• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looters rampage through Chicago’s Magnificent Mile

Trump said he was the "law and order" president.

Help us, Trump! We're under attack!

Chicago mayor refused federal officers said she could handle it.
looks like she can't.

Facts do not care about your feelings.
Trump isn't in charge of chicago.

Why do you protect the leftist mayor that has allowed the city to turn into trash in less than 3 months?

Facts do not care about your feelings. Trump said leaders are responsible, yes? He's the "Law and Order" President, yeah? What's he been doing all this time, other than hiding in bunkers and riling up his Cult?

I don't accept the looting is a left/right or a Biden/Trump thing. It shows how stupid and low morals the looters have. Let's damage private property. Lets steal from a neighborhood store. Yep. fine examples of what it is to be an American. :mrgreen:

Chicago mayor refused federal officers said she could handle it.
looks like she can't.

Some of these people just don't care about the truth...

I don't accept the looting is a left/right or a Biden/Trump thing. It shows how stupid and low morals the looters have. Let's damage private property. Lets steal from a neighborhood store. Yep. fine examples of what it is to be an American. :mrgreen:

You're right it isn't a Biden or Trump thing, but we can't deny that blue state Democrat Lighthouse has failed to bring law and order to her city. It's her job to get the city under control or swallow her damn pride and allow the president to help.

Facts do not care about your feelings. Trump said leaders are responsible, yes? He's the "Law and Order" President, yeah? What's he been doing all this time, other than hiding in bunkers and riling up his Cult?

Excuse me? :lol: President Trump offered to help the city of Chicago bring law and order. The mayor sneered, mocked and refused his "interference" saying Chicago has it under control. Sounds more like the looters are controlling Chicago, and know that Lighthouse is all hat, no cattle, and they are free to let their self will run riot.

Last edited:
You're right it isn't a Biden or Trump thing, but we can't deny that blue state Democrat Lighthouse has failed to bring law and order to her city. It's her job to get the city under control or swallow her damn pride and allow the president to help.

Don't disagree that elected officials have dropped the ball.

I do wonder about he people who are doing the looting. imo, they are the scum of the earth. We had that happen in Scottsdale, AZ. A "peaceful protest" turned to a riot and a mall was ransacked.

Don't disagree that elected officials have dropped the ball.

I do wonder about he people who are doing the looting. imo, they are the scum of the earth. We had that happen in Scottsdale, AZ. A "peaceful protest" turned to a riot and a mall was ransacked.

When Trump offers to help bring law and order back to cities like Chicago and it is refused by the elected mayor of that city, whose fault is it that looters are out of control?

Sorry what happened in Scottsdale. It's one of my favorite cities.

Trump's America.

. What a pathetic response.

This all liberal chickens coming home to roost.

Hope you're happy.

When Trump offers to help bring law and order back to cities like Chicago and it is refused by the elected mayor of that city, whose fault is it that looters are out of control?

Sorry what happened in Scottsdale. It's one of my favorite cities.

I tend to hold individuals accountable for their actions or lack thereof. So who is responsible for looters being out of control? At the basic level it is the looters. They made the decision to loot a store.

At the political level it is the elected official who failed to direct law enforcement to stop the looting.

I tend to hold individuals accountable for their actions or lack thereof. So who is responsible for looters being out of control? At the basic level it is the looters. They made the decision to loot a store.

At the political level it is the elected official who failed to direct law enforcement to stop the looting.

BLM privelege. They know in any city run by Dems, they can do what they want with little or no consequenc.

Yep the mayor of chicago is responsible glad you finally acknowledged it.
Trump has 0 ability or authority over chicago.

As i said facts do not care about your feelings.

Wait. Don't you oppose the use of the military to put down this insurgency?

BLM privelege. They know in any city run by Dems, they can do what they want with little or no consequenc.

Way to broad of a statement regarding "any city run by Dems". Not all Democratic leaders are as weak as Chicago or Portland.

My point still stands The individual made the choice to loot/riot. They are at the heart of the problem.

I do agree that officials need to hold those that loot accountable.

Yep the mayor of chicago is responsible glad you finally acknowledged it.
Trump has 0 ability or authority over chicago.

As i said facts do not care about your feelings.

Since when has Trump been concerned with the limitations of his authority? He can just send in his Shock Troops as before.

Yeah, so they can point their cowardly fingers at Trump instead of pointing to Lighthood's irresponsibility, her failure to maintain peace and order.

Look at Lightwood screech, "Don't bait us!"

1. I feel so sorry for Her Honor.

2. No doubt she is mortified by how an unusually large percentage of young people of her ethnicity act.

3. It is so sad.

4. She knows that there is nothing that can be done.

5. She cannot "crack down" because the media and the bleeding heart politicians and activists would go crazy if those looters were all arrested and sent to camp for at least six months.

6. In fact, quite soon, this country will likely have a President Biden, who has publicly announced that his administration will be very "progressive." In other words, looters will have a free hand to destroy other people's property and never have to pay a price. Once upon a time, those looters had a fear of consequences, so they confined their criminality to their own areas. In 2020, they now have the impertinence to invade the nice parts of every American city, for they know that they can do so with complete impunity.

This is what Trump is turning the country into now.

lol

Trumps not turning the country into anything, the leftists are so they can point the finger and win an election. they are all for rioting, until burning down a police station with people in it makes them look bad.

Since when has Trump been concerned with the limitations of his authority? He can just send in his Shock Troops as before.

deflection noted and dismissed.
as usual can't blame the leftist policies have to blame someone that is hundreds of miles away.
typical leftism.

Back
Top Bottom