• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Did Trump pay fines for preventing Blacks from renting his apartments?

Didn't he call for a Muslim ban?

He called for a ban on Muslims coming from certain terrorist countries, not a total ban on Muslims. Of course the left wants to hype up everything they can against Trump.

Really? That's the best you can do? You can criticize and denounce a white governor from Virginia but criticizing a black man can't be done?

Well golly, I'll try and do better next time. Regarding Farrakhan, I denounce all anti-Semites and a separate country? LOL

I await your condemnation of the racist in the WH...

Last edited:
What did they do? He didn't appear to be attacking antifa anyway.

I do not defend that racist murderer in any way. But I will point out that having other nazis there surrounding his car (other nazis known as Antifa, on the democrat party side of things) did not help and probably helped cause the incident.

Well golly, I'll try and do better next time. Regarding Farrakhan, I denounce all anti-Semites and a separate country? LOL

I await your condemnation of the racist in the WH...

There is no racist in the White House. That is liberal propaganda.

Irrelevant to your dishonest claim about it.

Snopes first said that the Clinton campaign used that claim, but Snopes only asserts that the Clintons were not the first to use that claim.

Snopes blames the Free Rebublic forum for first spreading the claim that Obama was born wherever. Hard to tell where Obama was born, in all honesty.

Irrelevant to your dishonest claim about it.

You seem to have lost your tongue. Google may very well be your friend, but even they cannot hide your mistakes.

LOL! The links I supplied destroyed your claim.

I am not a big fan of Google, since they are known to suppress the truth. As for you destroying my claim, perhaps you need to elaborate.

The hell it's not.

Obama is a racist and was the leader of your party, Christ he's buddies with Farrakhan, Jeremiah, and he openly spoke his racism.

"Now, I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts what role race played in that, but I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry."

Now if he didn't know if it was a white or black officer, why bring up race and then say any of us would be pretty angry. There is no way in hell you can claim Obama is not a racist. He didn't know, what bull ****. He knew and he played the race card without knowing all the facts. With all the evidence of Obama buddies being outspoken racist and their hate of Jews and his remarks "not knowing all the facts" calls a white officer a racist. And Obama was in your face with his hatred of the Jews. Of course he loves Farrakhan's hatred of the jews.

Boy, the Republican propaganda is very strong with you, eh?

these people are far gone. They think Trump is the least racist person ever (as their hero claims) but Obama hates white people because...(insert bogus right wing nonsense here).

This type of right wing brain washing is largely a reason why someone like Donald Trump is where's he's at today. And people laugh when I say Trump was elected largely because of race. He clearly was.

We all know that Hillary's campaign started the birther rumors nationally, though Obama's own publicist first started things off with his claim that Obama was born in Kenya. In Obama's own book. Said to have been authored by Obama, though probably authored by Bill Ayers.

Nah, it was Trump. Trump became the lead birther, and pushed that nonsense for 6 years. Without birtherism...Trump doesn't even come close to winning the GOP nomination, let alone the presidency. It's what kickstarted his political career with the GOP.

Boy, the Republican propaganda is very strong with you, eh?

It's not propaganda, your beloved Obama is buddies with Farrakhan and Jeremiah the two most racist in the country. And your Farrakhan wants to kill all the jews. Christ Clinton the president of the US was on stage with Farrakhan giving status to Farrakhan of his racism and his hatred of Jews.

You libs have a history of racism. Hell look at Vergina with all the racism from you liberals. Dressing up as KKK and mocking black people by painting themself black.

Nah, it was Trump. Trump became the lead birther, and pushed that nonsense for 6 years. Without birtherism...Trump doesn't even come close to winning the GOP nomination, let alone the presidency. It's what kickstarted his political career with the GOP.

Hillary's campaign started the rumor almost as much as Obama started the rumor through his own idiotic mistakes, such as telling his publisher that he was born in Kenya.

Back
Top Bottom