• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lou Holtz' Speech: "Biden and Others Who Support Abortion Are Catholics In Name Only". [W:111]

Re: Lou Holtz' Speech: "Biden and Others Who Support Abortion Are Catholics In Name Only". Spot On

I try to live by what I wrote, by God's Word. And sex outside marriage, being gay, masturbation, etc etc etc are not outside that Word. They are therefore perfectly moral.

God's Word: compassion, brotherly love, peace, forgiveness. Anything covered by that Word and does not harm others is not a sin.

Your repetitive trolling gets tiresome.

Re: Lou Holtz' Speech: "Biden and Others Who Support Abortion Are Catholics In Name Only". Spot On

Always repeating druggie George Carlin's monologue. It as silly and incorrect as it was in 1996 when he delivered it.

No, I think George's statement about Catholic indifference to born children is just as accurate now as it was in 1996. And the Catholic Church is just as contemptible, for a lot longer than that.

I try to live by what I wrote, by God's Word. And sex outside marriage, being gay, masturbation, etc etc etc are not outside that Word. They are therefore perfectly moral.

God's Word: compassion, brotherly love, peace, forgiveness. Anything covered by that Word and does not harm others is not a sin.

Your repetitive trolling gets tiresome.

Look at you, calling God's Word "trolling" :applaud:applaud

:lamo :spin: :lamo

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Look at you, calling God's Word "trolling" :applaud:applaud

:lamo :spin: :lamo

It is trolling when you use it to say there is no hell as you have done. But I was referring more to the first part where you claim obvious and documented sins aren't sins.

It is trolling when you use it to say there is no hell as you have done. But I was referring more to the first part where you claim obvious and documented sins aren't sins.

If actions dont break God's Word, they arent sins :shrug: Your cult's inventing 'sins' to control people is not God's Word.

I've never said there is no Hell. That's a lie.

I have continually asked you to repent for your sins...like lying and posting falsehoods about God's Word and desiring to usurp His Authority by forcing His Word on us thru man's law....so that you wont go to Hell.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

If actions dont break God's Word, they arent sins :shrug: Your cult's inventing 'sins' to control people is not God's Word.

I've never said there is no Hell. That's a lie.

I have continually asked you to repent for your sins...like lying and posting falsehoods about God's Word and desiring to usurp His Authority by forcing His Word on us thru man's law....so that you wont go to Hell.

You contradict the bible and pervert its message to do what you personally want. Sadly, you don't convey the brotherhood you constantly preach. You are very angry and negative with the personal attacks.

Last edited:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I don't judge the fate of specific individuals. Just bad actions.

I don't judge the fate of specific individuals. Just bad actions.

No, you just judge, Mashmont.

At the end of the day, what comes first for you? Your Catholicism or your citizenship? Because I'm a Catholic as well, and I sure as hell wouldn't want any President of the United States taking his marching orders from the Pope. How about you?

I judge bad actions, which we are called to condemn.

LOL. And you do the condemning part so well. LOL

No, you just judge, Mashmont.

At the end of the day, what comes first for you? Your Catholicism or your citizenship? Because I'm a Catholic as well, and I sure as hell wouldn't want any President of the United States taking his marching orders from the Pope. How about you?

No, I explained how I don't judge people, but you refuse to listen.

Since Catholicism is 100% perfect teaching, I am Catholic first. I certainly wouldn't want my president taking orders from this current pope. SAINT John Paul II? I would have been good with that.

Since Catholicism is 100% perfect teaching, I am Catholic first. I certainly wouldn't want my president taking orders from this current pope. SAINT John Paul II? I would have been good with that.

Yes, you explained how you don't judge people... and then you go ahead and do so. Why? Because you've judged yourself to be on the side of the Angels.

But, by all means, do continue Brother Savonarola... light that Bonfire of the Vanities you've got piled up. You do far more to make my case than my feeble words ever could.

Catholicism is 100% perfect.... but apparently somehow it is now led by an imperfect Pope - and the only perfect Pope is one whose views are more closely aligned with your own. Interesting. I'm sure there's no projection in that viewpoint at all.

Nope sorry, women aren't incubation machines or property for you to decide. DENIED, deal with it.

So what ever happened to personal responsibility? That baby didn't choose to put itself in the womb, that took some actions that in almost all cases make you responsible for it. It's amazing how liberals don't believe in personal responsibility but they sure believe it the government and other people taking care of them.

Also, priests that rape nuns and then get them to abort when they get pregnant.

The idea of being a practicing member of a religion is to believe in and practice the doctrines of the church.

You contradict the bible and pervert its message to do what you personally want. Sadly, you don't convey the brotherhood you constantly preach. You are very angry and negative with the personal attacks.

You contradict God's Word and pervert its message to do what your Catholic Cult demands. Sadly, you don't convey the brotherhood you constantly preach. You are very angry and negative with the personal attacks.

yes, all that violence and torture and coercion and repression and child molestation and greed and letting millions starve when they have billions in assets is 'perfect teaching.' (Let's not hear about selling a ceiling again, eh? There are billions $$ of other assets and property)

So what ever happened to personal responsibility? That baby didn't choose to put itself in the womb, that took some actions that in almost all cases make you responsible for it. It's amazing how liberals don't believe in personal responsibility but they sure believe it the government and other people taking care of them.

That unborn cant 'choose' anything, knows nothing, suffers nothing.

What about the woman's personal responsibilities to her family, other dependents (kids, elderly, disabled), obligations to employer, church, community, society, etc? Why is it wrong for her to ensure she can fulfill those things? How is it personally responsible to neglect or sacrifice those things?

Yes, you explained how you don't judge people... and then you go ahead and do so. Why? Because you've judged yourself to be on the side of the Angels.

But, by all means, do continue Brother Savonarola... light that Bonfire of the Vanities you've got piled up. You do far more to make my case than my feeble words ever could.

Catholicism is 100% perfect.... but apparently somehow it is now led by an imperfect Pope - and the only perfect Pope is one whose views are more closely aligned with your own. Interesting. I'm sure there's no projection in that viewpoint at all.

Popes are human and therefore imperfect. But thanks for saying my values are more closely aligned to a canonized saint.

yes, all that violence and torture and coercion and repression and child molestation and greed and letting millions starve when they have billions in assets is 'perfect teaching.' (Let's not hear about selling a ceiling again, eh? There are billions $$ of other assets and property)

Must you keep talking about what atheist regimes have done throughout history? We already know. But they have far from perfect teaching. In fact atheist teaching is 100% evil.

And again, I'm not seeing evidence of the 'brotherly love' you always talk about. You sound very angry and uncharitable.

Popes are human and therefore imperfect. But thanks for saying my values are more closely aligned to a canonized saint.

So you reject the Pastor aeternus?

Good. All Catholics should renounce that cult of hate and repression and violence. Their history will never be repeated here in the US.

Definitely agree. The cruelty and oppression of Catholicism should never be made part of any government, and certainly not in the U.S.

Nope. I left the church when I became old enough to realize it was all just made up bull****. I was 12.

Good for you, I'm glad you realized that so early. :)

Abortion IS taking responsibility.

And it's a UTERUS and there's no baby in it.

The idea of being a practicing member of a religion is to believe in and practice the doctrines of the church.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
Also, priests that rape nuns and then get them to abort when they get pregnant.

So you reject the Pastor aeternus?

Popes are infallible only when speaking ex cathedra which has happened only twice in history. When Francis goes on about climate change, we are free to disagree with that uniformed opinion.

Back
Top Bottom