• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there will be riots in Louisville tonight

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Idiots that are not willing to obey and follow the law intend to riot tonight since they dont like what the courts say. The city should declare a lock down after 8PM and arrest anyone on the streets after that time. Fine them $1000 and inform them if arrested again it will double each time.

BTW the judgement seems quite fair and maybe went a little too far. What the hell do you expect the police to do when they are shot at???

One last question will the riots bring the woman back to life???

Idiots that are not willing to obey and follow the law intend to riot tonight since they dont like what the courts say. The city should declare a lock down after 8PM and arrest anyone on the streets after that time. Fine them $1000 and inform them if arrested again it will double each time.

BTW the judgement seems quite fair and maybe went a little too far. What the hell do you expect the police to do when they are shot at???
They are supposed to kneel and apologize for slavery. And surrender their Glocks to the mob.

That's progressive! I am so proud to become a "progressive".

Lets remember two things about this case. First it was created by a criminal act with illegal drugs. Second the boy friend fired first wounding an officer. Just what the hell do you think the police were going to do, stand there and be gunned down.

The criminal boyfriend caused the death of the woman. PERIOD!!!!!

Lets remember two things about this case. First it was created by a criminal act with illegal drugs. Second the boy friend fired first wounding an officer. Just what the hell do you think the police were going to do, stand there and be gunned down.
The criminal boyfriend caused the death of the woman. PERIOD!!!!!
In the states that have the law of the parties, he would be charged with her murder. Yes, you read it right. Even if the bullet comes from a cop.

Love the way you start your rant, idiots. The law has kept blacks down for well over a hundred years. It's something the right doesn't understand because most deny it even exists. What the hell do you expect folks to do when time after time an innocent black person is killed by the cops and nothing happens? Just say ok and stay home? Heck I'm white and old and I totally agree with people protesting, it's time our police departments change. This shoot first and ask questions later is bad for everyone.

Love the way you start your rant, idiots. The law has kept blacks down for well over a hundred years. It's something the right doesn't understand because most deny it even exists. What the hell do you expect folks to do when time after time an innocent black person is killed by the cops and nothing happens? Just say ok and stay home? Heck I'm white and old and I totally agree with people protesting, it's time our police departments change. This shoot first and ask questions later is bad for everyone.
How many times were you shot?

How many "innocent black persons" were shot last year?

They are supposed to kneel and apologize for slavery. And surrender their Glocks to the mob.

That's progressive! I am so proud to become a "progressive".

as usual, a moronic post.
\
You are consistence!

When will the cops learn to stop killing black killers,rapists,and those shooting at them first?

You got that Fascist thing down good. You Love Law and Order, Justice, not so much.

There are no laws that keep black folks down. That's a ****ing lie. It's the current mentality that riots and lawlessness are ok that is keeping black folks down.

Let them riot and eat cake. Liberals clearly exposed are liberals clearly selected.

When will the cops learn to stop killing black killers,rapists,and those shooting at them first?

2 cops in L.A. found out the hard way that maybe they should ask questions before shooting first?*

*IF that terrible incident that I feel terrible about is connected to police violence. If.

Yup; I'm gonna turn the TV on again in about 1/2 hour and hopefully some channel will show how well the 9pm curfew is working in Louisville ... they always work so well for democrat mayors.

:LOL:

I like watching riots.There needs to be a cable tv channel that shows riots 24 hours a day.

Obeying the law is fascism, now?
Depends on how the Law is Applied, arresting people for simply being out after 8 pm is Fascist. Strange how you guys agree with that thought but whine like little girls over wearing a mask.

Depends on how the Law is Applied, arresting people for simply being out after 8 pm is Fascist. Strange how you guys agree with that thought but whine like little girls over wearing a mask.

Quote me where I agreed with that?

But, you damn well support mask mandates and government enforced shutdowns. Don't you?

Disgusting. **** off.

2 cops in L.A. found out the hard way that maybe they should ask questions before shooting first?*

*IF that terrible incident that I feel terrible about is connected to police violence. If.

So you support murdering cops, eh? No wonder we need a FEDERAL DEATH PENALTY for cop killers, oh wait!

So you support murdering cops, eh? No wonder we need a FEDERAL DEATH PENALTY for cop killers, oh wait!

You are making things up. And why are you telling yourself to wait? You okay?

No, I am not. Evil Communists like yourself hate law and order.

Law and order is not cop violence. When the police treat our citizens like they are insurgents in an occupied land, that’s not law and order.

And as we see, if the cops are going to continue to behave that way, it creates danger for them as well. All of this violence is the fault of the people charged with protecting us, and because they only protect some of us, we will continue to have violence.

Back
Top Bottom