• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

L'Oreal: No More Words Like 'Whitening' Will remove 'white/whitening, fair/fairness, light/lightenin

How much you want to bet?

You cant bet here. But as the entire forum knows, I have stated I would resign from the forum if he loses....no strings attached. I stated this months ago. And have stated it ad nauseum. So far not one of the cocky leftists here have DARED cross my alpha line and made the statement if he wins. Will you be the first? Lets see. Make me proud. Show me that you have the fortitude to back your yap up. You will literally be the first lefty here to actually believe your own rhetoric.

You
--------alpha line-------
Me

You cant bet here. But as the entire forum knows, I have stated I would resign from the forum if he loses....no strings attached. I stated this months ago. And have stated it ad nauseum. So far not one of the cocky leftists here have DARED cross my alpha line and made the statement if he wins. Will you be the first? Lets see. Make me proud. Show me that you have the fortitude to back your yap up. You will literally be the first lefty here to actually believe your own rhetoric.

You
--------alpha line-------
Me

I like this message board. People leaving it does not benefit me. Forum donations do. I'll bet a hundred dollar forum donation that Trump loses.

It's adorable that you think the "entire forum" knows about whatever ridiculous challenge you've made. You significantly overestimate how much people pay attention to you.

Last edited:
I like this message board. People leaving it does not benefit me. Forum donations do. I'll bet a hundred dollar forum donation that Trump loses.

It's adorable that you think the "entire forum" knows about whatever ridiculous challenge you've made. You significantly overestimate how much people pay attention to you.
You can't bet that either here. 70k posts and you don't know the rules? Now keep backing away from my line. You just became another in a long list of my mouth says a lot but my feet will NEVER let me cross the line.
I've already made the statement no strings attached. If you are so correct, then according to pure logic nothing will change from your persepctive. Nope...your real problem is this...you cherish your little 70k + posts far more than a miniscule 100 dollar donation. Yes you so so do don't ya. Nice attempt at dodging above. I especially liked the overestimating part. You do know you can read the responses on that right? Lol...anywhoo...back to you refusing to back your yap up.

Now just to make sure your inner self is far smarter than your outer self tough guy facade and will NEVER let you risk your cherished 70k post DP account I'll give you one more chance to man up.

you
--------alpha line------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------
me....grinning at your tough guy facade meeting its limit at this^ exact line in my post.

After much thought, I realized that the sun provides nearly white light, which is racist. And worse yet it suppresses the darkness, pitiless and cruel. The sun's oppression begins at dawn every day, and does not end till well after sunset. Then on many nights it reflects off the moon, turning it into a white orb to taunt us...to announce its structural racism over our lives and its eventual return.

And what about neutron stars? These black is beautiful stars are shunted aside, ignored, and marginalized by the sun's structural racism. (And don't get me started on dark matter). I am so ashamed...so guilt ridden. Why didn't I see this?

--------

Oh gosh...I am so happy. This evening I saw that people are no longer accepting the sun's racism. Everyone is "woke" and marching...oh joy...checkout the CNN headlines and stories:

BLM marches in protest of the sun as racist, do white people hate black stars?[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Facebook gives in to corporate pressure, vows to censor 'racist' sun supremacy propaganda. "We are committed to censoring all [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]positive[/FONT] statements regarding the sun" says Zuckerberg, "Its a form of structural racism too long overlooked" he added.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]British and US white woke protestors arrives in Egypt, ancient sun-God hieroglyphics defaced, statues demolished. Egyptian authorities join in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
California Sun Raisins to revamp name and image. Apologizes for stereotype image of grinning (black) raisin.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
George Hamilton vows to give up sun lamps. "I was young, it was a different era" he said but added "It is no excuse. I deeply apologize for using "sun" lamps, but I hope that the fact that I darkened my complexion will, in some small measure, atone for my inexcusable insensitivity ".

(PS - For my part I am now boycotting the sun by sleeping through the racist day, and then pacing in my locked down abode all night. I feel so much better contributing to the cause).

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Last edited:
I know. We are still watching the tantrums from the left nearly 4 years after their ass lashing.

PSSST. Tell us about what major change happened after the 2018 election election.

I know. We are still watching the tantrums from the left nearly 4 years after their ass lashing.

"ass lashing," used to describe Trump barely squeaking out a victory and getting millions fewer votes than the least-supported Democrat in modern history :lamo

"ass lashing," used to describe Trump barely squeaking out a victory and getting millions fewer votes than the least-supported Democrat in modern history :lamo

Trump 304
Clinton 227

^ass lashing.
and where are you on crossing this?

you
----alphaline----
me

PSSST. Tell us about what major change happened after the 2018 election election.

You lefties whined even louder and your hatred of America was more pronounced. oh then your ilk killed black people during a black lives matter protest after they birned and looted all of their places of work and neighborhoods.

Thats what happened.

Trump 304
Clinton 227

^ass lashing.
and where are you on crossing this?

you
----alphaline----
me

Came down to ~80,000 votes in three states. The electoral margin was bottom quintile. Ranked by percentage of electoral votes, Trump's victory was 46th place.

You're telling me 80% of presidential elections are an "ass lashing."

Back
Top Bottom