• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Lou Dobbs telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham

The articles should be entitled "Lou Dobbs Urges Democrats Take Control Of Senate."

It is not possible to vote against Lindsey Graham. A person only can for vote someone or not vote.

Lou Dobbs is one of countless has-beens that are desperate for ANY coverage. There is no integrity in what he said because NO Democrat supports any action against Google, Facebook or Twitter - nor anything else Lou Dobbs claims he wants and supports.

Lindsay is a trumpist

He has to go

Yes, Lindsey is a spineless politically amoral Trump ass kisser.

I agree he needs to go. Along with Moscow Mitch and a long list of others!

Meh, it is Lou Dobbs, not exactly a pundit that people hold their breath for when he begins to speak.

Lou Dobbs is a Never Trump and doesn't even qualify as a RINO. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing - a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. But no one cares what he thinks on either side. Just another B-grade has-been desperate for attention.

I don't get the theory. With a non-trivial chance of winning still, I don't think Trump has given up. So why would he attack any R senator if he thought doing so actually put their ability to win in doubt? Trump knows the Senate is the only reason he wasn't impeached; he needs to keep it R. Could this be more his using an R who is relatively likely to win (77% per 538) to send a message about crossing him (or whatever Graham did to make pudgy carrot so angry)?

Trump knows the House of Representatives impeached him.

So does everyone else.

Lou Dobbs is a Never Trump and doesn't even qualify as a RINO. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing - a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. But no one cares what he thinks on either side. Just another B-grade has-been desperate for attention.

Lou Dobbs is a Never Trump? Good lord...

Lou Dobbs is not a Never Trumper...good grief. He also is not a Democrat, never has been. He is in fact, a huge supporter of Trump.

You're kidding, right?

Lou Dobbs has been about as die-hard a Trump supporter as it is possible to be.

When Lindsey said 'they hate my guts' he did not realize how much of the truth that was...yes, Lindsey we all hate your guts.

Let me explain the situation that is going on in South Carolina...for some reason, the Conservative(tea party)wing here is pissed off at Graham. Some are actually going to vote for him, others aren't going to vote for him, but will vote the rest of their ballot and others are protest voting either for the third party candidate or for Harrison. It is going to be an interesting election day on Nov 3. It will certainly be a close election and Harrison has gained speed because he is a likable candidate and while not the perfect one, he is also a moderate. There is also growing discontent about the unemployment situation and how many people had to wait months after losing their jobs, before they got help...and everyone in office is getting darts thrown at them.

You could comment more on this than I could, but South Carolina is not the ultraconservative fortress that some others apparently think it is. Upstate South Carolina is quietly turning into quite a tech hub, which attracts smarter, saner voters. And y'all have a couple other "blue dots" such as Columbia and Charleston.

It would not surprise me if SC became a swing state within a decade or two.

You could comment more on this than I could, but South Carolina is not the ultraconservative fortress that some others apparently think it is. Upstate South Carolina is quietly turning into quite a tech hub, which attracts smarter, saner voters. And y'all have a couple other "blue dots" such as Columbia and Charleston.

It would not surprise me if SC became a swing state within a decade or two.
Yes, Columbia and Charleston and some folks from Charlotte have migrated to the suburbs that are in South Carolina, but areas like Lexington, Pelion, etc..are very very conservative.

Time always reveals the liar.... Graham has no integrity... Two major time he lied, and flipped around sucking up to Trump... (Trump probably has some info and or images of him doing stuff he would like to keep hidden; he knows if he say's anything against Trump, Trump's mob network will leak it out to the press)...

O
M
G

Which Lou Dobbs are you talking about? We're talking about the weaselly trump ass-kisser who claims on the air repeatedly that "trump has never lied".

You are so adorable!!!

You're kidding, right?

Lou Dobbs has been about as die-hard a Trump supporter as it is possible to be.
Lou Dobbs has always been a never Trumper.

Democratic Never-Trumper is campaigning for a Democratic majority senate. I don't think that surprises anyone.

Yes, mostly Rural parts where there's NO pop(LOL)

RINO/Moderate? Not super, just Liberal

He is a terrible debater/speaker

And the ever changing demographics there
Hickenlooper was a very popular governor, but such a weird presidential candidate! He is a terrible debater/speaker. I do think CO is the most likely to flip Senate seat, even more likely than AZ. AZ has improved a little bit for McSally lately, but it's still looking unlikely she can hold that seat.

Do you have a real news article about this? Social media does not count.

Does Social Media know that. ? It's already been proven that
the Masters of Social media { Silicon Valley } is entirely Politically
driven.They've been outted.Virtually enough times { examples } to
overload Guinness World Book of records.

That is the stupidest post you've ever made, and that's saying a lot. Dobbs is a Trump Panty Sniffer - not a Never Trumper. Geezus H Christ don't make yourself look so foolish.

Back
Top Bottom