• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Lou Dobbs telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham

Do you have a real news article about this? Social media does not count.

Do you have a real news article about this? Social media does not count.
Let me explain the situation that is going on in South Carolina...for some reason, the Conservative(tea party)wing here is pissed off at Graham. Some are actually going to vote for him, others aren't going to vote for him, but will vote the rest of their ballot and others are protest voting either for the third party candidate or for Harrison. It is going to be an interesting election day on Nov 3. It will certainly be a close election and Harrison has gained speed because he is a likable candidate and while not the perfect one, he is also a moderate. There is also growing discontent about the unemployment situation and how many people had to wait months after losing their jobs, before they got help...and everyone in office is getting darts thrown at them.

Lou knows Lindsey is toast. He'll start kicking Dumb Don next.
I hope like hell that Lou is right. There are only 2 seats that I will celebrate and toast to the Republican losing ....Cory Gardner and Lindsey Graham...but I guess it is because I have personal stock in the two. I know Gardner is going to lose to Hickenlooper....that is foregone already....and Graham looks like he might lose his seat as well...that would be a wake up call....

Starting to eat their own...

Poor Lindsay. He's been trump's little bitch since trump won the nomination. He's shilled for trump so hard, it's probably going to be a black mark on his legacy and this is the thanks he gets?

He so ****ing deserves it for his treason!

I hope like hell that Lou is right. There are only 2 seats that I will celebrate and toast to the Republican losing: Cory Gardner and Lindsey Graham, but I guess it is because I have personal stock in the two. I know Gardner is going to lose to Hickenlooper. That is foregone already, and Graham looks like he might lose his seat as well. That would be a wake up call.

If only Mitch McConnell could lose too . . .

I will pray for Jaime Harrison before Election Day. Losing to Lindsey Graham is NOT an option.

Poor Lindsay. He's been trump's little bitch since trump won the nomination. He's shilled for trump so hard, it's probably going to be a black mark on his legacy and this is the thanks he gets?

He so ****ing deserves it for his treason!
They are eating their own...and it is hilarious.

I don't get the theory. With a non-trivial chance of winning still, I don't think Trump has given up. So why would he attack any R senator if he thought doing so actually put their ability to win in doubt? Trump knows the Senate is the only reason he wasn't impeached; he needs to keep it R. Could this be more his using an R who is relatively likely to win (77% per 538) to send a message about crossing him (or whatever Graham did to make pudgy carrot so angry)?

If only Mitch McConnell could lose too . . .

I will pray for Jaime Harrison before Election Day. Losing to Lindsey Graham is NOT an option.
If the senate flips, McConnell loses anyway. He will retire quickly.

I hope like hell that Lou is right. There are only 2 seats that I will celebrate and toast to the Republican losing ....Cory Gardner and Lindsey Graham...but I guess it is because I have personal stock in the two. I know Gardner is going to lose to Hickenlooper....that is foregone already....and Graham looks like he might lose his seat as well...that would be a wake up call....

I know Gardner is going to lose to Hickenlooper..

Real hard to believe

COLORADO(cough)

(LOL)

I absolutely loved their response. I guess that these two Trump kids forgot truth is a defense. and that the Lincoln project is literally full of lawyers also they are public figures...so they placed targets on themsleves...and they are part of this administration.

Real hard to believe

COLORADO(cough)

(LOL)
Luther, parts of Colorado are very Conservative. If it were super liberal, how do you think that Gardner won his seat? Hickenlooper was a popular, moderate governor. Thus, part of why Gardner is in the trouble he is.

Luther, parts of Colorado are very Conservative. If it were super liberal, how do you think that Gardner won his seat? Hickenlooper was a popular, moderate governor. Thus, part of why Gardner is in the trouble he is.

Luther, parts of Colorado are very Conservative

Yes, mostly Rural parts where there's NO pop(LOL)
If it were super liberal, how do you think that Gardner won his seat?

RINO/Moderate? Not super, just Liberal

Hickenlooper was a popular, moderate governor

He is a terrible debater/speaker

Thus, part of why Gardner is in the trouble he is.

And the ever changing demographics there

Back
Top Bottom