• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

L'Oreal: No More Words Like 'Whitening' Will remove 'white/whitening, fair/fairness, light/lightenin

I guess we'll have to use the darker colors and ya know what that means...:2razz:

That we're all gonna look like Donald Trump? :shock:

trumpbronzing.jpg

They aren't going to get rid of the lighter colors -- they'll just rename them, I guess. My perfect shade would be light pink....but you can't say "light" anymore so.... pale pink, maybe?

But how will we know what to buy? I've been using the same shade for years....grrrrrr...they fool with mine, I'll just go to another company...and pale face is also racist...:2razz:

But how will we know what to buy? I've been using the same shade for years....grrrrrr...they fool with mine, I'll just go to another company...

If they do change up the foundation names, maybe they'll just go with numbers so as not to offend anyone with the word "chestnut" or "ivory" or "mocha".

Oh ****, I just bought a tooth whitening kit. Who do I make the reparations check out to?

But how will we know what to buy? I've been using the same shade for years....grrrrrr...they fool with mine, I'll just go to another company...and pale face is also racist...:2razz:

What line of L'Oreal foundation do you use?

If they do change up the foundation names, maybe they'll just go with numbers so as not to offend anyone with the word "chestnut" or "ivory" or "mocha".

I guess that would work...I think I used the 3rd lightest color they have...

I like the True match super bendable...light ivory...

I've never used that one. I tried the Fresh Wear but I got too light of a shade so that didn't work. My go to is the Catrice HD foundation. It covers all of this bizness (freckles, rosacea, etc.)

I've never used that one. I tried the Fresh Wear but I got too light of a shade so that didn't work. My go to is the Catrice HD foundation. It covers all of this bizness (freckles, rosacea, etc.)

Sephora?

My skin is oily...does it work for that?

Very much so. I'm oily too. It's a matte foundation. SUPER thin, but covers very well. I go between shades 08 and 10.

Here's a video of MrsLolaLynn applying it. Starts about 11:10.

Very much so. I'm oily too. It's a matte foundation. SUPER thin, but covers very well.

Thanks, I'll check it out! I don't like heavy...

L'Oreal has joined the other idiots in the "Re-name Game"? Sad.

I saw on TMZ that Houston, TX realtors are being encouraged to stop saying "master" bedroom. :roll:

Stupidest thread ever.

In the west it evens out blotches and discolouration but the big sales of this product are as a skin bleaching cream big in the Asian market where lighter skinned women are supposedly more attractive. 5 pages of outrage and nobody knew that?

Stupidest thread ever.

In the west it evens out blotches and discolouration but the big sales of this product are as a skin bleaching cream big in the Asian market where lighter skinned women are supposedly more attractive. 5 pages of outrage and nobody knew that?

It was mentioned a few times. You must have just skimmed the thread before posting your outrage.

It was mentioned a few times. You must have just skimmed the thread before posting your outrage.

I'm outraged that you pointed that out at me...... :mrgreen:

"Literally everything except what we actually asked for"
-the black community.

Back
Top Bottom