• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there will be riots in Louisville tonight

And......That justifies shooting innocent cops?

What if it’s a case where people are firing at the bad ones and the good ones are just collateral damage? What if they’re just sleeping peacefully when a bad cop takes fire? Life happens when you are hooked up with people up to no good, yeah?

do you speak English at all?
Why yes I do. It is you who doesn’t know what gaslighting is. Then again, there appears to much you don’t know as you never fail to live up to that Predictable expectation.

Why yes I do. It is you who doesn’t know what gaslighting is. Then again, there appears to much you don’t know as you never fail to live up to that Predictable expectation.

well, if I am such an empty vessel, where does that put you? LOL

Idiots that are not willing to obey and follow the law intend to riot tonight since they dont like what the courts say. The city should declare a lock down after 8PM and arrest anyone on the streets after that time. Fine them $1000 and inform them if arrested again it will double each time.

BTW the judgement seems quite fair and maybe went a little too far. What the hell do you expect the police to do when they are shot at???

One last question will the riots bring the woman back to life???

Logical,
You are simply too logical to raise the question of logic when it comes to defying the law and cops returning fire when shot at.
The rioters demand justice. And they want to determine what that justice looks like.
They don't like the process of justice being delivered by the black Kentucky AG.
And there are some GD idiots (those approving of defunding the police) in this country who try to rationalize the responses of the rioters when they burn cars, building, and attack the police.
That's where this destructive BLM movement has taken us.

You can see what you want, I’m not being ambigious or hiding a damn thing. Violence begets violence. Bible tells us so. YOu just want validation that the violence *you* crave is righteous and just and necessary. That belief will not shield the people you do care about in this scenario from the belief by those on the other side that also wants vioence that is righteous and just and they feel is necessary because the system refuses to accept their lives matter.

Breonna Taylor was murdered. Not a single human being was charged in the destruction of her body. LIke she didn’t even exist.

"Murder" is a legal term. Since no one has been or will be charged with her death, it's not a murder. Her death was a homicide.

"Murder" is a legal term. Since no one has been or will be charged with her death, it's not a murder. Her death was a homicide.

Good thing I’m not a prosecutor nor a politician! I get to say murder. Breonna Taylor was murdered.

You may use the words you like using.

A police officer has just been shot in the streets of Louisville in the middle of the Breonna Taylor riots...

Proud yet, Antifa?

Was there ever a possibility that the Antifa Queen really cared about how many cops get shot during a protest?
To her, it's all part of a "peaceful" protest where the rioters are justified in doing whatever they can to get more attention to perceived systemic racism and injustice.

Good thing I’m not a prosecutor nor a politician! I get to say murder. Breonna Taylor was murdered.

You may use the words you like using.

You can use the word "murder" all you want and be wrong.
You don't want justice. You want vigilantism.

There is evidence to suggest the unequal application of the law and the use of the law against black Americans.

That is a difficult question to answer, as the application of one rule and principle to every situation is wrong. What this highlights is the dangerous firearm issues the country faces. A lack of laws to regulate firearms, an oversupply of firearms and a dangerous culture surrounding them.

I don't believe anyone is questioning that criminals are responsible for shooting police officers. Its a matter of how individuals tend to stereotype and make assumptions based on the actions of one or a few.

I agree. There also needs to be national leadership on this issue, not simply a violent and reactive response.

The police failed miserably in this raid. There were not drugs in the house. Reports indicate they didn't announce their presence. Did she deserve to die? This once again highlights the lack of firearm legislation and the dangerous environment it breeds.

The entire country is a shambles. No national leadership. No clear direction. A lost, divided and hateful country at the moment.

Maybe you should be leading a "peaceful" BLM protest where there is rioting even before the investigation if over.
A lack of national leadership? How about we petition Trump to come in and adjudicate this tragedy?
Would you feel better?
A lack of laws to regulate firearms? Every state has an abundance of laws to control access to firearms!
How about the FBI go door to door to confiscate legally owned weapons?
Is that the next step?

The official finding? You've got to be kidding. Official finding means what the cops report and nothing else unless there are cameras. It's like the cop who shot two dogs claiming they were attacking him, his camera showed they weren't. A cop's word is always taken above a citizen's word. Look at the rodney king beating. He sure didn't look like he was resisting arrest to me. He looked like he was trying to get away from the beating the cops were giving him. You choose not to see.
No, now you're picking something that was already addressed long ago, from a time that was already in some form of upheaval.
You're also forgetting that if the officer's camera showed that he was not being attacked, even though I do not know of what case you are speaking of. Then that shows there is some measure of the system that works.

So once again. You're trying to insinuate that I'm somehow blind to what's going on, even though your desperately looking fro some form of discrepancy. Something that I've already explain does happen, just not to the measure of what you are trying to claim.

head is teh sand much?

this is his bread and butter, it's no secret, he has stated it plainly

and all rigorous rise up against evil so year, it is good, proper and morally obligatory to fight against Trump and his unholy legion of deplorables.
You are about to fight against half the country pal. Also it's ironic that you use the word unholy considering your party supports abortion and a host of other UNHOLY issues & the deplorables are mostly Christians.

We deplorables disagree with your assessment that Trump foments violence SO in the interest of becoming enlightened as you leftists have, I would ask that you please provide just a few examples of Trump fomenting said violence. Please.

Watch the news. That's what now.

It is something that will literally never stop.
It will stop when innocent civilians get tired of the burning and looting OR when police are finally allowed to arrest the rioters.

Whats sad is that the utter blind ignorance to what actually happened vs what they believe happened. The fact that this was not the hunting and killing of an innocent black woman by white police. It was simply a series of horrible legal events that led to a shootout that killed one of the suspects.

Facts
Taylor and boyfriend were suspected drug dealers. Enough evidence to get a search warrant. Police serve the warrant and announce. Boyfriend says he thought the police were home invaders (won't dispute that as i am a hard sleeper) and didn't hear the announcement a neighbor did. Boyfriend defends his home by shooting at police mistaken for invaders. Police shoot back.

Its the people not smart enough to understand that this incident was a tragic mistake and nothing more, who are fomenting anger.

They weren’t charged because Black lives don’t matter in this country

The perfect example of why people are in the streets rioting. The inability of people like you to be able to look at the simple facts in this case and then look at the real world statistics on unarmed blacks killed by police.

It's a lie Aunt Antifa. You are pushing a lie!

Twice as many unarmed whites are killed each year by police. Nobody complains about whites being hunted by police.

Millions of police/ suspect interactions each year with but a handful leading to death. Most of those are justified BY THE ACTIONS OF THE SUSPECTS.

You and Lebron are ignorant or complicit.

Fool proof way to avoid being killed by police for all races

Avoid criminal activity.
Comply with police commands at all times.

Mistakes will happen and the occasional tragedy aswell but nowhere near as often.

Taylor would be alive today if she wasn't slinging dope. Case in point.

Dating a felon has consequences.

No, now you're picking something that was already addressed long ago, from a time that was already in some form of upheaval.
You're also forgetting that if the officer's camera showed that he was not being attacked, even though I do not know of what case you are speaking of. Then that shows there is some measure of the system that works.

So once again. You're trying to insinuate that I'm somehow blind to what's going on, even though your desperately looking fro some form of discrepancy. Something that I've already explain does happen, just not to the measure of what you are trying to claim.
I'm in my upper sixties and white. Born and raised in a big northeastern city with millions of other folks. Racism exists much more than you are willing to admit.

Back
Top Bottom