yet? **** no they haven't. SO what happens if another deep off shore oil rig has a leak like BO's? Twice the disaster?

It will hurt FAR more than it will help.

The decades of consequences far outweigh oil rig workers jobs and other related jobs.

No, but 50 people died the last time. 400 in the TWA disaster. Only 11 died in this disaster. Are we valuing human jobs over lives?

IN other words that plan crash did not destroy miles of land,cities or destroy the livelihoods of lots of people?

No, I'm bashing Obama because he keeps sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

40,000 plus oil rigs in the gulf of Mexico and not one of the companies that owns those rigs has a solution to fix the BP leak in a timely manner, most people would find that very troubling. He should stick his nose in this.
Oh I know, I mean let's let Iran help us clean up our own oil. That makes sense. I'd sure like to know what issues you are "very conservative" about. You sound like the biggest lib on this forum.

If Iran is a oil producing nation then perhaps they have experience in fixing deep water leaks. Why turn them down. And what do you mean by our oil? Isn't oil BP's?

I'd sure like to know what issues you are "very conservative" about.
You think deep off shore oil drilling is the one defining issue with conservatives?

You sound like the biggest lib on this forum.

You sound like the biggest nut on the forum.

And, most of those fishermen depend on oilfield dollars to purchase their seafood.

1) A shrimper in Venice catches shrimp

2) A resturant in Houma, or Lafayette buys the shrimp.

3) Most of the people who patron the resurant make their living in the oilfield.

See the trickle?

Are you saying that they do not supply other states with fish?

I'm not going to answer you line for line again.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. In response to me saying that you believe companies that have never had an accident or spill should be punished you reply "Logic tells me that if they have not fixed the leak in a timely manner then it is a good idea to cease drilling operations until the can fix leak like that in a timely manner." WHAT THE HELL DOES THE BP LEAK HAVE TO DO WITH EVERY OTHER GOD DAMN COMPANY DRILLING IN THE GULF? Punish BP, say BP can't drill, but don't ban ALL DEEPWATER DRILLING BECAUSE OF ONE COMPANY!!! Do you not get this? Are you that dense? Does it make sense to punish Ford because of Toyotas accelerator problems? I mean, c'mon man. Really.

I'm not going to answer you line for line again.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. .

You obviously seem to be devoid of any reality and intelligence.

In response to me saying that you believe companies that have never had an accident or spill should be punished you reply "Logic tells me that if they have not fixed the leak in a timely manner then it is a good idea to cease drilling operations until the can fix leak like that in a timely manner." WHAT THE HELL DOES THE BP LEAK HAVE TO DO WITH EVERY OTHER GOD DAMN COMPANY DRILLING IN THE GULF? Punish BP, say BP can't drill, but don't ban ALL DEEPWATER DRILLING BECAUSE OF ONE COMPANY!!!
If one company can not get a leak fixed then what happens when one of those thousands of other rigs have a leak? Magical fairy dust will just clean up the oil? Will someone wave a magical wand and the leak will be fixed?

Do you not get this? Are you that dense?

Do you not get that if one those thousands of other rigs in the Gulf of Mexico have a leak then they will be having the same problem BP is having? Are you ****en retarded or have **** for brains to not be able to grasp this simple fact? The fact that not of those other companies have a solution proves that they would be on the same boat as BP if another one of those rigs has a leak.

Does it make sense to punish Ford because of Toyotas accelerator problems? I mean, c'mon man. Really

If Toyotas are having an accelerator problem then Toyota is not just going to recall one Toyota, they are going to recall the cars in question. Besides that Ford and Toyota get their parts from different companies. Deep off shore oil rigs still drill deep off shore and would have the same problems if there is a leak.

I guess that means that the next time a train jumps the track, releasing a few hundred thousand gallons of methylethylterrible that we should not only close down the entired railroad industry for 6 months, but the authorities should sit back on their laurels and let the railroad company deal with it.

25th Anniversary of Livingston Parish Train Derailment - WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |

A more proper analogy would be to stop trains from transporting methylethylterrible for six months.

I guess that means that the next time a train jumps the track, releasing a few hundred thousand gallons of methylethylterrible that we should not only close down the entired railroad industry for 6 months, but the authorities should sit back on their laurels and let the railroad company deal with it.

