• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loretta Lynch "They've marched, bled, died... we can do it again"

Defending race baiting trolls is pretty obtuse, too. You should've just kept your nose out of it.

You...calling "me" a "troll"? Really?

And you should dig deep and try to find honesty in yourself.
Thus far, you have proven incapable of being honest and answering the simple question.
That is rude to tell someone at a public forum to "keep their nose out" of the discussion. Shows your intolerance, temperament and mind set.

Your "Race Baiting" claim is as phony as your other claims. I did not "bait". I simply asked if your opinion of Mr. Trump is based on his race.
If that is "baiting" then adults are incapable of honest discussion. It's either "yes" or "no".

If you are implying that noone hates Mr. Trump (or Mr. Obama) simply because of their race...you are supremely naive.

If you hate Donald Trump simply because of his race be honest and mature and just say so.
If not, explain the real reasons why.

Otherwise you have nothing but your own baseless hatred to blame.

Last edited:
Defending race baiting trolls is pretty obtuse, too. You should've just kept your nose out of it.

Ahhh, no...I call obtuse when I see it and....

joker2k_zpseda855e5.png

Not surprising... if anyone had any doubt, this is who Obama, Holder and Lynch are.

She sounds like the dimwit protester right after Trump won.

And Senate Demokrats on FB call Loretta's words "inspirational"?!!! (Facepalm)

Such tolerant, open minded, law abiding, peace loving individuals these Demokrats.

Yep ... they just won't go and shut-up like they've been told ... the nerve of them :mrgreen:

Yep ... they just won't go and shut-up like they've been told ... the nerve of them :mrgreen:

And exactly who told them to shut up?

How about just stop blocking highways, stop rioting, stop damaging private property, stop removing signs from private property and most of all...related to the aforementioned 3 stooges, stop lying and hating. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
And exactly who told them to shut up?

How about just stop blocking highways, stop rioting, stop damaging private property, stop removing signs from private property and most of all...related to the aforementioned 3 stooges, stop lying and hating. :mrgreen:

Stop the killing then people wouldn't have to protest.

It could be worse, she could have lied under oath.

Stop the killing then people wouldn't have to protest.

Another obtuse remark.....

Who's doing all this killing? Are you referring to all the black on black killing in Chicago? Yeah, that's a shame. Out of control.
Agreed. Why people choose to kill one another then riot over it is bizarre.

And....you STILL have not answered the question.....

Unlike Leftists who shut down speakers from the other side of the aisle, I've never advocated anyone to shut up. You see, I believe there is tremendous value in letting idiots like Lynch reveal who they are.

As for Obama, he should follow protocol, and do what most presidents have done (exception... Bill Clinton), and let his follower do his job uncontested.

That of course is not what the failed 44th president and community agitator is capable of.

Oh well... it's not like we can expect civility from Leftists.

I did use "real things". Everything the article said was backed up with links to Trump videos and tweets. You're just trying to divert the topic...a sure sign of a losing argument.

... and those real things would have held more significance if you actually produced them rather than expect anyone to go on a treasure hunt.

Doing what you did made it seem like you knew sources like Rolling Stone and twitter aren't going to impress anyone and there was an additional risk that the context of any statements, if they had provided them, might change the impression you hoped to leave.

The fact remains that Loretta Lynch couldn't bring herself to at least mention BLM violence while praising them and drawing a parallel between their tactics and the 60's peaceful marches.

... and those real things would have held more significance if you actually produced them rather than expect anyone to go on a treasure hunt.

Doing what you did made it seem like you knew sources like Rolling Stone and twitter aren't going to impress anyone and there was an additional risk that the context of any statements, if they had provided them, might change the impression you hoped to leave.

The fact remains that Loretta Lynch couldn't bring herself to at least mention BLM violence while praising them and drawing a parallel between their tactics and the 60's peaceful marches.

When Lynch said "we" I'm pretty sure she didn't mean you, bub.

Not surprising... if anyone had any doubt, this is who Obama, Holder and Lynch are.

She sounds like the dimwit protester right after Trump won.

And Senate Demokrats on FB call Loretta's words "inspirational"?!!! (Facepalm)

Such tolerant, open minded, law abiding, peace loving individuals these Demokrats.

Heard a interview with Sen Tom Cotton and O'reilly the other day where Oreilly tried to persuade Cotton into the releasing the identities of the leakers.

Cotton is heading up the investigation into Russia's alledged hacking and wiretapping and leaks under Obama.

Cotton couldnt legally disclose the identites of the leakers but said if you wqnt to know who theyvwere look to now departed Obama Political appointees at the DOJ and NSA.

I have no doubt Lynch and Obama were behind the wiretapps, legal or otherwise and now it looks like the investiative commitee looking into the leaks knows who leaked the transcripts.

I saw Lynch's appeal for more civil unrest as a lame attempt at diversion

Back
Top Bottom