• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loretta Lynch falls under the Clintons’ corrupting influence

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
She can’t help herself. Even yesterday, with the political world fixated on her meeting with FBI agents, Hillary Clinton had her flack mislead the public.

A spokesman said she gave a “voluntary” interview, which is true only because she agreed to talk instead of waiting to be subpoenaed. The flack also said she was “pleased” to assist the gumshoes.

Who believes she was “pleased” to be interviewed by the FBI in a criminal investigation that could upend her life?

But that’s the way the Clintons roll.

Loretta Lynch falls under the Clintons’ corrupting influence | New York Post

Hillary has cooperated throughout this entire sordid political farce the entire time. I seriously doubt a republican could endure what she's had to endure from political enemies for the last five years. That alone gives her extra points, imo.

She can’t help herself. Even yesterday, with the political world fixated on her meeting with FBI agents, Hillary Clinton had her flack mislead the public.

A spokesman said she gave a “voluntary” interview, which is true only because she agreed to talk instead of waiting to be subpoenaed. The flack also said she was “pleased” to assist the gumshoes.

Who believes she was “pleased” to be interviewed by the FBI in a criminal investigation that could upend her life?

So it was only true in that it was, well, true. Is it only hot out, in that the temperature is hot?

Hillary has cooperated throughout this entire sordid political farce the entire time. I seriously doubt a republican could endure what she's had to endure from political enemies for the last five years. That alone gives her extra points, imo.

Perhaps she should stop providing reason to be investigated? It's probably safe to say that one thing she is exceedingly good at is taking actions, and getting involved in events that lead, to questions of ethics and legality.

So it was only true in that it was, well, true. Is it only hot out, in that the temperature is hot?

Wow...you are desperate! :lamo

Looks like a lot of misdirection on the part of Clinton and Lynch in the aftermath! I gather you approve ....of Liars and Crooks?

Perhaps she should stop providing reason to be investigated? It's probably safe to say that one thing she is exceedingly good at is taking actions, and getting involved in events that lead, to questions of ethics and legality.

Absolutely!!!!

Wow...you are desperate! :lamo

Looks like a lot of misdirection on the part of Clinton and Lynch in the aftermath! I gather you approve ....of Liars and Crooks?

Desperate? My comment was exact. Your desperation however, is very obvious.

Better yet, it should be illegal for congress to use tax funding for their political hackery and witch hunts. I mean, there should at least be some credible evidence of wrong doing BEFORE holding hearings...because without any evidence... congress is in blatant violation of the fifth and fourteenth amendments.

Last edited:
Better yet, make it illegal for congress to use tax funding for their political hackery and witch hunts. There should at least be some evidence of wrong doing before holding hearings and investigating...because without any evidence... congress is in blatant violation of the fifth and fourteenth amendments.

Well, lets see. What would be the test? Perhaps past conduct? Integrity?

In Hillary Clintons words:

“Bill and I have been accused of everything, including murder, by some of the very same people who are behind these allegations,” she said, pointing to a “vast right-wing conspiracy. … So from my perspective this is part of a continuing political campaign against my husband.”​

Damn that blue dress.

And then:

“I remember landing under sniper fire,” Hillary said of her visit while she was first lady. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

But news footage of her visit revealed her “sniper fire” claim wasn’t just exaggerated. It was completely false. And Hillary had repeated the claim several times, including during her time on the presidential campaign trail in 2007.

But, a week later, Hillary told the Philadelphia Daily News that she “misspoke.” Hillary claimed she had been told there was a threat of sniper fire in the area.

The following day, she declared: “So I made a mistake. That happens. It shows I’m human, which for some people is a revelation.”

So I guess to cut down on investigations, questions of conduct and integrity have to be thrown out as triggers.....

In a pig's eye.

Hillary's response, as well as State and Obama's administration, through this entire 'sordid political farce' has been to stall, to delay, to lie more, and to stonewall.

This is your definition of 'cooperated throughout this entire sordid political farce'? :lamo

“Bill and I have been accused of everything, including murder, by some of the very same people who are behind these allegations,” she said, pointing to a “vast right-wing conspiracy. … So from my perspective this is part of a continuing political campaign against my husband.”​

Damn that blue dress.

And then:

“I remember landing under sniper fire,” Hillary said of her visit while she was first lady. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

But news footage of her visit revealed her “sniper fire” claim wasn’t just exaggerated. It was completely false. And Hillary had repeated the claim several times, including during her time on the presidential campaign trail in 2007.

But, a week later, Hillary told the Philadelphia Daily News that she “misspoke.” Hillary claimed she had been told there was a threat of sniper fire in the area.

The following day, she declared: “So I made a mistake. That happens. It shows I’m human, which for some people is a revelation.”

So I guess to cut down on investigations, questions of conduct and integrity have to be thrown out as triggers.....

wow, a blue dress. :roll: Using public funding to politically smear a sitting president and all they could find was a stain on blue dress. Yup...there oughta be a law against any political party using government funds to smear political opponents.

Speaking of 'stain'....did you know that Linda Tripp was the last person to see Vince Foster alive? He always wondered how the media knew about his private conversations. Little did he know that the leak was his assistant secretary sitting right outside his office door.

In a pig's eye.

Hillary's response, as well as State and Obama's administration, through this entire 'sordid political farce' has been to stall, to delay, to lie more, and to stonewall.

This is your definition of 'cooperated throughout this entire sordid political farce'? :lamo

Baloney. I think the State Dept would love put this stupid farce to rest as quickly as possible. But to end it wouldn't be to the GOPs advantage because keeping the farce going as long as possible is all they have to help get their stupid, lying, corrupt, fascist, racist candidate elected.

Last edited:
wow, a blue dress. :roll: Using public funding to politically smear a sitting president and all they could find was a stain on blue dress. Yup...there oughta be a law against any political party using government funds to smear political opponents.

Speaking of 'stain'....did you know that Linda Tripp was the last person to see Vince Foster alive? He always wondered how the media knew about his private conversations. Little did he know that the leak was his assistant secretary sitting right outside his office door.

LOL.

All they could find was a blue dress. Hmmm. Well, there was that pesky obstruction of justice, lying under oath, and eventual disbarment.

I think vindictive actions by politicians are a bad thing, so I can't disagree with the concept. What dismisses your argument is the considerable ideological bias you have brought with it.

Baloney. I think the State Dept would love put this stupid farce to rest as quickly as possible. But to end it wouldn't be to the GOPs advantage because keeping the farce going as long as possible is all they have to help get their stupid, lying, corrupt, fascist, racist candidate elected.

You are sorely uninformed about Hillary's, State's, Obama's and this administration's response to the legitimate FOIA requests submitted to the courts.

Google is your friend.

At every turn, Hillary', State, Obama and his administration's response to legitimate FOIA requests and legitimate Congressional investigative committee's requests has been to delay, defer, lie, obfuscate, and out right stonewall those requests. That's not 'cooperated throughout this entire sordid political farce' in the least.

LOL.

All they could find was a blue dress. Hmmm. Well, there was that pesky obstruction of justice, lying under oath, and eventual disbarment.

I think vindictive actions by politicians are a bad thing, so I can't disagree with the concept. What dismisses your argument is the considerable ideological bias you have brought with it.

Oh that's right...conservatives don't think a lie is a lie unless it's under oath. Which might explain why most cons don't think that they're really lying when they lie.

It's too bad Clinton's accusers, Henry Hyde, Dennis Hastert and Newt Gingrich weren't put under oath as well....

What We Now Know About The Men Who Led The Impeachment Of Clinton | ThinkProgress

You are sorely uninformed about Hillary's, State's, Obama's and this administration's response to the legitimate FOIA requests submitted to the courts.

Google is your friend.

At every turn, Hillary', State, Obama and his administration's response to legitimate FOIA requests and legitimate Congressional investigative committee's requests has been to delay, defer, lie, obfuscate, and out right stonewall those requests. That's not 'cooperated throughout this entire sordid political farce' in the least.

She may not have instantly complied with all the committees demands....but she most certainly complied with the law.

Last edited:
Oh that's right...conservatives don't think a lie is a lie unless it's under oath. Which might explain why most cons don't think that they're really lying when they lie.

It's too bad Clinton's accusers, Henry Hyde, Dennis Hastert and Newt Gingrich weren't put under oath as well....

What We Now Know About The Men Who Led The Impeachment Of Clinton | ThinkProgress

No, even to them it's not a lie even if it's under oath, 'cause if the facts say something other than the con's claim, then obviously everyone else must have taken his claim out of context.

She may not have instantly complied with all the committees demands....but she most certainly complied with the law.

Only because she was forced to by multiple decisions from the federal bench. Had the judge not rendered those decisions, she would not have complied in the least, and this position ignores all the aforementioned stalling, obfuscation, delaying, lying, and out right stonewalling any and all legitimate requests for documentation.

Face it Moot. Hillary is a crooked as a dog's hind leg, and as corrupt as Al Capone.

:shock:

:2rofll:

We've already heard a Clinton utter "it depends on what the definition of is, is". But, "cons"?

You've already established why your partisan views dismiss your suggestion. No need to provide additional partisan rhetoric to establish the bias that taints your idea.

Only because she was forced to by multiple decisions from the federal bench. Had the judge not rendered those decisions, she would not have complied in the least, and this position ignores all the aforementioned stalling, obfuscation, delaying, lying, and out right stonewalling any and all legitimate requests for documentation.

Face it Moot. Hillary is a crooked as a dog's hind leg, and as corrupt as Al Capone.

The point is...she shouldn't have been investigated without any evidence in the first place. Fishing expeditions like the ones the republican congresses have engaged in, is a direct abuse of power and violation of the BoR, imo. So if they can do it to her...they can do it to anyone....including you. I sure wouldn't mind seeing the SCOTUS weigh in on this kind of abuse of power and waste of public funding for political gain.

The point is...she shouldn't have been investigated without any evidence in the first place. Fishing expeditions like the ones the republican congresses have engaged in, is a direct abuse of power and violation of the BoR, imo. So if they can do it to her...they can do it to anyone....including you. I sure wouldn't mind seeing the SCOTUS weigh in on this kind of abuse of power and waste of public funding for political gain.

In other words, how dare someone investigate a person known to lie and manipulate facts. It's not fair to have to dig and pry the truth from someone I am ideologically married to. Just leave them alone, since their lack of integrity is fine with me.

Should the Clintons refund the money taxpayers forked over to learn the truth about Bill's lies?

I dunno Moot. If you look at the sequence of events surrounding the Benghazi attack, the reaction and public statements from Hillary, Obama, and his administration, I think it quite justified for a reasoned and reasonable congressional oversight, it's kinda part of their job description. Given the long drawn out process, mostly driven by the delaying actions taken by Hillary, Obama, and his administration, seems to me that it's of little surprize that it took that long and that many investigations to come to a conclusion.

Anyone forthcoming in a timely manner, I think would have been spared such a long and drawn out process, the upshot being, I think that long and drawn out process was self-inflicted.

In other words, how dare someone investigate a person known to lie and manipulate facts. It's not fair to have to dig and pry the truth from someone I am ideologically married to. Just leave them alone, since their lack of integrity is fine with me.

Should the Clintons refund the money taxpayers forked over to learn the truth about Bill's lies?

How dare liars accuse other people of lying.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

No...republicans should repay the taxpayers for using their money for republican political gain...and not doing the job they were elected to do.

We didn't elect them to sniff people's underwear or sit in judgment of moral sins.

Last edited:
How dare liars accuse other people of lying. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

No...republicans should repay the taxpayers for using their money for republican political gain...and not doing the job they were elected to do.

:roll:

:2bigcry:

Have even read more than just the headline Mick?

Desperate? My comment was exact. Your desperation however, is very obvious.

I'm not running for office or being a human jock strap for Hillary....so no, desperation does not define me.

Better yet, it should be illegal for congress to use tax funding for their political hackery and witch hunts. I mean, there should at least be some credible evidence of wrong doing BEFORE holding hearings...because without any evidence... congress is in blatant violation of the fifth and fourteenth amendments.

Seems to me Moot that there has been a plethora of credible evidence against Hillary....for the LAST THREE DECADES!! Where you been?

Damn that blue dress.

And then:

Great work ocean!

In a pig's eye.

Ditto!

Sooooo, you have completely forgotten, or choose to ignore, Bill's Lying Under Oath and again to the American people on National TV???

That's what got him impeached....the blue dress was icing on the cake and corroborating evidence. ;)

Bill and Hillary are lying scumbags and Huge Crooks....and yet.....you just keep supporting them. To me that is cause for Great Pause.

:no::no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom