• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lord Jesus Christ cast out of Belchertown library for bad behavior

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Lord Jesus Christ cast out of Belchertown library for bad behavior | masslive.com

The Clapp Memorial Library has taken the unusual step of banning local artist Lord Jesus Christ III from the public facility in response to what they called recurring bad behavior. The Sept. 8 order issued by the Library Board of Trustees warns Jesus Christ will be subject to criminal charges if he appears in the library again. Jesus Christ said Tuesday he has contacted a lawyer and is planning to sue the public library for discrimination.

Interviewed in his apartment, which is less than a half-mile away from the town library, Jesus Christ said that all he can conclude is he is being targeted by the library because of who he is.

“I’m black, I’m transsexual and my name is Lord Jesus Christ,” he said.

jesus-christjpg-2660d3994f28e1e6.jpg

Jesus Christ, that's a hilarious situation.

Hey, someone had to do it.

I cant BELIEVE she is wearing that skirt and those GLOVES! ewwwww! And lets talk about those extenstions!!!

Just reading this makes me wanna say Oh Lawd:mrgreen:

They a hot ass mess. Is that dreads or what the hell is that up on her head?:shock:
It's a he, physically.

Mentally, it's insane, IMO :mrgreen:

I think this guy should do a music video. Or maybe a promo peice for libraries.

I think this guy should do a music video. Or maybe a promo piece for libraries.
RNN (random news network) - "In recent news, library attendance has dropped drastically across the nation, and several people tried to commit suicide (but failed, due to the aftereffects of watching a recent music video) after watching a recent music video."

:mrgreen:

I think this guy should do a music video. Or maybe a promo peice for libraries.

He can steal the music from that pants on ground dude and do something like this "wig on the head wig on the head looking like a fool with a ratnest weave on ya head" or something like that:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom