• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loretta Lynch "They've marched, bled, died... we can do it again"

Referring to?
If she was referring to non-violent protests of the 60's she should have made it clear by condemning the violent ones of today.
That's leaving aside the preposterous premise that the rationale of the two are comparable.

I think she did make it clear when she said..."We have done this before. We can do this again". She meant the fight for civil rights...which for most blacks is a never ending battle.

A lot of whites, especially in the South probably felt the same about the Civil Rights movement that you feel about BLM. Some things never change...so there are rational comparisons to be made.

I think she did make it clear when she said..."We have done this before. We can do this again". She meant the fight for civil rights...which for most blacks is a never ending battle.

A lot of whites, especially in the South probably felt the same about the Civil Rights movement that you feel about BLM. Some things never change...so there are rational comparisons to be made.

So she was singularly focused on Black Lives Matter activities?
It never occurred to me that was her sole point.
That makes it even more strange that she wouldn't condemn what has been done & said during some BLM rallies and then been cheered by BLM "protesters" ... "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon." ... remember?

So she was singularly focused on Black Lives Matter activities?
It never occurred to me that was her sole point.
That makes it even more strange that she wouldn't condemn what has been done & said during some BLM rallies and then been cheered by BLM "protesters" ... "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon." ... remember?
Did Trump condemn what was said and done at his rallies after a few foreigners were shot and murdered by some of his "supporters?"..."Get out of my country"...remember?

Last edited:
Did Trump condemn what was said and done at his rallies after a foreigner was murdered by one his "supporters?"..."Get out of my country"...remember?

What's that got to do with Trump?
And Trump didn't hold a press event to encourage such violence by non-existent organized groups that would be even remotely equivalent to BLM.
In addition, violence at Trump rallies flow in a different direction.

What's that got to do with Trump?
And Trump didn't hold a press event to encourage such violence by non-existent organized groups that would be even remotely equivalent to BLM.
In addition, violence at Trump rallies flow in a different direction.
If you think Lynch is responsible for the actions of a few....then so is Trump.
Trump made speeches and held rallies inciting violence by organized nationalist white supremacist groups...aka...his base.
Trump supporters attacked protesters, too.

It has everything to do with Trump.
Trump made speeches and held rallies inciting violence by organized nationalist white supremacist groups...aka...his base.
Trump supporters attacked protesters, too.

Trump supporters are marching around encouraging murder?

Quote for me one of his violence incitement speeches.

Trump supporters get attacked.
It's been in the news and everything. I already showed you pictures.

Not surprising... if anyone had any doubt, this is who Obama, Holder and Lynch are.

She sounds like the dimwit protester right after Trump won.

And Senate Demokrats on FB call Loretta's words "inspirational"?!!! (Facepalm)

Such tolerant, open minded, law abiding, peace loving individuals these Demokrats.

I wish she would observe the "Day without women" so we wouldn't have to hear her.

Trump supporters are marching around encouraging murder?

Quote for me one of his violence incitement speeches.

Trump supporters get attacked.
It's been in the news and everything. I already showed you pictures.

Trump supporters don't march...they lurk and troll on the internet. They don't destroy property...they destroy people.

The real estate mogul has joked that he could shoot someone on the street without hurting his political popularity, said that protesters opposed to his political ideas should be “roughed up,” worked closely with people who call for the execution of Hillary Clinton, and suggested that the problem with America is that “nobody wants to hurt each other anymore.”..."

https://thinkprogress.org/the-rheto...out-inciting-violence-7fbf7b96d448#.1kma3u62o

Trump supporters don't march...they lurk and troll on the internet. They don't destroy property...they destroy people.

The real estate mogul has joked that he could shoot someone on the street without hurting his political popularity, said that protesters opposed to his political ideas should be “roughed up,” worked closely with people who call for the execution of Hillary Clinton, and suggested that the problem with America is that “nobody wants to hurt each other anymore.”..."

https://thinkprogress.org/the-rheto...out-inciting-violence-7fbf7b96d448#.1kma3u62o

Got anything from a legitimate source?

it is all they have, henrin. They rejoice in the violence, the blocking of traffic and businesses and violently prohibiting all who disagree with them from being heard, the arson, looting, vandalism, destruction, assault and battery, and terrorism in every sense of the word.
They don't care if they tear the country apart in the process. They are terrified that trump might be right and thus make them look feckless, wrong headed, and stupid, so he must not be given any chance to try.
It is the among the most graphic examples of intolerance, bitterness, hatefulness, mean spiritedness, pure evil that i have witnessed in my lifetime.

^^^^ this ^^^^

Nailed it. This is the truth. All else is pure denial and or ignorance.

So you're saying you "hate" Trump and everything Republican....because you were told to by your media masters and you have either no desire or no ability to think for yourself?

Got it! ;)

Trump's quotes are legitimate.

Can you quote the entire passages?
Rather not?
Okay ... just the videos that include the entire passages then.
Unedited videos would be better anyway.
Know what I mean?

So you're saying you "hate" Trump and everything Republican....because you were told to by your media masters and you have either no desire or no ability to think for yourself?

Got it! ;)
So you're saying you can't read anything unless it's regurgitated hyperbole from rightwing blogs?

Got it! :peace

So you're saying you can't read anything unless it's regurgitated hyperbole from rightwing blogs?
Got it!

Tell me, why do you hate Trump? Do you have any real reasons or is it only because he is white?

I don't think you have a clue. I think you just blindly believe what the media tells you and you build on that.

Last edited:
Can you quote the entire passages?
Rather not?
Okay ... just the videos that include the entire passages then.
Unedited videos would be better anyway.
Know what I mean?

The link I posted has links to the entire quotes and videos and everything.

I can't be bothered to provide a thing you ask for...if you can't be bothered to look at it. Know what I mean?

Race baiting. ^^^

Nope. Legitimate question. Anyone who considers that race baiting is racist themselves or cannot discuss like an adult.

It is a valid question that you seem afraid to answer.

My non-support of Mr. Obama had nothing to do with his being black. I supported the idea of a black President. Just not him because I knew his background and his lack of competence for the job which he spectacularly went on to confirm.

When a liberal or Progressive is called out on the carpet, and have no real answer, the first thing they do is pull the "race baiting" claim.
Easy excuse, but worn thin.

I have family members that are both white and black...so calling me a race baiter doesn't fly.
How about answering the question honestly?

Last edited:
Nope. Legitimate question. Anyone who considers that race baiting is racist themselves or cannot discuss like an adult.

It is a valid question that you seem afraid to answer.

My non-support of Mr. Obama had nothing to do with his being black. I supported the idea of a black President. Just not him because I knew his background and his lack of competence for the job which he spectacularly went on to confirm.

When a liberal or Progressive is called out on the carpet, and have no real answer, the first thing they do is pull the "race baiting" claim.
Easy excuse, but worn thin.

...race baiting cont. ^^^

You are busted. I think I found the answer to the question you won't answer.

Sad. I could see you disliking Trump if he were legitimately a bad person.

But when asked for specific reasons the best you can do is this.

THIS is what many leftist do. No real reasons. Just hatred. Then hide under the disguise of calling others race baiters etc.
Americans are sick of this dodging and ducking by many leftist.

At other political forums I have asked this EXACT same question and honest leftists answer and we have meaningful debate.
Those leftist are real people and back up what they say.

btw...why did you omit the part of my quote that said I have family members both black and white so race baiting claims don't fly with me?
Seems you "conveniently" left that part out.

Last edited:
The link I posted has links to the entire quotes and videos and everything.

I can't be bothered to provide a thing you ask for...if you can't be bothered to look at it. Know what I mean?

Then why didn't you use the real things if they were all at hand?
Were they much softer than your characterization and thus have had much less of an impact when unedited?

This is the definition of obtuse - annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Furthermore it's deliberate, and it makes you not worthy of conversation.

Then why didn't you use the real things if they were all at hand?
Were they much softer than your characterization and thus have had much less of an impact when unedited?
I did use "real things". Everything the article said was backed up with links to Trump videos and tweets. You're just trying to divert the topic...a sure sign of a losing argument.

This is the definition of obtuse - annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Furthermore it's deliberate, and it makes you not worthy of conversation.

Defending race baiting trolls is pretty obtuse, too. You should've just kept your nose out of it.

Back
Top Bottom