• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Losers

Disqualified as Comander in Chief

• yes

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • other

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Has trump disqualified himself as commander in chief of the US military with his disparaging remarks about Americans killed in action defending this great country

If the remarks can be verified I'd say he's at least lost the respect of the entire military which can't be good for a President.

If the remarks can be verified I'd say he's at least lost the respect of the entire military which can't be good for a President.

If what he said about McCain and the the Gold Star parents did nothing to wake up the cultists in the military, nothing will.

It's all a left wing conspiracy.All lies.The liberals will stoop as low as they can .Trump is a very popular President and Biden is sinking fast.

Has trump disqualified himself as commander in chief of the US military with his disparaging remarks about Americans killed in action defending this great country

As has been said, those remarks are pure hearsay and therefore are not reliable.

It is shaping up to be one of these deals where someone in the WH claims that Trump made the remarks; then that person told someone else; then that person told someone else; ...... -- then that person told the Criminal News Network and it gets aired as gospel.

Fake news at its very best.

CNN is famous for doing this as is MSNBC.

Trum supporters will stomach anything.
They will never learn.

It's all a left wing conspiracy.All lies.The liberals will stoop as low as they can .Trump is a very popular President and Biden is sinking fast.

Honest question here.

Is there any evidence that could be presented that would convince you that Trump said these things?
Would you disbelieve a recording of the event?
Does the fact that he's said similar things in the past which is on tape and on twitter not make you think that this is something he may have said and thinks?

I don't think it's unfair to say this is a position that wouldn't be out of character for Trump so what makes you so sure that this isn't true even though we have multiple sources?

Honest question here.

Is there any evidence that could be presented that would convince you that Trump said these things?
Would you disbelieve a recording of the event?
Does the fact that he's said similar things in the past which is on tape and on twitter not make you think that this is something he may have said and thinks?

I don't think it's unfair to say this is a position that wouldn't be out of character for Trump so what makes you so sure that this isn't true even though we have multiple sources?

Multiple sources?Who?

I would LOVE to see an October surprise of Trump recorded saying this. It would be the NAIL in his political coffin.

Multiple sources?Who?

The article with the claim says they have several sources.
Will you believe this if the quote can be verified as being real?

As far as I'm concerned the Traitor In Chief has disqualified himself many times over, not just for these unpatriotic and crude remarks about our troops.

attachment.php

Will you believe when it's proved false?

Good question! I can guess the answer though.

Will you believe when it's proved false?

Yep.
I hope it is a false claim but knowing the stuff he's said and done up to now makes me think it's something he'd say.

I'll take Bolton's word - who was there during the discussion -

John Bolton said:
John Bolton, Trump’s former national security adviser, said Friday that he had not personally heard the president utter the denigrating remarks about the fallen WWI soldiers, though he had been present at the discussion in France.

“I didn’t hear that,” Bolton told The New York Times. “I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time but I was there for that discussion.

If what he said about McCain and the the Gold Star parents did nothing to wake up the cultists in the military, nothing will.

His feud with McCain was originally about McCain politics hurting veterans.

He criticized the "Gold Star" parents because they criticized him in a political setting.

Most Veterans despise people like McCain, Kerry, Duckworth and the Gold Star Parents who attack others and try to use their status as a shield against counter criticizism.

His feud with McCain was originally about McCain politics hurting veterans.

He criticized the "Gold Star" parents because they criticized him in a political setting.

Most Veterans despise people like McCain, Kerry, Duckworth and the Gold Star Parents who attack others and try to use their status as a shield against counter criticizism.

deplorable rationalization

it's like you have sacrificed your soul

Funny how every allegation like this is eventually proven a lie.

On the other hand Biden is on audio recording making racists statements that would make David Duke blush. Doesn't that disqualify him?

I would LOVE to see an October surprise of Trump recorded saying this. It would be the NAIL in his political coffin.

Well I hope it moves a few voters on the fence

But Trump's base, the racist deplorables, have nowhere else to go. They will stay with trump no matter what a lying scumbag he is proved to be.

All we can hope for is rational, intelligent people outnumber the racist rednecks in America. Guess we will know sometime after Nov 3rd

Indeed. Already been debunked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Well I hope it moves a few voters on the fence

But Trump's base, the racist deplorables, have nowhere else to go. They will stay with trump no matter what a lying scumbag he is proved to be.

All we can hope for is rational, intelligent people outnumber the racist rednecks in America. Guess we will know sometime after Nov 3rd

"rational, intelligent people" so easily misled by a Biden mega-doner's magazine writing an anonymous sourced political hut piece, only to find out in 24 it 48 hours, or less, that it was fiction?

This is the what? 12,485th time now?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom