• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

It seems that some on the left want to disbelieve any sex crime claim if it might get in the way of ensuring males can expose themselves to females in bathrooms, changing rooms and spas. It's an odd thing.

Anyway, the attorney was told by the prosecutor. That is not a surprise.
where do I say I disbelieve that the sexual assault occurred? I disbelieve the version that was given to us by the OP

The attorney said so. Not the father. The attorney couldn't spread such false info.
yeah, attorneys never lie right? give me a break....his attorney would have ZERO information on any other victim that is a minor, due to the laws..

I keep on forgetting that that you read things in liberalese. Sorry, but I don't have a translator for that language.
In other words you forgot to actually read what you were posting a link to...you simply scrolled to false and posted....and assumed....you got caught being careless about what you post.

It's not causative. Rapists don't need excuses to rape. If not the bathroom, it would have occurred elsewhere.
I see stuff like this and wonder how you can feel that "oh no, I am powerless to stop any of it from occurring"
Evidently you feel that way since you won't accept that the policy in place made it MORE possible for it to happen where it did.

You lost.

Your whataboutism trolling got called out and cancelled. There's no salvaging it. Give up.
You righties are never going to live down trump and your deplorable support for such a POS. ANd you can whine, cry, project, deflect al you want, you people sat by and worshipped the biggest POS, most corrupt, most dishonest deplorable, terrorist president, who never took responsibility for anything. YOu people have no credibility whining about everything like you always do. So keep crying, you own Trump and you will never live it down no matter how much you whine

The more I see, the more this is yet another POS conservative bigot making shit up becausew they don't have facts. The article Retired USN posted said the school doesn't even have records. So my bet, this dad is another dishonest bigoted right wing shithead making lies because he's a taliban POS

Even Politifact, not exactly a Trump friendly site, called it crap. The plaintiff in that case filed three different suits. The first was dismissed and she bailed on the other two. It's EXACTLY the kind of baseless accusation I have been talking about, was done for political purposes and then, when the rubber meets the road, the plaintiff disappears because the issue was NEVER about rape but, rather, about politics. Then again, some people just believe what they want to believe.
i think my favorite thing about your favorite politician was summed up by a teen contestants. and you guys still defend him and voted for him. twice...

"Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump."

In other words you forgot to actually read what you were posting a link to...you simply scrolled to false and posted....and assumed....you got caught being careless about what you post.
Clara, the accusation was absolutely made but no evidence was ever put forward. An accusation with no evidence is, by definition, crap.

I think you confirmed my point. If the "non leftist media" had not reported on it then there would be nothing to be "intimidated" about.
So the lack of reporting on what the federal government is doing, not holding them to account for their actions and written statements, is somehow better?
As I posted, I think you under estimate the parents.
Can you imagine the situation should a school board member trot out Garland's letter and surprize present it in one of their meetings? This would be better?
The right wing media does this all the time. It takes some mundane action and hyperbolizes it into a faux massive threat. I had family members panicked the left was trying to burn Dr. Suess books a few months ago just because the publisher listened to teachers recommendations to stop printing a few of the books. FOX did days and days of coverage on it. This situation is no different.
No, this is very different. This situation involves federal law enforcement, the Dr. Suess books issue didn't.
Specific to Dr. Suess books (and other related similar), that the left wishes to retroactively cancel and erase parts of both history and culture. This a topic discussed in many other threads.
If the parents aren't making death threats against teachers then they have no reason to worry about any law enforcement agency, let alone the FBI.
The 'if you aren't doing anything illegal you don't have to worry' position.
Hasn't this already been proven an incorrect assumption and unwise position when it comes to the FBI and other law enforcement?
And you hit the nail on the head, if the local authorities don't request help the FBI will likely stay out of it.
That isn't the engagement model one would reasonably conclude from Garland's letter, him directing the FBI to inject themselves, is it?

yeah, attorneys never lie right? give me a break....his attorney would have ZERO information on any other victim that is a minor, due to the laws..

Sure, she wouldn't have any info... And I'm sure she would risk diabarment for something so easily disproven:

Anyway, its confirmed.

