• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louisiana Lawmaker Forced to Clarify There Was No ‘Good’ in Slavery

Why should we care about this guys opinion?
I am uncertain if you should care about his opinion. Instead what I suggest is that you consider his ideas. And the only way you will be able to get to his ideas is through listening to what he has to say.

My view is one must listen to all sides . . .

Here is one of my recent favorites . . .

I am uncertain if you should care about his opinion. Instead what I suggest is that you consider his ideas. And the only way you will be able to get to his ideas is through listening to what he has to say.

Yea no. This isn't your Oprah Winfrey book club. Supposedly you listened to this guy. If he introduced you to some ideas you'd like to share with us, then by all means share, but it's ridiculous to assign anyone here homework and the leave it up to us to discern what you gleamed from it. That's not really how this works.

So it is not Democrats saying voter ID laws disenfranchise BLACK voters? It is only me saying this and claiming it is Democrats? Are you serious?
I have a question. Lets say I created a law.. that said that you need certain ID to vote. I had research that showed that republicans tended to have a certain type of photographic ID.
I had research that showed that Democrats tended to have another type of photographic ID..

So when I designed the law.. I made sure that the ID that democrats tended to have.. was allowed.
And the id that republicans had was NOT allowed.

Would you see a problem with that law?

Yea no. This isn't your Oprah Winfrey book club. Supposedly you listened to this guy. If he introduced you to some ideas you'd like to share with us, then by all means share, but it's ridiculous to assign anyone here homework and the leave it up to us to discern what you gleamed from it. That's not really how this works.
I pitied thee,
Took pains to make thee speak, taught thee each hour
One thing or other. When thou didst not, savage,
Know thine own meaning, but wouldst gabble like
A thing most brutish, I endowed thy purposes
With words that made them known.

I pitied thee,
Took pains to make thee speak, taught thee each hour
One thing or other. When thou didst not, savage,
Know thine own meaning, but wouldst gabble like
A thing most brutish, I endowed thy purposes
With words that made them known.
Aww did you break down again because you can't hold your own in a debate of objective verse subjective morality and metaphysics? 🥺

I picked one and showed the inconsistency of your argument. One seemed like more than enough to prove my point.

I didn't mention anything about money. I said accusing someone of promoting witchcraft seems similar to accusing someone of promoting racism. Money had nothing at all to do with my argument.

Sure it did. It promoted the idea that the Oscar committee was racially biased.

Again, what is the distinction there other than you obviously have a personal gripe against the Oscar So White folks? Accusing people of witchcraft isn't more intellectually sound. Witches don't even exit! Racism actual does though. If we are picking one of those that could potentially have some intellectual framework supporting it the accusation of racism would be it because between racism is actually real.

Nope. Doesn't seem much of a difference except that in your rush to attack liberals you offered up the theory that accusations of witchcraft have intellectual underpinings... 😂

Modern witches and their religions obviously do exist, which again raises the question “where have you been, that you don’t know that.” Now, I don’t know whether any parents aggrieved at Harry Potter are literally afraid of their offspring signing contracts with Satan, or if they just fear their children falling into a dissolute lifestyle. But for the purpose of my illustration it doesn’t matter. Those people make a certain rhetorical argument in order to persuade others to their cause, just as do the people inveighing against the film.

You claimed you didn’t know of anyone trying to ban Mississippi Burning. This was another irrelevance on your part. The only way to ban a film or book is if the activists in question learn something objectionable in advance, causing them to attempt a ban whose main aim is to cost the producers money. (So we see money was implicit in your badly formed argument.) Burning and Potter didn’t incite righteous rage until after they’d made their money, so the respective activists tried to fight a rear guard action by using the two properties to stoke righteous rage. Nevertheless, neither was cancel culture, given that they weren’t dependent on hysteria to form their arguments.

Part 2 coming up.

I picked one and showed the inconsistency of your argument. One seemed like more than enough to prove my point.

I didn't mention anything about money. I said accusing someone of promoting witchcraft seems similar to accusing someone of promoting racism. Money had nothing at all to do with my argument.

Sure it did. It promoted the idea that the Oscar committee was racially biased.

Again, what is the distinction there other than you obviously have a personal gripe against the Oscar So White folks? Accusing people of witchcraft isn't more intellectually sound. Witches don't even exit! Racism actual does though. If we are picking one of those that could potentially have some intellectual framework supporting it the accusation of racism would be it because between racism is actually real.

Nope. Doesn't seem much of a difference except that in your rush to attack liberals you offered up the theory that accusations of witchcraft have intellectual underpinings... 😂

Oh, now I see you didn’t write anything significant about my analysis of Oscar So White’s tactics. I assumed you would come up with something challenging. Anyway, no need for a Part 2.

You sad cucked, white wing moron, it probably is my fault for assuming yesterday when you said that you would be providing proof that it would be something other than you amateur movie reviews. My bad for expecting more from you. 😂

So you admit that science plays no part in your analysis that you rely on your own personal sentiment. Not like we couldn't piece that together ourselves but it's nice to have confirmation straight from the horses mouth.

I wouldn't say it's important, because nothing that happens on this site is, but it is about time you admit your arguments rely on your subjective feelings. Good for you for finally getting that off your chest.

There we have it folks. She finally admits to what I've been saying for pages now.

And she repeats it so she can't later accuse me of misinterpreting her.

Again what are you talking about? What is going on around us? Election hysteria? What specifically are you talking about?

And white wing hysteria caused cucks to riot at the Capitol, what's your point? Oh right, you are trying to use extreme examples as evidence why no one takes your arguments seriously here except you can't effectively argue against anyone here so you prefer to attack Screeching Girl and whoever this lady is. That bit of deflection is obvious.

Everyone who had a problem with Trump was just hysterical huh? This is the brilliant argument you wanted me to wait a day for? 😂

No shit. 😂

And many more witnessed the hysteria on the right when they tried to over turn an election.

Does it? Your side lost that election like your side is losing the culture wars. Seems like the idea that the white wing is full of mutants and morons is gaining more purchase.

So is it your contention that the social sciences don’t register as sciences?

Keep in mind that by this criterion, CRT also has no “hard science” qualifications.

Here is a tip for you. Cows are the females if the species. You are tripping only yourself.

What reason do you think you’ve given for anyone here to think of you as male?

The response of, “everyone ought to just KNOW what I mean”— which is how you responded to the request for clarification—is not “bullish” in the least.

Mmmoooo to youse.🥱🥱

What reason do you think you’ve given for anyone here to think of you as male?

The response of, “everyone ought to just KNOW what I mean”— which is how you responded to the request for clarification—is not “bullish” in the least.

Mmmoooo to youse.🥱🥱
What the **** are you babbling about? Well other than deflecting for your inadequacy.

What the **** are you babbling about? Well other than deflecting for your inadequacy.

There’s no explaining wit to those who have not the gift.

And before you do the entirely predictable thing where you pretend you’ve reversed my dis back at me, you’re still the guy or girl who can’t specify why you think I lied, and also the one who can’t spell “Prometheus.”

There’s no explaining wit to those who have not the gift.
Well that explains it and also proves my earlier point. Thanks
And before you do the entirely predictable thing where you pretend you’ve reversed my dis back at me, you’re still the guy or girl who can’t specify why you think I lied
It was explained to you, but clearly even the simplest things are way over your head.
and also the one who can’t spell “Prometheus.”
"There’s no explaining wit to those who have not the gift."

Angela Davis, a black Marxist radical???okeeeyyyy

Back
Top Bottom