• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Let’s see:
- he said a judge of Mexican descent considering the Trump U case couldn’t be fair to him, comments I believe Cong Ryan called “textbook racism”
- he called Mexican illegals rapists; I suppose Canadian or European illegal visa overstayers don’t rape
- he spread false information suggesting that most homicides of whites were by blacks
- he said, admitting he had no proof, that there were “Middle Easterners” (be afraid, be very afraid) in the caravan
- he placed ads in newspapers calling for the death penalty for black and brown youths arrested for assault... his ads read like the words of the guy who inspires a lynch mob in the movies. Turns out the guys were innocent.
- he suggested banning all Muslims
- birther baloney
- his comments that he didn’t want black accountants, preferring short Jewish guys
- way back he was dinged by the Nixon admin. for housing discrimination
- he suggested cops not be gentile with suspects
- “****hole countries”

You can do a google search and get much more.

That some serious whataboutism.

When will the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT denounce THIS RACIST, and his RACIST BUDDIES?

View attachment 67249436

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants” while those opposed he described as “slaves.”

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it’s still his and the group’s goal.

“That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here,” Farrakhan said. “You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-fa...ZdF17NNIDtQB7YAMfhT4V9xDDXxyvJO2yb5KUu-8m11fR

i think that's always been Farrakhan's position. Nothing new here.

Separate cities funded by HUD and catering predominately to blacks were tried years back. Called Soul City. They failed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_City,_North_Carolina

Do right wingers not know this guy is conservative?

When will the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT denounce THIS RACIST, and his RACIST BUDDIES?

View attachment 67249436

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants” while those opposed he described as “slaves.”

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it’s still his and the group’s goal.

“That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here,” Farrakhan said. “You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-fa...ZdF17NNIDtQB7YAMfhT4V9xDDXxyvJO2yb5KUu-8m11fR

Maybe the Native Americans should ask all of us immigrants to return to our native countries.

Let’s see:
- he said a judge of Mexican descent considering the Trump U case couldn’t be fair to him, comments I believe Cong Ryan called “textbook racism”
- he called Mexican illegals rapists; I suppose Canadian or European illegal visa overstayers don’t rape
- he spread false information suggesting that most homicides of whites were by blacks
- he said, admitting he had no proof, that there were “Middle Easterners” (be afraid, be very afraid) in the caravan
- he placed ads in newspapers calling for the death penalty for black and brown youths arrested for assault... his ads read like the words of the guy who inspires a lynch mob in the movies. Turns out the guys were innocent.
- birther baloney
- his comments that he didn’t want black accountants, preferring short Jewish guys
- “****hole countries”

The judge is a KNOWN pro- illegal activist.

He called illegal alien rapists rapists .

He never said ANYTHING like your third lie...ever.

He said that the terrorists had been caught at the border = 100% correct- HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "RACE".

Please POST THE "ADS" you are LYING ABOUT; their CRIMES are what he was commenting on...NOT THEIR SKIN COLOR. More LEFT LIES.

Another lie; he suggested limiting immigration from SEVEN failed islamist countries. Once again, NOTHING TO DO WITH "RACE". RADICAL ISLAM is NOT A "RACE".

Obama's bizarre citizenship situation has NOTHING TO DO WITH "RACE". More LEFT LIES.

His FATHER was "dinged" by a LEFTIST NEW YORK COURT which asininely ruled that "WELFARE" = "BLACK", making THEM the RACISTS.

He acknowledged FAILED , TERRORIST NATIONS. Once again..TERRORISM is not a "RACE".

Now, ONCE AGAIN...let's see ALL THE "RACIST"STATEMENTS BY TRUMP....like CALLING FOR A SINGLE RACE STATE, as Obama and the Congressional Black Caucus' BIG BUDDY FARRAKHAN JUST DID.

Maybe the Native Americans should ask all of us immigrants to return to our native countries.

Yeah, and then they should have to go back to Eastern Asia.

This is news? He’s been saying this for decades.

When are you going to denounce all those fine communists?

He's in the WH, we've been denouncing him for over two years now.

Let us know if he ever denounces Val...

Did Trump pay fines for preventing Blacks from renting his apartments?

Didn't he call for a Muslim ban?
Do you realize how stupid you sound when you claim that Trump, following Obama's lead and the words of Jeh Johnson...Obama's Homeland Security director, barred people from the 7 countries Obama himself cited as being unwilling or incapable of participating in the vetting process while still allowing free immigration and visitation from 43 of 50 majority Muslim countries...about 90% of the world Muslim population...instituted a "Muslim ban"?

Wait..let me guess. You really DONT know the first ****ing thing about what you are talking about...do you?

Do right wingers not know this guy is conservative?

We know he's a MAJOR RACIST...and Big Buddies w/ Obama, and new DEM CONGRESSWOMAN TLAIB...are they " conservatives" , too?

And the worst thing about it is that Obama put that sentence in so many of his speeches.

Desperate dodge duly noted.

Let us know when Obama DENOUNCES FARRAKHAN's RACISM, willya.

And then the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS.

And then TLAIB and ALL OTHER MUSLIMS ON THE HILL.

I won't be holding my breath....

Sarah Sanders and Louis Farrakhan both pretty much telling us what God wants.

Let that sink in.

That some serious whataboutism.

I don’t understand. The question put to me was about Trump’s bigotry. I gave examples.

I don’t understand. The question put to me was about Trump’s bigotry. I gave examples.

These are people who believe Numnut's gut over our intelligence chiefs. If they can ignore reality like that, ignoring his racism comes very easy...

He's an opportunistic race baiter. BTW, I thought Jesse Jackson hated white people? Why would Trump be friendly with a supposed anti white racist like Jackson? Maybe Trump hates...white people? Could explain a lot, since he urinates all over his base daily.

The judge is a KNOWN pro- illegal activist.

++ Which of course makes him unable to decide about an unrelated issue such as Trump U. Paul Ryan callee the comment racist, I believe. What makes him a pro-illegal activist? Look to your logic.

He called illegal alien rapists rapists .

++ He said Mexican aliens were rapists. “They’re rapists,” was his phrase. Nothing about other illegal alien nationality rapists. Look to your facts.

He never said ANYTHING like your third lie...ever.

++ I didn’t accuse him of saying that. He simply spread a study claiming falsehoods about black on white homicide. Look to your facts.

He said that the terrorists had been caught at the border = 100% correct- HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "RACE".

++ Who was talking about that? He said Middle Easterners were among the caravan, presumably trying to smear the migrants or scare the public. He didn’t say terrorists. He admitted he had no evidence.

Please POST THE "ADS" you are LYING ABOUT; their CRIMES are what he was commenting on...NOT THEIR SKIN COLOR. More LEFT LIES.

++ Google “Trump’s actions on the Central Park Five”. He was calling for their death upon their arrest. Victim was white woman, accused were brown and black, sound like a familiar theme? If you don’t understand, visit the lynching memorial recently opened or read “At the Hands of Persons Unknown”. Look to our history.

Another lie; he suggested limiting immigration from SEVEN failed islamist countries. Once again, NOTHING TO DO WITH "RACE". RADICAL ISLAM is NOT A "RACE".

++ He very clearly called for a total shutdown of Muslims coming to the US. You must have missed it, but OK, on this, he is just a bigot, not a racist

Obama's bizarre citizenship situation has NOTHING TO DO WITH "RACE". More LEFT LIES.

++ Gee, how come not much was made of Ted Cruz’s and John McCain’s “bizarre citizenship situations,”? — tho Trump did raise that question briefly about Cruz

His FATHER was "dinged" by a LEFTIST NEW YORK COURT which asininely ruled that "WELFARE" = "BLACK", making THEM the RACISTS.

++ Both Trump and his father and their company were sued by the leftist Justice Department under Nixon. “Testers”, white and black provides the evidence. I used to do that sort of testing myself back the 70s when I worked as an investigator. The suit was settled without admission of guilt, which is customary. As far as I know the case never went to court.

He acknowledged FAILED , TERRORIST NATIONS. Once again..TERRORISM is not a "RACE".

++ Don’t know what that means, but he did call for a total Muslim ban. Saner heads prevailed.

Now, ONCE AGAIN...let's see ALL THE "RACIST"STATEMENTS BY TRUMP....like CALLING FOR A SINGLE RACE STATE, as Obama and the Congressional Black Caucus' BIG BUDDY FARRAKHAN JUST DID.

++ Calling for a “single race state”... can’t count the number of times I have heard Obama say that. But I imagine you will agree that there are nice people on both sides.

My point here is not to pretend to know what’s in Trump’s head and heart, just to note that he has said and done bigoted things throughout his career, presumably of late to satisfy part of his base, to get media attention when running, or because he is careless. Fortunately, his worst instincts have been checked by fellow republicans, democrats, the courts, and our great system and traditions.

Last edited:
Ohh so you're not concerned that nutjob number 3 is saying "that's what God wants", it's more about the whole dumb race thing the idiot said? Leave the "god" reference out of your threat title if you don't want comments on it.

Got it.

Makes sense when you consider that nothing quite gets Americans fired up like race related discussions.

Well, of course. It's only racist when anyone non-left does anything. Doh! :doh

Let’s see:
- birther baloney
- “****hole countries”

1. He claimed a particular judge of Mexican descent with known liberal bias unable to be fair.
2. Most illegal immigrant (80%?) are raped by the human traffickers by the time they reach the us
3. He never said that. But most homicides are indeed committed by blacks
4. Many middle easterners have been caught at the border
5. He was referring to the poor rape victim in Central Park, viciously gang raped by a bunch of minorities. They were not innocent in any way. Some leftist political activists got their sentences overturned even though they were indeed guilty.
6. He suggested banning Muslims from 6 nations out of what, 50?
7. Hillary Clinton started the birther issue, and so did Obama's own publisher, who stated that Obama was born in Kenya.
8. Utter rubbish, provide a proper link
9. I am sure every landlord has been dinged for supposed housing discrimination, it is the nature of such business ventures to be falsely accused
10. What do you want cops to do, die?
11. There are many ****hole countries, which is why Trump was elected, we simply do not want to become a ****hole country.

Back
Top Bottom