• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

This story is about a guy that got arrested at a Loudon County, VA school board meeting. His arrest was cited in the letter the NSBA sent to Biden.

By all accounts the guy that got arrested did get violent. There was little discussion, however, to WHY he got violent.

It seems that the motivation for his outrage was that his daughter got sexually assaulted and that the superintendent denied any case of sexual assault. Furthermore, it appears that the school moved the assailant to another school where he assaulted another student.

The account of the assault, through the father's attorney, isn't exactly run of the mill stuff -

So I'm just thinking that if my kid was assaulted in that way and that the school not only denied the incident but also moved the assailant to another school where he did it again I might be a little bit pissed off too.

We don't have all the details in this matter and probably won't have all the details since the assailant is a juvenile but if this is true and the school board did what the story says they did then maybe the DoJ should focus a little more on school board abuse and a little less on intimidating parents that are standing up for their kids.
Why didn't the parent call the police instead of just going to the school? Isn't that the usual process? You call the police to report your child has been raped at school?

Apparently this freak of nature was being electronically monitored before Incident #2 occurred. Fat lot of good that did.

A Loudoun County, Virginia, high school student who allegedly groped a girl at Broad Run High School last week was on electronic monitoring after being charged with sexually assaulting a young girl in a bathroom in an Ashburn high school in May.

The bastard should have been put under house arrest.
Ankle bracelets on males won't stop them from preying on females in female restrooms now.

So true. I actually just read that Katie Couric altered "problematic" statements from Ruth bader Ginsbourg related to the kneeling athletes during the national anthem. Basically calling them dumb, ungrateful, etc.

Katie admitted she edited the statements to protect ginaburg from the backlash and because Katie let her political bias shape her reporting.

The right and moderated realize the media can't be trusted, but too many of the left buy their reporting hook line and sinker.
As if RBG needed a middling like Couric to protect her.

I would hope parents go to the mat for a daughter raped and see justice done to those complicit.
If I am not mistaken, even the article says there was an investigation and the kid was arrested....although we cannot even show that this so called kid exists...

As if RBG needed a middling like Couric to protect her.
Now that Katie Couric's book has revealed she is a vindictive, petty, blowhard, she's now a darling of the right. lol.

FWIW, Couric did include quotes from Ginsburg that said the kneelers were "dumd and disrespectful", but that's buried in the FAUX news story.

The guy didn't "take justice into his own hands". He was there to speak and he was pissed off. The cops tried to haul him out and he resisted.
speak about what? Something that the school board would have no control over? The people he should have been demanding action from, is the police.

There could be a number of reasons but the one that seems most likely is that they didn't want to have the release of the story start protests against their transgender bathroom policy.
school boards cannot release private information about their students.....regardless of if it is a rape victim(identity protected under law) or accused(who is a minor and identity is protected under law.)

Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old and you ignored it and claimed the girl was lying.
Even Politifact, not exactly a Trump friendly site, called it crap. The plaintiff in that case filed three different suits. The first was dismissed and she bailed on the other two. It's EXACTLY the kind of baseless accusation I have been talking about, was done for political purposes and then, when the rubber meets the road, the plaintiff disappears because the issue was NEVER about rape but, rather, about politics. Then again, some people just believe what they want to believe.

My understanding is that the original incident was investigated and while it was being investigated the school district chose to relocate the rapist to another school where he did something similar.
schools do not relocate students to other schools, parents do....they expel students from their school and then the parents are obligated, under law, to find another school.

school boards cannot release private information about their students.....regardless of if it is a rape victim(identity protected under law) or accused(who is a minor and identity is protected under law.)
They can't release private information but they damned sure can confirm that the incident is being investigated.

The school board couldn’t shut him up about their complicity in the rape of his daughter. It was a public commentary session about the very policy that enabled that rape to occur. That was his “disorderly” conduct. So they sicked the police on him and he resisted arrest. Good.
how are they complicit? Because they didn't release records protected under law?

I'm not certain what you would take as "substantiated", but from dailymail. The father says it happened in a bathroom, the boy wore a skirt and then the same boy assaulted a different girl at a different school. Charges have been set in both cases according to the attorney.

The father wouldn't know about any other rape or sexual assault, not directly related to his daughter....why? because everyone involved are minors...the other kid would be protected as to any other charges, not related to his case and also the other victim's information would be private...someone is lying.

They can't release private information but they damned sure can confirm that the incident is being investigated.
No, actually they cannot, only the police can do that and only with permission from a juvenile court judge.

Even Politifact, not exactly a Trump friendly site, called it crap. The plaintiff in that case filed three different suits. The first was dismissed and she bailed on the other two. It's EXACTLY the
Even Politifact, not exactly a Trump friendly site, called it crap. The plaintiff in that case filed three different suits. The first was dismissed and she bailed on the other two. It's EXACTLY the kind of baseless accusation I have been talking about, was done for political purposes and then, when the rubber meets the road, the plaintiff disappears because the issue was NEVER about rape but, rather, about politics. Then again, some people just believe what they want to believe.

kind of baseless accusation I have been talking about, was done for political purposes and then, when the rubber meets the road, the plaintiff disappears because the issue was NEVER about rape but, rather, about politics. Then again, some people just believe what they want to believe.
you better read that again...it doesn't call the accusation by the 13 year old crap...in fact, they confirmed that the accusation exists....they said the connection to his treatment of blacks or whatever, is crap...not the accusation.

how are they complicit? Because they didn't release records protected under law?
Because not only was it their bathroom policy which allowed the boy access to rape the first time but they transferred him to another school in the district and gave the predator the same access that allowed him to do it again to another girl.

you better read that again...it doesn't call the accusation by the 13 year old crap...in fact, they confirmed that the accusation exists....they said the connection to his treatment of blacks or whatever, is crap...not the accusation.
I keep on forgetting that that you read things in liberalese. Sorry, but I don't have a translator for that language.

The father wouldn't know about any other rape or sexual assault, not directly related to his daughter....why? because everyone involved are minors...the other kid would be protected as to any other charges, not related to his case and also the other victim's information would be private...someone is lying.

It seems that some on the left want to disbelieve any sex crime claim if it might get in the way of ensuring males can expose themselves to females in bathrooms, changing rooms and spas. It's an odd thing.

Anyway, the attorney was told by the prosecutor. That is not a surprise.
Smith's attorney says prosecutors told her it was the same child as was involved in the case with Smith's daughter.

Meh. If you want 'verbatim recitement' (sic) you should take a look at the left leaning 'news' outlets. I swear they are all reading from the same DNC / Democrat issued script.

This doesn't address anything of the qualities of the NSBA's letter to Garland, which are all accurate. 🤷‍♂️
Since when is a parent complaining / comments at a school board meeting the equivalent of 'domestic terrorism' regardless of how 'loud' they get. Beyond that, the observation that it's a matter for local police to handle is also accurate.

Stopping you there.
It wasn't the source of the reporting which made the false domestic terrorism comparison. That was the NSBA.

Second, you under estimate the parents. Of course they knew of the contents of that letter the moment it was reported by the non-leftist news sources. Get real.

Third, of course the rest of the leftist media won't cover the topic. They are aligned with the leftist ideology as expressed by VA Gov. Candidate McAuliffe: "I Don't Think Parents Should Be Telling Schools What They Should Teach"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...e_telling_schools_what_they_should_teach.html
Who is the legal guarding of these children? The State? The Schools? WTF is McAuliffe even talking about?

I disagree. Local law enforcement can request assistance and support from the FBI and they should get it. Has such a request been made of the FBI? None has been reported to date.
And there in lies the difference. In this instance the DOG / FBI is forcing themselves into this issue where they appear to not be requested.

Garland ordering the FBI to engage in what should be a local police matter is in fact the administration 'throwing the FBI's weight around', for the purposes of intimidating and silencing the parent's opposition in these school board meetings. Who are you trying to kid?
I think you confirmed my point. If the "non leftist media" had not reported on it then there would be nothing to be "intimidated" about. The right wing media does this all the time. It takes some mundane action and hyperbolizes it into a faux massive threat. I had family members panicked the left was trying to burn Dr. Suess books a few months ago just because the publisher listened to teachers recommendations to stop printing a few of the books. FOX did days and days of coverage on it. This situation is no different. If the parents aren't making death threats against teachers then they have no reason to worry about any law enforcement agency, let alone the FBI. And you hit the nail on the head, if the local authorities don't request help the FBI will likely stay out of it.

It seems that some on the left want to disbelieve any sex crime claim if it might get in the way of ensuring males can expose themselves to females in bathrooms, changing rooms and spas. It's an odd thing.

Anyway, the attorney was told by the prosecutor. That is not a surprise.
I am suspending judgment until we have a clear answer on the most pertinent point. Was the assailant accused of assaulting this man's daughter the same person who committed the assault at the other school. The father clearly thinks so, but not even the FOX article could confirm that much.

I am suspending judgment until we have a clear answer on the most pertinent point. Was the assailant accused of assaulting this man's daughter the same person who committed the assault at the other school. The father clearly thinks so, but not even the FOX article could confirm that much.

The attorney said so. Not the father. The attorney couldn't spread such false info.

The attorney said so. Not the father. The attorney couldn't spread such false info.
Tell that to Gulliani, Wood, and Powell.

I will wait until we have all the facts verified by non vested parties before I jump to trying to generalize this situation to the whole world.

If it's true that they denied an attack occurred AND tried to sweep it under the rug by just sending the attacker to another school. Some people should be fired....starting with the superintendent.
That is how the Catholic Church used to deal with priests who had molested children.

it's that clearly causative. Im just plugging into the news- but this part^ is indisputable
It's not causative. Rapists don't need excuses to rape. If not the bathroom, it would have occurred elsewhere.

This is not passing the sniff test. There are very specific laws regarding how to investigate sexual assault cases involving minors.
I have been listening in on this every day and it's true.

Not only did the creepy **** rape this mans daughter, he did the same thing in another school.

Back
Top Bottom