• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loretta Lynch "They've marched, bled, died... we can do it again"

A lot of people have and will die fighting for civil rights.

A lot of people have and will die fighting to change health insurance.

A lot of people have and will die fighting to change air and water pollution.

The call to fight for change is not anymore a call to violence than Palin putting crosshairs on democrat districts is a call to violence.

As a former State and Federal AG...I'm pretty sure Lynch is not calling for anything illegal.

It's really strange you have to explain this to people.

The whole premise of this thread is whack.

I know, right.

This thread shows the right is reduced to hen pecking.

The call to fight for change is not anymore a call to violence than Palin putting crosshairs on democrat districts is a call to violence.

As a former State and Federal AG...I'm pretty sure Lynch is not calling for anything illegal.

Wow amazing. You can try to distort what she said into something else.
You are making an assumption fallacy.

She said rally's were not enough.
People had to fight. That there would be deaths and casualties.

Yes she is calling for violence.

I know, right.

This thread shows the right is reduced to hen pecking.

Lol says the party that has to open a thread because trump blew his right jostle instead of his left one.

No hen pecking about it.

She was being vague enough to avoid being accused of outright incitement, but in hopes of baiting the gullible at the same time.

Typical low class Obama associate reliving the community dis-organizer days.

it was pretty blatant.

What did Obama/Lynch do about Ferguson? They let a lie turn into mayhem and destruction.

Lynch meets Clinton in Arizona, thinking nobody would know. By chance there was a reporter there. She is corrupt, just as her party is.

Her words.
On video.
In context.

What's nuts is the Leftist mentality. We've had a good showing of the vile Left during the past months. Idiocy on display... The tolerant, caring, open minded Leftists.

I thank her for posting such idiocy... it reveals that which we already knew. Reminders are good, because the odd Leftist just might wake up to reality and reject the direction the Left has gone.

Last edited:
Seriously?

If we don’t fight, who is going to fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back,... There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world,...

We have tO fight back? There will be casualties? People will have to die?

Sure no violence at all :lamo

Yes she is calling for violence.

You see...this is where you are shown to be a tool of the OP, and of RW rhetoric.

You fell for it.

No where did what you just quote her as saying -- did she say.

You were duped.

How does it feel?

Her words.
On video.
In context.
Are you proud of yourself?

You manipulated your OP to make it appear she said those words in the second quote box, and sucked in your fellow righties.

They now have to admit and accept they were fooled. Do you think this helps your cause?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066955732 said:
I wonder if Lynch is willing to lay down her life for "the" cause?

I highly doubt it.

She's more likely to incite others to do it for her. Poor dumb ba*tards...

You were trolled by the OP.

She never said those words in your quote box.

You see...this is where you are shown to be a tool of the OP, and of RW rhetoric.

You fell for it.

No where did what you just quote her as saying -- did she say.

You were duped.

How does it feel?

so you haven't offered anything to prove me wrong.

her quote from the video.

Ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done … they’ve marched, they’ve bled, yes, some of them have died … We have done this before we can do this again.”

wow. amazing.

so you haven't offered anything to prove me wrong.

her quote from the video.

Ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done … they’ve marched, they’ve bled, yes, some of them have died … We have done this before we can do this again.”

wow. amazing.
What did you just say she said in your last post? Memory that short?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ludin
Seriously?

If we don’t fight, who is going to fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back,... There will be casualties on both sides. There will be, because people have to die to make a change in this world,...

Sure no violence at all :lamo"

&

quote_icon.png

Yes she is calling for violence."

Are you denying you made those quotes, ^ that you're embarrassed you were fooled into thinking she did, or is this the slow-walk goal-post backward jive dance?

What did you just say she said in your last post? Memory that short?

quote_icon.png
Seriously?

Sure no violence at all :lamo"

&

quote_icon.png

Yes she is calling for violence."

