• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lou Holtz' Speech: "Biden and Others Who Support Abortion Are Catholics In Name Only". [W:111]

I appreciate your defending RCC teaching. Thank you. And now my troll feeding is done for today.
I appreciate you admitting the RCC protects pedophiles.

Now I command you to leave. Lol

There is no reason to insult me, as we are talking about national figures here. As for the priests and sisters, it is grossly unfair to condemn so many, the vast majority, of great people who have devoted their lives in service to mankind just because of the actions of the minority who disobeyed teachings of the Catholic church and did bad things as fallible imperfect humans sometimes do.

As for Carlin and Williams, I am sorry their lives were so unhappy that they killed themselves. As for you, I wish you nothing but peace and happiness.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I wish you peace and happiness as well. I sincerely hope you are able to evolve in your intellect and spirit and find transcendence that doesn't rely on or defend inhuman dogma to make sense of this existence.

Carlin was a self-loathing drunk and a drug addict

You still have not proven this, but even if true, addiction is a disease. My brother was an alcoholic who committed suicide. Did that make him a bad person? NO.

You still have not proven this, but even if true, addiction is a disease. My brother was an alcoholic who committed suicide. Did that make him a bad person? NO.

There's a difference between a drunk addict being a good person versus one you would use as your role model, your life coach.

There's a difference between a drunk addict being a good person versus one you would use as your role model, your life coach.

:rolleyes: I don't believe anyone is using Carlin as a "life coach," despite your obvious -- and ridiculous -- implication.

Back
Top Bottom