• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LouC here!

Wow.

I just went over 15K posts.

1,000 posts in a month.

I really need to get a different life!
Wow again.

From 15K posts in March of 2023 to over 21K posts in mid December of 2023...I am still looking for that real world life!

That is about 22.5 posts per day.

Not the fastest rate I have ever had on a message board, but not bad.

Also, January 16th will mark my 5th year here at DP!

Wow again.

From 15K posts in March of 2023 to over 21K posts in mid December of 2023...I am still looking for that real world life!

Ummm congratulations?

Ummm congratulations?
:unsure:

"Congratulations Lou on having absolutely no REAL WORLD LIFE to speak of!"

"So what are your plans now after reaching 5 years and more than 21 thousand posts on DP?"

"I'm going to post to someone who is actually going to Disneyland!"

Last edited:
Wow again.

3.3 posts per day for me since my registration date 9 years ago. And this is the political forum that I'm most active on. It's less than one a day on the other forum I post to. There was a third forum where I posted more during those 9 years, but I don't post there at all now.

I had great fun kayaking, hiking, gardening, etc. this past year. But here I am to help you celebrate.

Wow again.

Lou C!
You got some 'splainin' to do!

Back
Top Bottom