Are you denying you made those quotes, ^ that you're embarrassed you were fooled into thinking she did, or is this the slow-walk goal-post backward jive dance?

yes she is calling for violence what is sad that you support such things. if you didn't support such things then you would be condemning what she said.
paraphrased or directly quoted from the video.

they are pretty close.

either way people are going to die and bleed they did it before and we can do it again.
sounds pretty violent to me. that is the only way people are going to die or bleed.

not the kind of statement I would expect from a former AG but given how corrupt Lynch was to begin with
it doesn't really surprise me.

yes she is calling for violence what is sad that you support such things. if you didn't support such things then you would be condemning what she said.
paraphrased or directly quoted from the video.

they are pretty close.

either way people are going to die and bleed they did it before and we can do it again.
sounds pretty violent to me. that is the only way people are going to die or bleed.

not the kind of statement I would expect from a former AG but given how corrupt Lynch was to begin with
it doesn't really surprise me.

No. They are not pretty close. At all. The OP fed you a quote from an unhinged protestor at a deportation rally, and he wanted you to think Lynch said it.

You fell for it. You could have actually listened to what she said to get the FACTS, but no....

The actual, full quote, from Lynch:

I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people.

I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.

I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.

It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

If you've got a problem with those words, then you have a problem with America, democracy, our founding fathers, and all that we are built on.

No. They are not pretty close. At all. The OP fed you a quote from an unhinged protestor at a deportation rally, and he wanted you to think Lynch said it.

You fell for it. You could have actually listened to what she said to get the FACTS, but no....

Busted.

Well I, for one, am completely behind Loretta leading the way - marching, bleeding, and dying. I'll be standing way over here, leading from behind.

Her words.
On video.
In context.

What's nuts is the Leftist mentality. We've had a good showing of the vile Left during the past months. Idiocy on display... The tolerant, caring, open minded Leftists.

I thank her for posting such idiocy... it reveals that which we already knew. Reminders are good, because the odd Leftist just might wake up to reality and reject the direction the Left has gone.

You got busted for flat out lying. Wanna keep pushing now? :lol:

Well I, for one, am completely behind Loretta leading the way - marching, bleeding, and dying. I'll be standing way over here, leading from behind.

Supporting civil rights is a difficult task and some brave people have bleed and died for it.

Others spat on them as they they exercised their right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Supporting civil rights is a difficult task and some brave people have bleed and died for it.

Others spat on them as they they exercised their right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Some brave people did die for it back when people believed that rioting was not the way to achieve such things. Loretta Lynch isn't one of those brave people.

And as the nation has witnessed, some of those bleeding were simply showing support for their duly elected President.

It's remarkable to see the excuses the liberal Fascists are trying to use to legitimize their attacks on democracy.

Not surprising... if anyone had any doubt, this is who Obama, Holder and Lynch are.
You, uh, DO know that she's referring to the Civil Rights struggles of the 1960s? And the people who died were activists like Medgar Evers, or the four children (Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley) killed in a church bombing in 1963?

You, uh, DO know that she's referring to the Civil Rights struggles of the 1960s? And the people who died were activists like Medgar Evers, or the four children (Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley) killed in a church bombing in 1963?

And people like a sitting US Rep. who walked with MLK, Jr. in his protests, and was beaten to an inch of his life for the right to vote. (A guy Trump recently insulted and said he was 'All Talk,' 'No Action.')

And FWIW, Loretta Lynch's interest in the law started as a child, with her & her father, watching court proceedings in the NC courthouse, "compounded by stories of her grandfather, a sharecropper and pastor, who in the 1930s helped people move to the north to escape persecution under the racist Jim Crow laws of the time."

What did Obama/Lynch do about Ferguson? They let a lie turn into mayhem and destruction.

Lynch meets Clinton in Arizona, thinking nobody would know. By chance there was a reporter there. She is corrupt, just as her party is.

I feel the same as you about Priebus meeting with Comey.

Back
Top Bottom