• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like Ukraine to Russia talks might happen

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
In Belarus. If Russia fails, Belarus fails too.

I wouldn't want to be in the same room with Putzin or his Belarusian boyfriend. I'd worry about my Polonium-210 allergy.

Zelensky best be careful sending delegations without covert Navy Seal back up. Putin just may have a
kidnapping event on the agenda....... can't trust that dude anymore than we could trust Rump.

In fact I would back a Putin assassination or Putin kidnap with reservations at Rikers Island. The kidnap
would be painted as a rescue by Navy Seals from Russian insiders who find Putin mentally unstable and
a risk to the Russian economy.

Talk is always better than killing. Still, I don’t have hope that meeting now will result in progress.

Zelensky best be careful sending delegations without covert Navy Seal back up. Putin just may have a
kidnapping event on the agenda....... can't trust that dude anymore than we could trust Rump.

In fact I would back a Putin assassination or Putin kidnap with reservations at Rikers Island. The kidnap
would be painted as a rescue by Navy Seals from Russian insiders who find Putin mentally unstable and
a risk to the Russian economy.
😄 You’ve been watching too many fictional movies.

Zelensky has already signaled he's willing to agree to permanently not pursue NATO membership as a concession. Not that I think he can actually make that commitment, but it's a big concession, especially after the legislature recently passed a resolution that they want to join NATO. It also unfortunately rewards Putin's aggression. But as a practical matter, it's better than his country being destroyed, it's easy to argue.

Back
Top Bottom