• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Last edited:
Gosh.

Steve Bannon said that he was doing the Lords work.
Sarah Sanders believes that God wanted Trump to be President.
Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants.”

So anyway, God just called and said to let you know that there's a new commandment.

Tho shalt leave my name out of your extreme idiocy you crazy nutbags.

And none of them CALLED FOR A WHITES ONLY STATE, did they?

Deflect much?

There are good people on both sides (meaning the debate about tearing down Democrat statues) means that Trump somehow magically transformed into a racist?

Who knows if Trump is a racist? What's clear is that he sends racist signals.

Who knows if Trump is a racist? What's clear is that he sends racist signals.

Oh...sends signals? TELEPATHICALLY? Der...

LET"S SEE ALL THE "RACIST STATEMENTS" the LEFT HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT FOR TWO YEARS.....

I don't believe his statements have been taken out of context and he didn't say there was a possibility, he said there was some very fine people on both sides. I don't care if he admitted that, 'some' neo-Nazis are bad people or not. I don't believe any neo-Nazis are fine people. It's the same with KKK members. I don't care if some haven't acted on their beliefs or have restrained themselves from participating in a lynching or not. None are fine people as far as I'm concerned. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

"...On Monday, after two days of relentless criticism, Trump gave a stronger statement, saying “racism is evil” and specifically condemning white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, and neo-Nazis. Speaking to reporters shortly afterward, white nationalist Richard Spencer told reporters he didn’t see Trump’s remarks as a condemnation of his movement.

Tuesday’s appearance made it even clearer that those words had been forced on the president. Throughout his campaign, he was reluctant to disavow the white nationalists who have formed a vocal segment of his supporters. Asked if he had spoken to Heyer’s family in the days since her death, Trump said “we will be reaching out.”..."

He'll be 'reaching out' about the same time he announces his tax audit is complete and releases his returns as promised.

Don't watch or listen to our mainstream free press if you don't want to. There're plenty of Fox news and other conspiracy outlets that cater to those who're seeking and spreading the truth about, The Deep State...

I'll guess we'll have to disagree then.

I'd only point out that painting a larger group just on the basis of a minority of that group isn't really being honest.

What if all of the people on the political left were to be painted by Virginia Governor Northam?

I along with many, many others have been providing links for two years now. I'm done.

If you're really curious to read some examples, Google; "trump racism examples". On the first page you'll find these links;

Opinion | Donald Trump's Racism: The Definitive List - The New York ...

10 times President Trump's comments have been criticized as racist
Aug 14, 2018 - Many of President Trump's comments have been aimed at those who ... can't do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018 - Vox

Claim: Donald Trump was never accused of racism before he ran for president in 2016.
Fact check by Snopes: False

Trump shocks with racist new ad days before midterms - CNNPolitics

Let's drop the euphemisms: Donald Trump is a racist president ...

Michael Cohen: Trump Is Exactly As Racist As You Would Guess

Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment" - PBS

I think this shows that the political left thinks Trump has said racist things before.
But then, the political left has a habit of accusing everyone they don't like of being a racist, whether they are or are not. :shrug:

In fact, the political left uses the racist accusation so frequently that its losing its meaning, seemingly degenerated into 'anything I don't like'.

When will the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT denounce THIS RACIST, and his RACIST BUDDIES?

View attachment 67249436

Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants” while those opposed he described as “slaves.”

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it’s still his and the group’s goal.

“That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here,” Farrakhan said. “You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louis-fa...ZdF17NNIDtQB7YAMfhT4V9xDDXxyvJO2yb5KUu-8m11fR

Obama's true colors are clearly revealed in this memorial photo of the black racist "Goddamn America" Islamic color guard.

That's correct - well it would be if 'races' actually existed. And bigots also come from all religions.

One Race...the Human Race.

Obama's true colors are clearly revealed in this memorial photo of the black racist "Goddamn America" Islamic color guard.

Still waiting for all the Donald Trump "racism"....they can't seem to find any...

Still waiting for all the Donald Trump "racism"....they can't seem to find any...

I heard the democrat racists have proofs. Trump is an old white guy = democrat racist idea of proof #1. Trump is republican = democrat racist idea of proof #2. Trump thinks blacks can also be racists = democrat racist idea of proof #3. Trump is richer than poor blacks = democrat racist idea of proof #4. And so forth.

I heard the democrat racists have proofs. Trump is an old white guy = democrat racist idea of proof #1. Trump is republican = democrat racist idea of proof #2. Trump thinks blacks can also be racists = democrat racist idea of proof #3. Trump is richer than poor blacks = democrat racist idea of proof #4. And so forth.

Yeah, but the KNOWN, UNAPOLOGETIC RACIST ,, FARRAKHAN's call for a "BLACK ONLY STATE" is not "RACIST"...somehow, in Leftgoofythink.

eyes crossed puppet.jpg

And none of them CALLED FOR A WHITES ONLY STATE, did they?

Deflect much?

Ohh so you're not concerned that nutjob number 3 is saying "that's what God wants", it's more about the whole dumb race thing the idiot said? Leave the "god" reference out of your threat title if you don't want comments on it.

Got it.

Makes sense when you consider that nothing quite gets Americans fired up like race related discussions.

Ohh so you're not concerned that nutjob number 3 is saying "that's what God wants", it's more about the whole dumb race thing the idiot said? Leave the "god" reference out of your threat title if you don't want comments on it.

Got it.

Makes sense when you consider that nothing quite gets Americans fired up like race related discussions.

More than that..... I have the then-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS ALL " BUDDIED UP" with him:

Obama with Farrakhan.jpg

Still waiting on the Donald Trump "HANGIN' WITH THE GRAND DRAGON of the KKK" pics...and former , late, Grand Dragon, LONGTIME DEMOCRAT SENATOR ROBERT BYRD DOESN'T COUNT...speaking of "RACISTS"...

More than that..... I have the then-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and the CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS ALL " BUDDIED UP" with him:

View attachment 67249466

Still waiting on the Donald Trump "HANGIN' WITH THE GRAND DRAGON of the KKK" pics...and former , late Grand Dragon, DEMOCRAT SENATOR ROBERT BYRD DOESN'T COUNT.

Not sure if angry or caps-lock is broken.

Not sure if angry or caps-lock is broken.

Am sure has been reduced to abandoning the EMBARRASSING (for him/her) topic, and comment on FONT/CAPS/BOLDING.... :lamo

Your GLARING CAPITULATION IS ACCEPTED.

Am sure has been reduced to abandoning the EMBARRASSING (for him/her) topic, and comment on FONT/CAPS/BOLDING.... :lamo

Your GLARING CAPITULATION IS ACCEPTED.

I'm not at all embarrassed at the fact I referred to Farakkhan as a crazy nutbag. I'm sorry if that hurt your poor tummy.

I generally reserve caps-lock for super serious business and when I'm crazy nutso pissed. Like that tan suit. Oh the horror.

I'm not at all embarrassed at the fact I referred to Farakkhan as a crazy nutbag. I'm sorry if that hurt your poor tummy.

I generally reserve caps-lock for super serious business and when I'm crazy nutso pissed. Like that tan suit. Oh the horror.

While failling to cite ANYONE ELSE calling for a RACIALLY SEPARATE STATE.

I use them for EMPHASIS...I am not subject to YOUR LIMITATIONS.

Returning to the topic (which is NOT President Trump) ….

Minister Farrakhan is an American.

He has the right to give his opinions, as any other American does.

Some people (of course, nobody knows how many) agree with his suggestion as reported in the OP.

Gosh.

Steve Bannon said that he was doing the Lords work.
Sarah Sanders believes that God wanted Trump to be President.
Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants.”

So anyway, God just called and said to let you know that there's a new commandment.

Tho shalt leave my name out of your extreme idiocy you crazy nutbags.

I like the simple Vietnamese interpretation if things.

If it happened, then it had the mandate of heaven.
If it did not happen, then there was no mandate of heaven for it to happen.

I see this as meaning God sometimes lets bad things happen so we can learn from them.
Also what one person thinks is bad, may be good for another person.
...but because it DID HAPPEN, it was supposed to. Learn from it. No matter whether you consider it good or bad....you need to learn from it.
It happened because it had the mandate of heaven to happen.

Now," how ya gonna deal with it "....God.

...and as we have seen, some people do not deal well or learn from bad things happening.
If you do not learn a thing, it will keep happening until you finally do learn something from it.

Simple, yet pragmatic.

Last edited:
Oh...sends signals? TELEPATHICALLY? Der...

LET"S SEE ALL THE "RACIST STATEMENTS" the LEFT HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT FOR TWO YEARS.....

Let’s see:
- he said a judge of Mexican descent considering the Trump U case couldn’t be fair to him, comments I believe Cong Ryan called “textbook racism”
- he called Mexican illegals rapists; I suppose Canadian or European illegal visa overstayers don’t rape
- he spread false information suggesting that most homicides of whites were by blacks
- he said, admitting he had no proof, that there were “Middle Easterners” (be afraid, be very afraid) in the caravan
- he placed ads in newspapers calling for the death penalty for black and brown youths arrested for assault... his ads read like the words of the guy who inspires a lynch mob in the movies. Turns out the guys were innocent.
- he suggested banning all Muslims
- birther baloney
- his comments that he didn’t want black accountants, preferring short Jewish guys
- way back he was dinged by the Nixon admin. for housing discrimination
- he suggested cops not be gentile with suspects
- “****hole countries”

You can do a google search and get much more.

Let’s see:
- he said a judge of Mexican descent considering the Trump U case couldn’t be fair to him, comments I believe Cong Ryan called “textbook racism”
- he called Mexican illegals rapists; I suppose Canadian or European illegal visa overstayers don’t rape
- he spread false information suggesting that most homicides of whites were by blacks
- he said, admitting he had no proof, that there were “Middle Easterners” (be afraid, be very afraid) in the caravan
- he placed ads in newspapers calling for the death penalty for black and brown youths arrested for assault... his ads read like the words of the guy who inspires a lynch mob in the movies. Turns out the guys were innocent.
- he suggested banning all Muslims
- birther baloney
- his comments that he didn’t want black accountants, preferring short Jewish guys
- way back he was dinged by the Nixon admin. for housing discrimination
- he suggested cops not be gentile with suspects
- “****hole countries”

You can do a google search and get much more.

"White People Deserve to Die, and UFOs are coming to kill white people."

Obama pal and supporter, Louis Farrakhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZschZMW3oU

When The Cult denounces our racist president and all those 'fine' white nationalists...

When are you going to denounce all those fine communists?

Back
Top Bottom