25th Anniversary of Livingston Parish Train Derailment - WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |

Not really. Even that disaster pales in comparison. We're really talking about something quite different. But I am tickled, in a sad way, by the government better do something, but let us keep doing what is likely to have it happen again. Does anyone think this through at all?

Not really. Even that disaster pales in comparison. We're really talking about something quite different. But I am tickled, in a sad way, by the government better do something, but let us keep doing what is likely to have it happen again. Does anyone think this through at all?

So, what about all those hundreds of thousands of unemployed people and billions of dollars in lost income and tax revenue? Has anyone though that through?

It's rally easy to go along with this dumb assed moratorium, when it's not your job and/or you're an Obama bot.

So, what about all those hundreds of thousands of unemployed people and billions of dollars in lost income and tax revenue? Has anyone though that through?

It's rally easy to go along with this dumb assed moratorium, when it's not your job and/or you're an Obama bot.

It's a problem to be sure, but so is the drilling in the ocean. Sadly, we do have think beyond our individual jobs. And that would be true even if it was my job. So while I might feel for their situation, the fact is we need to make it is safe before we continue. And we may conclude that off shore drilling just isn't safe, and they will need to move on to something else. It happens.

And yes, I have thought that through. Doing something that may hurt the economy and the jobs of others as much as this spill has can't be allowed to continue until we make sure we have more reliable safegaurds in place. And that is logical.

It's a problem to be sure, but so is the drilling in the ocean. Sadly, we do have think beyond our individual jobs. And that would be true even if it was my job. So while I might feel for their situation, the fact is we need to make it is safe before we continue. And we may conclude that off shore drilling just isn't safe, and they will need to move on to something else. It happens.

And yes, I have thought that through. Doing something that may hurt the economy and the jobs of others as much as this spill has can't be allowed to continue until we make sure we have more reliable safegaurds in place. And that is logical.

ooohhhhhhh, it's all about sacrifice, huh? I dunno, I'm not seeing all that self sacrifice out of the banking and auto industries. :rofl

More reliable safegaurds in place, eh? That's funny, since there hasn't been a single Leftward swinging dick raise the question about why the ****ing triple redundancy BOP failed. But, hey! We all know why none of you have. Ignorance and politics are to blame.

IMO, stupidity reigns supreme among the Leftists, these days.

After reading the link and facts that came from this thread: the dramatic **** with this most recent spill really pisses me off.

It proves that all the oil companies only care about their profit - not the environment, not employment and the welfare of anyone. . . not the "small people" - just their selves, just their ****ing pockets.

And our government doesn't really care about anyone, either - why isn't Obama drawing attention to this other far more serious issue in Nigeria?

After reading the link and facts that came from this thread: the dramatic **** with this most recent spill really pisses me off.

It proves that all the oil companies only care about their profit - not the environment, not employment and the welfare of anyone. . . not the "small people" - just their selves, just their ****ing pockets.

And our government doesn't really care about anyone, either - why isn't Obama drawing attention to this other far more serious issue in Nigeria?

Well, you're wrong, because the oil companies care more about the little folks than the government does.

What's Obama going to do? Swoop in this time next year and brag about how he saved all the unemployed oilfield hands that he put out of work? Gimme a break!

Ok James let's put our personal experiences against each other.

I've been living on the gulf coast all my life. My entire immediate and extended family work for the oil industry in some reguard. My father has worked for the MMS for almost 40 years. (actually it became the MMS in the early 80s but since you know everything you knew that already.) He approved the boats BP is using on the site, he has spent 2 weeks in Houston at the crisis center and personally knows about half of the people that were on the TV show "the crisis in the gulf" last night. He spent weeks in the command center approving their ideas to try to get this under control. I have lived this life since birth, my father is one of the most respected petroleum engineers on the gulf coast.

So what are your qualifications to call me stupid? I have a feeling you will know you've been had here. If you don't then you can reread your insult to me and read it to the mirror because you've been spanked.

What is a bop and how does it work? What two systems operate it? What is drilling mud? What is it made of? What is casing? How do you run it? What's a kick? What causes it? I would spank you in a debate boy. You are clueless man. You done been bad. Talking about "what if another one fails?" You don't even know what failed so stop before you embarass yourself further. As the saying goes, "here's your sign."

You FAIL.

Last edited:
Ok James let's put our personal experiences against each other.

