• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louisiana shooting leaves 5 dead; manhunt underway for murder suspect

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://6abc.com/louisiana-shooting-leaves-5-dead;-manhunt-underway-for-suspect/5107897/
Louisiana shooting leaves 5 dead; manhunt underway for murder suspectNEW ORLEANS --
Authorities in Louisiana say a shooting has left five people dead in two parishes. A suspect was at large and was being sought.

Officials say the Saturday morning shootings happened in Ascension and Livingston parishes, about 70 miles west of New Orleans.

Livingston Parish Sheriff Jason Ard confirmed on Facebook that three deaths happened in his parish on Saturday. The victims were identified as Billy Ernest, Tanner Ernest, and Summer Ernest.
Appears to be domestic??
Shooter identified and at large.

I wish there were a way for us to set up automated responses to mass shooting threads. Each of us regulars pretty much knows what each other will say. Automation would just help us say it faster.

I wish there were a way for us to set up automated responses to mass shooting threads. Each of us regulars pretty much knows what each other will say. Automation would just help us say it faster.

It isn't a mass shooting.

The suspect is accused of killing his own parent plus three other people associated with him.

I know we just had the nut who killed 5 in bank in Florida the other day but how does one kill the people who brought you into the world and raised you?

I realize that there are terrible parents who do abuse their children but I just don't think this is the case.

For the life of me , how do you shoot your own mother.

Even if the parents had a gun in hand can you shoot your own son? I just don't know how that would be possible.

The suspect is accused of killing his own parent plus three other people associated with him.

I know we just had the nut who killed 5 in bank in Florida the other day but how does one kill the people who brought you into the world and raised you?

I realize that there are terrible parents who do abuse their children but I just don't think this is the case.

For the life of me , how do you shoot your own mother.

Even if the parents had a gun in hand can you shoot your own son? I just don't know how that would be possible.

It's Livingston Parish, cuz. 'Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom