• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there will be riots in Louisville tonight

I would think you wouldn't be charged with anything.

...and the same is true if you randomly fire in all directions and murder a Black woman. America!

Because the cops were blind firing and had no idea who they were shooting at. They were just firing into people’s apartments. That’s not self-defense.

Breonna‘s houseguest was protecting himself and his family. But he’s Black, so he doesnt have the same rights that Kyle Rittenhouse does according to all the 2A patriots.’

I wonder what accounts for that. I wonder.

The police were shooting at whoever shot at them - with the notable exception of the officer charged (with three felonies) who allegedly fired (randomly?) into another nearby apartment. The reason that the house guest was not charged (for shooting the police officer) debunks your notion that he (being black) had no legal right to do so.

The police were shooting at whoever shot at them - with the notable exception of the officer charged (with three felonies) who allegedly fired (randomly?) into another nearby apartment. The reason that the house guest was not charged (for shooting the police officer) debunks your notion that he (being black) had no legal right to do so.

You cannot shoot “at whoever”. Not self-defense. They weren’t in control and just firing in all directions.

Taylor’s boyfriend was charged with attempted homicide of a police officer.

What witnesses are you referring to, because the AG's office has not yet released any evidence to the public yet? This is based solely upon media report.
I don't believe there has been a dispute about the apartment being wrong, what media source was this publicized in?
I am not denying that. But does that justify her murder?

The AG announced on TV yesterday a neighbor confirmed in front of the GJ that the police identified themselves when first knocking at the door.

Taylor's family filed a lawsuit way back alleging the officers executed the raid at the wrong address ... and the media run with that story.

Breonna Taylor was NOT murdered.

I hope that one day you need a cop and they tell you to f@%× off.

Another "what do we want dead cops when do we want them now" piece of garbage not deserving of the freedoms and safety others have provided for you.
....and your response.

The question, so far unanswered, is why we waste time on these ********* here.

You cannot shoot “at whoever”. Not self-defense. They weren’t in control and just firing in all directions.

Attempted MURDER.

He should be charged with her murder, too. Unfortunately, the scumbag will skate on this one since Kentucky abolished the felony murder rule.

Last edited:
The JG disagreed with you with the exception of the single officer who shot (randomly?) into a nearby apartment.

The “boyfriend” was initially charged, but the charge was later dropped.

Trump nurtures nothing.

head is teh sand much?

this is his bread and butter, it's no secret, he has stated it plainly

and all rigorous rise up against evil so year, it is good, proper and morally obligatory to fight against Trump and his unholy legion of deplorables.

...and the same is true if you randomly fire in all directions and murder a Black woman. America!
Well that is not all what happened in the Breonna Taylor case, but you knew that.

Well that is not all what happened in the Breonna Taylor case, but you knew that.
Knowing and admitting are two different things. Leftists never admit nothin...

Knowing and admitting are two different things. Leftists never admit nothin...
True. People tend to see what they believe what they see, not believe what they see.

True. People tend to see what they believe what they see, not believe what they see.
As in: Fire? What fire? Oh, that fire. It's a peaceful fire. And it's a good fire. The "progressive" kind.

How many times were you shot?

How many "innocent black persons" were shot last year?
HEY PAL, I was stormed at midnite, by corrupt cops. I likely was sucky not to be shot. Had I a dog, they would be dead. Had I brought a gun to the door that was being bashed, I would be dead. They concocted a scam to storm inside my home. This after a corrupt judge cop corruption ring INVENTED NEW laws and convicted me with them. So, YES, this is personal.

PS. the midnite invasion was revenge, for destroying the corruption ring.

HEY PAL, I was stormed at midnite, by corrupt cops. I likely was sucky not to be shot. Had I a dog, they would be dead. Had I brought a gun to the door that was being bashed, I would be dead. They concocted a scam to storm inside my home. This after a corrupt judge cop corruption ring INVENTED NEW laws and convicted me with them. So, YES, this is personal.

PS. the midnite invasion was revenge, for destroying the corruption ring.
So, you didn't get shot. I am glad.
Did the cops have a warrant?
What did they do while "storming"?

A grand jury said cops didn't break the law. What now?

Watch the news. That's what now.

It is something that will literally never stop.

That’s precisely what happened, and precisely the official incident report.

But you didn’t know that.

That’s precisely what happened, and precisely the official incident report.

But you didn’t know that.
Naaaah .
Or else the police would have have been charged.

Naaaaaah.
If that was the official incident report- the c

Naaaah .
Or else the police would have have been charged.

They weren’t charged because Black lives don’t matter in this country.

First of all: Daily Fail.
Second: That looks like signs. Yes, indeed "riot supplies".
Third: According to the text: goggles, masks, water bottles. Yes, very "riot supplies".
I have no faith in source police, if you only believe in a source you approve of it's your loss. Search the net, maybe you will fine one that fits only your views. There are many out there but most cover the same story.

You are pleading for Black people to be murdered left and right. Look at your post trying to blame the boyfriend for protecting his family.

I wonder if you have been supportive of Kyle Rittenhouse
What? Lol this sounds trollish. Gotta be a joke. You are joking right?

There is no reason to call anyone a Communist unless the person is self-identified as one.

There is no reason to call anyone who opposes police brutality and injustice evil either.
We all oppose police brutality and injustice. Taylors incident was neither. Pushing a false narrative to achieve division and anger is evil.

So it's midnight and you're in bed sleeping. You hear banging at your door but no voices. You are a law abiding citizen and a legal firearm owner who doesn't know who is doing the banging in your door. The banging gets louder and more intense so you shoot low through your door hoping it will scare whoever off. What's the worst you can be charged with if you hit someone on the other side of the door in the lower leg?

Cops come banging at my door unannounced, I'm not opening it. You might expect everyone to kowtow to police commands but knowing one's rights you do not have to comply with everything the police command and be well within your rights.
If three men broke down my door armed without announcing or being in uniform, I would defend my family. I would be justified in doing so.

If it was police exercising an arrest warrant and they followed all legal and department rules and regs, they would be justified in returning fire.

Sometimes situations just suck. This is one of those times. Taylors boyfriend wasn't charged because he was also justified if he didn't know they were cops.

So everyone is or was justified. Taylors death was just a sick clip from final destination. Sad and everything lined up perfect for it to happen.

If you have a warrent for your arrest your right to resist that arrest is zero BTW.

Back
Top Bottom