I've been living on the gulf coast all my life. My entire immediate and extended family work for the oil industry in some reguard. My father has worked for the MMS for almost 40 years. (actually it became the MMS in the early 80s but since you know everything you knew that already.) He approved the boats BP is using on the site, he has spent 2 weeks in Houston at the crisis center and personally knows about half of the people that were on the TV show "the crisis in the gulf" last night. He spent weeks in the command center approving their ideas to try to get this under control. I have lived this life since birth, my father is one of the most respected petroleum engineers on the gulf coast.
Your family's oil experience it has no relation to the fact the companies that run the rigs have no contingency plan to fix such leaks. So yes you you are a ****en idiot for pretending as though no oil well could leak and cause a massive environmental.

So what are your qualifications to call me stupid? I have a feeling you will know you've been had here. If you don't then you can reread your insult to me and read it to the mirror because you've been spanked.

What is a bop and how does it work? What two systems operate it? What is drilling mud? What is it made of? What is casing? How do you run it? What's a kick? What causes it? I would spank you in a debate boy. You are clueless man. You done been bad. Talking about "what if another one fails?" You don't even know what failed so stop before you embarass yourself further. As the saying goes, "here's your sign."

You FAIL.

You should change your user name from "dontworrybehappy" to "GermanPornStar'smouth" seeing how you are full of crap just like a german porn stars mouth. Most reasonable people would find it troubling that out of the 40,000+ rigs in the gulf there not one contingency plan to fix oil well leaks in a timely manner,so anyone one those rigs is just a disaster waiting to happen. Everything fails sooner or later,so its not a matter of what if the shut off valves fail but when they fail. So all that knowledge your family may have about the oil rigs doesn't mean anything, what matters is can such leaks be fixed in at timely manner.

Well, you're wrong, because the oil companies care more about the little folks than the government does.

What's Obama going to do? Swoop in this time next year and brag about how he saved all the unemployed oilfield hands that he put out of work? Gimme a break!

No they don't. . . the oil companies don't give a flying **** about anyone - I think it's obviously, now. . . they only pretend to care when something happens and they lose money.

Aunt Spiker, how many oil companies have you ever dealt with? To say that ALL oil companies don't care about people because of one's behavior is ludicrous. Why is it ok for you to say that, but I can't say that ALL liberals suck because at least one supports partial birth abortion? If we can't lump everyone into one barrel neither can you or anyone else.

Yes, I agree that oil companies should have a plan but when you've been drilling in the Gulf for 60 years and NEVER had a BOP fail, after all the BOP is THE PLAN, what would you expect? I think there will be massive changes in the Gulf, which their should be.

I'm not saying anything about oil companies not needing to come up with some kind of plan. I'm saying that you don't shut everything down until they do. After all, the last airliner disaster which killed 4 times as many people as this did was caused by pilot error/incompetence. You didn't see the FAA shutting down all airlines until a plan of some sort was put in place to ensure that pilots don't screw up in the future. Why not?

If BP did cut corners, someone should go to PRISON for this. You can't blame anyone but the people who did it for what happened. Do you blame a cop for not stopping you when you speed and wreck your car? No, it's up to YOU to do the right thing. The feds can only inspect so often and so much. Obama had NOTHING to do with this happening. Bush had nothing to do with this happening. BP HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS HAPPENING. Don't worry, I think some people are going to prison over this. Just hang tight. Let's capture all of the leaking oil first before we worry about criminal investigations. I think we should offer the first ones willing to talk immunity from prosecution if they spit out what the **** was going on on that rig. When you have rig workers taking out wills before going offshore to work on it just before the blowout, SOMEONE KNEW SOME **** WAS GOING ON. We need to find out who and what. If everyone is scared to talk we won't know anything. SOMEONE has to be offered incentive to talk. Even if it's the one who did it. If he's the first to want to come clean, ok.

Last edited:
ooohhhhhhh, it's all about sacrifice, huh? I dunno, I'm not seeing all that self sacrifice out of the banking and auto industries. :rofl

More reliable safegaurds in place, eh? That's funny, since there hasn't been a single Leftward swinging dick raise the question about why the ****ing triple redundancy BOP failed. But, hey! We all know why none of you have. Ignorance and politics are to blame.

IMO, stupidity reigns supreme among the Leftists, these days.

No, you didn't. And I for one think we should have. But if you think this compaining is going to hurt the president, it is nothing compared to what he'd have seen had he not helped the banks, and especially the auto industry, which would have had an even larger effect.

And stupidity is not limited to any one party. ;)

Back
Top Bottom