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that the same juvenile suspect was charged with a second sexual assault at another Loudoun County school after the May 28 incident.​

Again, I dont know what it is, but the left just wants to disbelieve victims, when the assailant is transgender.

Sure, she wouldn't have any info... And I'm sure she would risk diabarment for something so easily disproven:

Anyway, its confirmed.

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that the same juvenile suspect was charged with a second sexual assault at another Loudoun County school after the May 28 incident.​

Again, the left just wants to disbelieve victims when It goes against the "show your dicks to little girls in bathrooms, spas, etc" crowd.

I see stuff like this and wonder how you can feel that "oh no, I am powerless to stop any of it from occurring"
Evidently you feel that way since you won't accept that the policy in place made it MORE possible for it to happen where it did.

The did a study out of the UK and found large majorities of sex assaults happened in unisex changing and locker rooms. This despite there being far less unisex than single sex spaces.

Its almost like it makes that sort of crime more likely to happen.

The did a study out of the UK and found large majorities of sex assaults happened in unisex changing and locker rooms. This despite there being far less unisex than single sex spaces.

Its almost like it makes that sort of crime more likely to happen.
link?

Anyway, its confirmed.

Again, the left just wants to disbelieve victims when It goes against the "show your dicks to little girls in bathrooms, spas, etc" crowd.
that a suspect has been charged yes, but the other stuff has not...and btw, that means the father was making a show for what? Nothing.

that a suspect has been charged yes, but the other stuff has not...and btw, that means the father was making a show for what? Nothing.

The initial quote:

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that the same juvenile suspect was charged with a second sexual assault at another Loudoun County school after the May 28 incident.

How about Washington post:
A teen accused of sexually assaulting a fellow student at a Loudoun County high school in May is also accused in a second sexual assault less than five months later at another county high school, according to the Loudoun County commonwealth’s attorney.

Wtop?:

Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj told WTOP that the same 15-year-old has been charged in both crimes, and is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.

Its such an odd system of beliefs that the left is in.

Last edited:

and btw, that means the father was making a show for what? Nothing.

Brought attention to the school district. I understand you won't like the source, but there seems to be other problems in the district

The DOE is now investigating further

Too bad it took the father raising a stink to get this all exposes. It's also a shame that mainstream media wasn't even looking in to any of this before the news being broke by dailywire initially.

their investigation and no link to the actual research done.....also it doesn't say trans people are involved...it specifically refers to sex offenders...which would happen regardless of the bathroom being gender friendly or not.

Brought attention to the school district. I understand you won't like the source, but there seems to be other problems in the district

The DOE is now investigating further

Too bad it took the father raising a stink to get this all exposes. It's also a shame that mainstream media wasn't even looking in to any of this before the news being broke by dailywire initially.
raising a stink did what? The person had already been arrested according to your article and the investigation had been ongoing before that....what precisely was the school board going to do? arrest him? How?

This is not passing the sniff test. There are very specific laws regarding how to investigate sexual assault cases involving minors.
Laws are regularly broken, especially by government officials.

^ A supporter of donald trump suddenly pretends that rape and sexual assault are horrible things. Pick a side already.
You're pretty much a waste of time, but I'll tell you this. Possibly you or your leftwing colleagues have supported Bill Clinton along the way around here. So don't even start that shit. The hypocrisy of the Left doesn't even leave you room to pick a side anymore.

their investigation and no link to the actual research done.....also it doesn't say trans people are involved...it specifically refers to sex
I didn't day a thing about trans. I simply said that unisex areas increase risk to women and they do. But I do like the attempt to dismiss the info they got through the foia request. Seems desperate.

offenders...which would happen regardless of the bathroom being gender friendly or not.

And yet, large majorities of these crimes are happening in the unisex areas, not the "gender friendly" areas. Almost like it makes it easier and more likely to occur.

Last edited:
raising a stink did what? The person had already been arrested according to your article and the investigation had been ongoing before that....what precisely was the school board going to do? arrest him? How?

Had he not been arrested, its likely the public would never know of the crimes and that the two are linked. Its likely the dailywire wouldn't have continued their review of the school to find the false reporting on their "discipline, crime and violence data" reports. This all stemmed from that arrest.

Back
Top Bottom