• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
When will the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT denounce THIS RACIST, and his RACIST BUDDIES?

Obama with Farrakhan.jpg

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants” while those opposed he described as “slaves.”

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it’s still his and the group’s goal.

“That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here,” Farrakhan said. “You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-fa...ZdF17NNIDtQB7YAMfhT4V9xDDXxyvJO2yb5KUu-8m11fR

They already have dozens of them in Africa and the Caribbean. I am not sure what more they want.

When will the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT denounce THIS RACIST, and his RACIST BUDDIES?...

When The Cult denounces our racist president and all those 'fine' white nationalists...

Perhaps they could try Liberia, which was specifically set up for African Americans to be free.

When The Cult denounces our racist president and all those 'fine' white nationalists...

There are good people on both sides (meaning the debate about tearing down Democrat statues) means that Trump somehow magically transformed into a racist?

Kinda of tired of this one quote taken out of context, and then only the fragment of a sentence, dishonestly designed to enrage and turn up the temperature of political discourse.

Q: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?
Trump: I think there is blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there is blame object both on both sides. I have no doubt about it. You don't have doubt about it either. If you reported it accurately, you would say that the neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. Excuse me. They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis. You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some veryfine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.
Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

First off, "I think there is blame object both on both sides." That's the full sentence.

As well as

"They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis. You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides."

Hmm. That looks like a condemnation of neo-Nazis to me "You had some very bad people in that group.", and yet, there is a possibility that there are still 'good people' on both sides. Statistically, that's probably true.

No surprise, all the media cover is this out of context fragment of one sentence, the one they rightly figured would generate fauxrage in all those who accept their biased reporting so blindly and unthinkingly.

The 'news' media (DNC political propaganda arm) that laughingly and incredibly calls itself impartial and unbiased. No, this reporting is little more than a cruel joke inflicted on the nation and its people. Hard to imagine this from a 'friend' of the people, and you've fallen for it.

Please quote all of Pres.Trump's "RACIST STATEMENTS", along with the pic of him hanging our with the leader of he Klan (not counting ROBERT BYRD.)

I PROVIDED IRREFUTABLE PROOF...let's SEE YOURS.

Yaaawwnnn...

Please quote all of Pres.Trump's "RACIST STATEMENTS", along with the pic of him hanging our with the leader of he Klan (not counting ROBERT BYRD.)

Yaaawwnnn...

The left will never attempt to post proof because there never was any racism shown by Trump.

Yaaawwnnn...

Did Trump pay fines for preventing Blacks from renting his apartments?

Didn't he call for a Muslim ban?

When did Trump ever say anything racist? Please provide links.

Did Trump pay fines for preventing Blacks from renting his apartments?

Didn't he call for a Muslim ban?

No, his FATHER paid fines for preventing WELFARE RECIRPIENTS from renting, which the RACISTS in the New York court system decided = "black".

Still waiting for all the "RACIST STATEMENTS" , too.

Do I need to post ALL OF FARRAKHAN's to stop the SILLY DEFLECTIONS...

Yaawwnnnnn…..

Kinda of tired of this one quote taken out of context, and then only the fragment of a sentence, dishonestly designed to enrage and turn up the temperature of political discourse.

First off, "I think there is blame object both on both sides." That's the full sentence.

As well as

"They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis. You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides."

Hmm. That looks like a condemnation of neo-Nazis to me "You had some very bad people in that group.", and yet, there is a possibility that there are still 'good people' on both sides. Statistically, that's probably true.

No surprise, all the media cover is this out of context fragment of one sentence, the one they rightly figured would generate fauxrage in all those who accept their biased reporting so blindly and unthinkingly.

The 'news' media (DNC political propaganda arm) that laughingly and incredibly calls itself impartial and unbiased. No, this reporting is little more than a cruel joke inflicted on the nation and its people. Hard to imagine this from a 'friend' of the people, and you've fallen for it.

I went to college in Virginia in the 60's. One of the biggest holidays of the year was Lee/Jackson Day of course there is sentiment
to keep statues standing of still one of the most revered of Virginians. Many who marched that day were good people opposed to
the demolition of a statue of the man that was memorialized on US Postage Stamps and whose rendering President Eisenhower prominently
displayed in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
Gosh.

Steve Bannon said that he was doing the Lords work.
Sarah Sanders believes that God wanted Trump to be President.
Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants.”

So anyway, God just called and said to let you know that there's a new commandment.

Tho shalt leave my name out of your extreme idiocy you crazy nutbags.

As well as

Hmm. That looks like a condemnation of neo-Nazis to me "You had some very bad people in that group.", and yet, there is a possibility that there are still 'good people' on both sides. Statistically, that's probably true...

I don't believe his statements have been taken out of context and he didn't say there was a possibility, he said there was some very fine people on both sides. I don't care if he admitted that, 'some' neo-Nazis are bad people or not. I don't believe any neo-Nazis are fine people. It's the same with KKK members. I don't care if some haven't acted on their beliefs or have restrained themselves from participating in a lynching or not. None are fine people as far as I'm concerned. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

"...On Monday, after two days of relentless criticism, Trump gave a stronger statement, saying “racism is evil” and specifically condemning white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, and neo-Nazis. Speaking to reporters shortly afterward, white nationalist Richard Spencer told reporters he didn’t see Trump’s remarks as a condemnation of his movement.

Tuesday’s appearance made it even clearer that those words had been forced on the president. Throughout his campaign, he was reluctant to disavow the white nationalists who have formed a vocal segment of his supporters. Asked if he had spoken to Heyer’s family in the days since her death, Trump said “we will be reaching out.”..."

He'll be 'reaching out' about the same time he announces his tax audit is complete and releases his returns as promised.

...No surprise, all the media cover is this out of context fragment of one sentence, the one they rightly figured would generate fauxrage in all those who accept their biased reporting so blindly and unthinkingly.

Don't watch or listen to our mainstream free press if you don't want to. There're plenty of Fox news and other conspiracy outlets that cater to those who're seeking and spreading the truth about, The Deep State...

When did Trump ever say anything racist? Please provide links.

I along with many, many others have been providing links for two years now. I'm done.

If you're really curious to read some examples, Google; "trump racism examples". On the first page you'll find these links;

Opinion | Donald Trump's Racism: The Definitive List - The New York ...

10 times President Trump's comments have been criticized as racist
Aug 14, 2018 - Many of President Trump's comments have been aimed at those who ... can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018 - Vox

Claim: Donald Trump was never accused of racism before he ran for president in 2016.
Fact check by Snopes: False

Trump shocks with racist new ad days before midterms - CNNPolitics

Let's drop the euphemisms: Donald Trump is a racist president ...

Michael Cohen: Trump Is Exactly As Racist As You Would Guess

Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment" - PBS

When will the FRAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT denounce THIS RACIST, and his RACIST BUDDIES?

[

[Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants” while those opposed he described as “slaves.”

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it’s still his and the group’s goal.

“That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here,” Farrakhan said. “You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us.”

You would think all the racists here would be overjoyed.

I along with many, many others have been providing links for two years now. I'm done.

If you're really curious to read some examples, Google; "trump racism examples". On the first page you'll find these links;

Opinion | Donald Trump's Racism: The Definitive List - The New York ...

10 times President Trump's comments have been criticized as racist
Aug 14, 2018 - Many of President Trump's comments have been aimed at those who ... can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018 - Vox

Claim: Donald Trump was never accused of racism before he ran for president in 2016.
Fact check by Snopes: False

Trump shocks with racist new ad days before midterms - CNNPolitics

Let's drop the euphemisms: Donald Trump is a racist president ...

Michael Cohen: Trump Is Exactly As Racist As You Would Guess

Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment" - PBS

What I mean is, when did Trump ever say anything racist? Please provide links. I won't even review any of your links because you don't actually provide links that show Trump ever said anything racist.

Back
Top Bottom